Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage (41566 Views)

Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Don Jazzy Shares Backstage Photos With Mo'hits All-star Crew After Performance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by beardedboy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Midas01:
Like your mother ?

Madonna bus everything nobody in your generation can ever be yet you open your smelly poverty infested mouth to say thrash. Mumu.

1. We don't have bitches in my family. We are noble people.
2. That you're in poverty doesn't mean everyone you meet online is like you.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by beardedboy(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
abokikhalifa:

Won't you like to get old ?
Or you prefer to die young ?
I'd rather die young than become an old hag.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by beardedboy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Beremx:
you’re definitely an Indomie generation. Madonna was popular when you were not born. Go and ask your parents who Madonna is

Stop hyping nonsense, please.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by zinaunreal(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bodmum:
no news here

Why are you pained

1 Like

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Gemma11: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2022
sirSixtus:

Madonna is great sir, but calling her where you call MJ and DaVinci is an insult she no near.

hermesprogidy:

Comparable to MJ? I think not

Haha...they are indeed comparable.

MJ is the King of pop with 13 no.1s and 27 top10s on Billboard. He is also has the biggest selling album of all time.

Madonna is the Queen of pop with 12 no 1s and 38 top 10s on Billboard. She is the biggest selling female artist of all time and just one of her world tours grossed over $500 million and holds the record for the highest for a female. None of Michael Jacksons tour did not gross that much.

Madonna also tops the charts as the artist (Male or Female) with the most number 1s around the world.

Madonna is also the bluprint for the modern female pop star. Everything you see women in pop doing today, from merging the high fashion world with pop music, the stage extravaganzas and performances, ground breaking videos etc...Madonna was the first woman in music to do that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by ateizaa(m): 12:50am On Sep 04, 2022
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

If only these kids on Nairaland knew who we're talking about here, you'd know this is a big deal. It doesn't even matter if you're her fan or not, Madonna's dominance in the music industry back then is comparable to that of MJ and her influence can still be felt till this day. So to a musician like Rema, meeting Madonna and getting compliments from her is huge. It's like a painter meeting Leonardo DaVinci. Leonardo may not mean anything to you, but he definitely means everything to an artist.
they dont know this is huge for Rema

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Banbanna(m): 1:11am On Sep 04, 2022
McStoic:

Omo, I shock o, seeing her looking like a woman in her 30s or early 40s. Then one begins to wonder why someone like Celine Dion who's much younger in years than Madonna would just let herself to look like an old hag in her late 60s or 70s. Okay na. Madonna the ageless diva
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Banbanna(m): 1:13am On Sep 04, 2022
McStoic:

Omo, I shock o, seeing her looking like a woman in her 30s or early 40s. Then one begins to wonder why someone like Celine Dion who's much younger in years than Madonna would just let herself to look like an old hag in her late 60s or 70s. Damn!, this Rema boy don meet some great pple sha. Okay na. Madonna the ageless diva
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Donnybestx(m): 2:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Yungmil:
Rema I know

Pls who Madonna

Maybe an upcoming Artist who needs help from Rema

Guy use google if you don’t know …
Thank you
Rema can feature her.....maybe she can become popular

Actually who is Madonna Where Rema boy is

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by joyousever(f): 2:28am On Sep 04, 2022
You've said it all. Let the igorants keep wallowing in their ignorance! What a shame! If only they know the might of Madonna, they won't be yarning dust!
etrange:
Madonna?!?!?!?!?!?

If only these kids on Nairaland knew who we're talking about here, you'd know this is a big deal. It doesn't even matter if you're her fan or not, Madonna's dominance in the music industry back then is comparable to that of MJ and her influence can still be felt till this day. So to a musician like Rema, meeting Madonna and getting compliments from her is huge. It's like a painter meeting Leonardo DaVinci. Leonardo may not mean anything to you, but he definitely means everything to an artist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by joyousever(f): 2:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Pray to look an inch like her when you get to her age! You people's wanton habit of age shaming people is boringly pathetic! This is a legend we are talking about. She has lived her years with a track record of wins in her music career. Take a look at her and tell me a woman who looks this gorgeously sexy, firm and ageless for her age! She's well over fifty and hitting sixty and this gorgeous. Everything isn't cruise abeg!
WibusJaga:

Hope this Rema knows Madonna is old enough to be his grandma. smiley
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Antivirus92(m): 2:58am On Sep 04, 2022
WibusJaga:

Hope this Rema knows Madonna is old enough to be his grandma. smiley
I dey tell you
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Antivirus92(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin REMA I hope ur prick no rise for there grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ARGENTINE MAFIAS will blow ya head off
Madonna is an Italian-american and has no connection whatsoever with Argentina..
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by moebobba: 3:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Welcome to Ill***ati boy...More Fame, More Money!
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 04, 2022
joyousever:
Pray to look an inch like her when you get to her age! You people's wanton habit of age shaming people is boringly pathetic! This is a legend we are talking about. She has lived her years with a track record of wins in her music career. Take a look at her and tell me a woman who looks this gorgeously sexy, firm and ageless for her age! She's well over fifty and hitting sixty and this gorgeous. Everything isn't cruise abeg!

Tons of plastic surgery!
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by hermesprogidy(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Gemma11:

MJ is the King of pop with 13 no.1s and 27 top10s on Billboard. He is also has the biggest selling album of all time.

Madonna is the Queen of pop with 12 no 1s and 38 top 10s on Billboard. She is the biggest selling female artist of all time and just one of her world tours grossed over $500 million and holds the record for the highest for a female. None of Michael Jacksons tour did not gross that much.

Madonna also tops the charts as the artist (Male or Female) with the most number 1s around the world.

Madonna is also the bluprint for the modern female pop star. Everything you see women in pop doing today, from merging the high fashion world with pop music, the stage extravaganzas and performances, ground breaking videos etc...Madonna was the first woman in music to do that
Madonna is white. MJ was black. MJ revolutionized video creation for the entire music industry, MJ put black musicians on the map and forced racist companies like MTV to start playing videos of black artistes. Do you see where am going here? Sometimes, it's not about the money. MJ is like the Martin Luther King of music. Mic drop....
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Gemma11: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2022
hermesprogidy:

Madonna is white. MJ was black. MJ revolutionized video creation for the entire music industry, MJ put black musicians on the map and forced racist companies like MTV to start playing videos of black artistes. Do you see where am going here? Sometimes, it's not about the money. MJ is like the Martin Luther King of music. Mic drop....

MJ is a man and while he is also black, he didn’t have to deal with a misogynist music industry like Madonna had to so there are are different factors at play here.

Madonna being white did not stop her from being homeless and eating from trash cans in New York age 19, did not stop her from posing nude for $10 as a teenager so she could eat. It did not stop her from being blacklisted by the music industry, did not stop her being banned by the Vatican and MTV. All of these things happened to her and more but she still persevered to become the highest selling female artist of all time who is now worth over $850 million.

Madonna pushed boundaries in music like no other and this is why the likes of Beyoncé, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande etc can do what they do in music, on stage, in videos. Madonna is the blueprint.

Also Madonna’s videos were more, revolutionary, and controversial than MJ’s and changed the industry. Videos like Papa don’t Preach, Like a Prayer and Vogue are more groundbreaking and thought provoking than Thriller or anything than MJ has put out because they addressed real life social issues, racism and religion which no other music star had the guts to do at the time.

As I said, MJ had his female counterpart and that was Madonna, Queen of Pop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Stealthninja:
E be like say this rema boy wan join illuminati
already sold himself, no be say he won join again.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by We4all: 7:24am On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do you know the kinda women I date?
The ones who value their body. The ones who never pray to be mounted by two men. The ones who rather die than have another man (except hubby) mount them.
Not those street dogs you call women.

They may be decent women, but your type of mentality will push them to become promiscuous and rebellious. That’s a fact!
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by jeromestarks: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2022
We4all:

They may be decent women, but your type of mentality will push them to become promiscuous and rebellious. That’s a fact!
Welcome to the world.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by kendological(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Yungmil:
Rema I know

Pls who Madonna

Maybe an upcoming Artist who needs help from Rema

Rema can feature her.....maybe she can become popular

Actually who is Madonna Where Rema boy is

Ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by 77star: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Dangrace01:

When i saw him with lil nas x i knew he has join them
pls, can u say d same for wizzy and davido?

and pls what is d meaning of the jesus christ chain most of dem wear around their neck?

does it mean they are occultic or what?

some american artiste usually wear it, even wizkid is not left out!
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by 77star: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
clydecarson:

Person wey don join...have you ever asked yourself why is there teddy bear in all his shoots,anything he does he adds teddy bear to it some might think it's judt fashion but there's more to it

pls what is d meaning of the jesus christ chain most of dem wear around their neck?

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by gibzzhd: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
To be honest I doubt if Rema truely knows who Madonna is. She is bigger than the biggest female Art Rema ever danced to growing up.
But she too like man and I'm certain that's what lured her to Rema. Meet me in my room. Her pussy must be made of gold, it certainly can't be the usual.
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by sirSixtus(m): 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Gemma11:

Bro with all due respect, ehh Madonna would tell you not to compare her to MJ make I boost your bubble, MJ Is in the top 15 most influential, popular and best human to step foot on earth...

Call MJ with people like Albert Einstein, Alexander the great, Pope Pius, Hitler bro you see these caliber na people way you go dey call where MJ dey
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by sirSixtus(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
hermesprogidy:

Bro leave this guy he doesn't understand who MJ Is, Madonna would be honored to seat in a room of MJ likes....
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by abokikhalifa: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
beardedboy:

I'd rather die young than become an old hag.

That's nice
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Gemma11: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
sirSixtus:

Bro with all due respect, ehh Madonna would tell you not to compare her to MJ make I boost your bubble, MJ Is in the top 15 most influential, popular and best human to step foot on earth...

Call MJ with people like Albert Einstein, Alexander the great, Pope Pius, Hitler bro you see these caliber na people way you go dey call where MJ dey

My Dear Sister..First of all stop comparing men with women. Also if you have any knowledge about music stats, pop culture history, achievements and sales, you would know that Madonna and MJ are peers and indeed comparable. It doesn't matter what Madonna or you says. These are the facts not opinion. Michael knew himself that Madonna was the only one who could compete with him which is why he associated with her. You never even saw After MJ had released Thriller, you never even saw him photographed with his own siblings, but he was with Madonna.

It is only when Madonna passes away that people will understand what this lady was to pop music. Right now you young ones are just being disrespectful to her legacy. This is how they laughed at MJ and Whitney when they were alive but immediately after their deaths they were finally given the respect they deserved.

Madonna is the Queen of POP music. MJ is the King of POP Music...The End.

2 Likes

Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by Wwwq: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Really
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by clydecarson(m): 6:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
77star:

pls what is d meaning of the jesus christ chain most of dem wear around their neck?

False prophet shey dem no dey read Bible,they know all the verses in the Bible yet they worship something else...so don't be deceived by the chains you see
Re: Pop Legend, Madonna, Hugs Rema. Calls Him A Great Performer Backstage by 77star: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
clydecarson:

False prophet shey dem no dey read Bible,they know all the verses in the Bible yet they worship something else...so don't be deceived by the chains you see

so to them it means false prophet?

even, wizkid wey start him own song from church?

deceived ke, that is why i askeed nah, i know it symbolizes sth bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With Mercy Aigbe's MakeUp? (PICS) / Real Warri Pikin Shares Family Photos & Motivational Message About Her Marriage / Binta Diamond Diallo Reacts As Jada Pollock Dumps Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.