Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage (41563 Views)

Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by mccloud224(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yungmil:
Rema I know

Pls who Madonna

Maybe an upcoming Artist who needs help from Rema

Rema can feature her.....maybe she can become popular

@40+ I listened to Madonna as a kid and she was bigger than Beyonce, Rihanna and Tiwa Sawage put together. You are obviously a kid so show some respect for someone older and more respected than your Grandma.

Peace!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Epurogonogono(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Why he con hold her hand like that?
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by hermesprogidy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

If only these kids on Nairaland knew who we're talking about here, you'd know this is a big deal. It doesn't even matter if you're her fan or not, Madonna's dominance in the music industry back then is comparable to that of MJ and her influence can still be felt till this day. So to a musician like Rema, meeting Madonna and getting compliments from her is huge. It's like a painter meeting Leonardo DaVinci. Leonardo may not mean anything to you, but he definitely means everything to an artist.
Comparable to MJ? I think not
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Skty: 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
beardedboy:
Nonsense and old hag.

Wow, I have seen who won't grow old

1 Like

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Figger(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yungmil:
Rema I know

Pls who Madonna

Actually who is Madonna Where Rema boy is

indomie generation spotted. Madonna is a big name.

1 Like

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by BigDawsNet: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
deltateam:

Her net worth is $850 million dwarfing that of Penaldo's $500 million. Go figure.

She's made for life.

I want both of them to discuss and find something for me! Even if its just

$50millions I will manage
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Neddyogu(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yungmil:
Rema I know

Pls who Madonna

Actually who is Madonna Where Rema boy is

Small pikin

1 Like

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by BigDawsNet: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

So Madonna is a thousandnaira?

Rihanna net is 1.4 billion USD
Madonna $850m

Billionaire is diff from Millionaire
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Alpharey: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Don't Cry For Me Argentina. Legends will understand.

1 Like

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by deltateam: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I want both of them to discuss and find something for me! Even if its just

$50millions I will manage

Hmm. Even $1 million is still a lot of money when converted to naira.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
BeanmanX:
When Madonna sang "La Isla Bonita" super hit song back then, I don't think your father have met ur mom then....no offense.

I rocked the song in 1987

4 Likes

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by engineboy12: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

If only these kids on Nairaland knew who we're talking about here, you'd know this is a big deal. It doesn't even matter if you're her fan or not, Madonna's dominance in the music industry back then is comparable to that of MJ and her influence can still be felt till this day. So to a musician like Rema, meeting Madonna and getting compliments from her is huge. It's like a painter meeting Leonardo DaVinci. Leonardo may not mean anything to you, but he definitely means everything to an artist.
you said it all. I love his composure
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by BigDawsNet: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
deltateam:

Hmm. Even $1 million is still a lot of money when converted to naira.

Wetin concern Naira with valuable Currencies.... �

1 Like

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by pacespot(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Any trade that Nigerians are in to that is not encumbered by government bureaucracy and corruption, or some kind of Unionism or association in it, is always flourishing for them. The day that Nigerian music industry will form their own union or association just like the Nollywood industry, that will be the end of great musicians coming out of the country.

Nigerians are good in everything but not in governance. The bad leadership culture imbibed from Fulani janjanwe.ed ruling this country will keep the Black race down forever unless the country is restructured.

2 Likes

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by mayor1814: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm so happy to see this comment. When we talk of music best such as M.J, The Beatles, Elvis Presley, Bob Dylan, Elton John, Bob Marley, Fela Kuti, etc Madonna has to be there. In the history of music, Madonna has to be in the top two or three best female musician of all time. Queen of Pop. Even all the Beyonce and rihanna and Lady Gaga of this world pay homage to her.

2 Likes

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by RPG2020(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
obuneme:
I was even thinking it's Diego Maradona grin

When mado turn mara grin i fear who no fear you
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by jimyjames(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oshokhai69:
You sure say na Madonna be this? undecided

Why he come dey hood the woman like that
Madonna loves young black men, she once kissed drake on stage, deep kiss
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by compton11(m): 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
ecolime:
Madonna... Old mama youngie grin
which youngie?

The one wey peel all her outter skin face,now she is using make up to cover her oldness nowadays!
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by decatalyst(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

You are so on point.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by lereinter(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

Kpele ancestor of nairaland
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Rihanna net is 1.4 billion USD
Madonna $850m

Billionaire is diff from Millionaire

Link prove
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by SimplyAJ(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Nigerian singer Rema is captured backstage with American pop legend, Madonna as the two share a hug before Madonna goes on to commend him on his show, calling him a great performer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOihtiG_Iv4
This YouTuber no dey try
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Counterfeit: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

Madonna is a Goddess, and I am sure Rema was just a semen waiting to be ejaculated when Madonna was dropping HITS.
Rema should thank his stars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
vinceyinnovation:
Hmmn....so what will I do with this news now.

Sapa is in town and is planning on staying a night in my House. How am I sure he will leave after a night?
Get ur pvc
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Iamthoney(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
jeromestarks:

Practically the richest.
Rihanna is the richest female musician dead or alive
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Iamthoney(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Put some respect on the Queen of Pop's name, she's almost as influential as MJ in entertainment

Fixed
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Allisgud: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

no mind all this indomie kids wey spaghetti don dey run things from onset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Allisgud: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
No mind all this ones shouting AND SO,if Madonna post u for I.G ur followers go climb from one to one thousand u know wat dat means

2 Likes

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by jubrilELsudan: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
MAKE SHE NO SHA USE HER KUKUNASE HUG HIM PRICK

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by 3seriez(m): 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Topic just reminded me of "La Isla Bonita''.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by 3seriez(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
mccloud224:

@40+ I listened to Madonna as a kid and she was bigger than Beyonce, Rihanna and Tiwa Sawage put together. You are obviously a kid so show some respect for someone older and more respected than your Grandma.

Peace!

No mind these indomie generation. Madonna was Mega huge in her prime. These 2000's kids would never know.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by maxzzo1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmmmmm she dey look for youngblood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedienne Lepacious Bose - My Weight Is Part Of My Value / Wizkid Shades Tekno: "Ducks Don't Play Where Lions Play'' / Shola Ogudu Recovers From Illness, Shares New Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.