Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Dr Ijeoma Emeribe Tasks Nigerians To Take The Message Of Kwankwaso To Every Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Ijeoma Emeribe Tasks Nigerians To Take The Message Of Kwankwaso To Every Home (506 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts Over Offering N40 Billion To Kwankwaso To Be His Vice / Avm Ifemeje Decorated As The Grand National Patron Of Kwankwaso Idahosa Group / Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Bid On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ijeoma Emeribe Tasks Nigerians To Take The Message Of Kwankwaso To Every Home by Suncitynews(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Dr Ijeoma Emeribe Tasks Nigerians To Take The Message of Kwankwaso To Every Home

A pro-Kwankwaso and Idahosa presidential campaign Organization, "Kwankwaso Idahosa National Frontiers" has called on Nigerians in home and diaspora to come together to chat a common cause towards a new Nigeria.

Speaking during an event in Abuja where the group honored a respected preacher who also is a grassroots mobilizer and women leader, Rev, Dr Ijeoma E Emeribe, the organization through it's convener and national coordinator, Hon. Chibuisi Mba, said it is time for all Nigerians to come together to elect credible and tested leaders in the coming 2023 general election.

According to Mba who also is the Deputy National Treasurer of the New Nigeria People's Party (NNPP) opined that the group is one of the fastest growing political movement in Nigeria is a door to door campaign organization with a strong interest in the candidacy of His Excellency ,Engr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and Bishop Isaac Idahosa and all the candidates of the New Nigeria People's Party, NNPP, with state coordinators in all the 36 states in Nigeria and FCT.

He went ahead to call on Nigerians to ensure they elect leaders with credibility, character and conscience, that will restore peace and development in the country.

"You will recall in Nigeria today there's high cost of living occasion by the price inflation of goods and services, no electricity, high debt burden, most of our revenue is used in servicing debt, insecurity, people can hardly move from one state to another without being scared of kidnappers, high unemployment, low minimum wage, ASUU strike the list is endless. we need a new Nigeria and the only man that can guarantee us this dream is Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, the presidential candidate of our great party, the former governor of Kano state. He is not new to governance, He has done it before and we are sure he will do it again and Nigeria will experience newness come 2023." Mba said

"Kwankwaso is committed to ensure that our people live a decent live, where there is 24/7 electricity, good health care, security, good roads, good infrastructure and easy way of life."

He urged Nigerian youths to reject any attempt by anyone or political party to be used as an agent of thuggery to unleash mayhem for political gains, stressing that it is only fair that the next president should be someone that is ready to work with the youths and has been proven to have done so in the past.

Rev Dr Ijeoma Emeribe while appreciating the group for the honour done to her, urged the organization to work together and take the message of Kwankwaso to every home in Nigeria and pray that God will grant Nigerians the kind of leadership that will unite the country irrespective of tribal differences.

Equally she promised to work with the KINAF to ensure victory for his Excellency, Engr Kwankwaso and Bishop Idahosa.

"People has been on my neck to join a political movement like yours, but I have declined many times, until few days ago, because I believe we can't really make the difference from outside, we need to synergize as patriotic citizens to ensure we save our country from ruins. This decision is as a result of my research about your party, the New Nigeria People's Party and your presidential candidate, I believe he has the capacity and the capabilities to lead a new Nigeria.

"There's something about a name, I believe the people that came about the name of your party, New Nigeria People's Party, truly thought over it estensively before arriving at the name, that was my first attraction." She said.

"I will do my best to support this cause and ensure we spread this gospel of a new Nigeria to the women and youths in the country, but you must assure me of your corporation and transparency"

Earlier in his opening remarks, the national chairman of the organization Amb. Odion Okpebholo advised young people and women to unite ahead of the 2023 presidential elect.

"Kwankwaso is the only man that can save this country from mis governance, he has done it before and if elected, he will do it again" he retariated.

While admonishing Nigerians, the secretary of the group, Hon. Mark Usman said, Nigeria is at the edge of precipice and need a well tested leader like Kwankwaso who he said is very passionate to redeem Nigeria from self destruction.

And thanked Dr. Ijeoma for welcoming the group to her palatial home

Among National Executive members of Kwankwaso /Idahosa National Frontier (KINF) that attended the event are Hon. Chibuisi Mbah the national convener/Coordinator, Amb. Odion Cedrack Okpebholo, National Chairman, Hon, Mark Usman, National Secretary, Mrs Peace Ogar National Welfare Director and Hon. Jonah Mbah(JP) ABIA state acting chairman of the New Nigeria People's Party and coordinator of KINAF.

1 Share

Re: Dr Ijeoma Emeribe Tasks Nigerians To Take The Message Of Kwankwaso To Every Home by Creamypie(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Keankwaso go only succede divide votes for 4 northern states
Re: Dr Ijeoma Emeribe Tasks Nigerians To Take The Message Of Kwankwaso To Every Home by derecho(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kwakwanso don expire...na him Peter Obi first use do sample.

(1) (Reply)

How To Predict Over 0.5 Goals At 1st Half (over 0.5 Goals Strategy) / Olu Of Warri At The Ongoing FIFA World Cup In Qatar / Fryd And True: A Review Of Fryd's Signature Vape Flavors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.