Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing (4182 Views)

Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos) / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Faulks Road, near Ariaria Junction.

You can come to our Church tomorrow St Paul's Anglican church @obyrich It's located there.

The governor admitted that the contractor (local) did a shoddy job and that he has awarded it to Setraco to reconstruct. It's been long though but I am sure Faulks Road is not bad at the entire stretch. Some places are bad and some places are still not bad.

As shown in this Video: https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/4385048568250010/

BTW, Faulks road wAS NOTHING TO WRITE ABOUT FOR NOW AS I WILL SHOW IN THE PIX BELOW.

SO while I agree that the road failed too early, I won't agree that the road is as bad as it was

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by fergie001: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You can come to our Church tomorrow St Paul's Anglican church @obyrich It's located there.
That was the Church I attended whilst I was in Aba. It's on the same route as AG, lived at Eze Nwagbara @ the time. How time flies?
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Okay. Faulks Road had a breakdown, it was actually reworked. But the Government said they are not done with the road yet. And iI know it's quite shameful that they are yet to complete it after many years. But then, at least anyone in Aba knows that that road was nothing to write home about before now. IT is now for the governor to rework it and deliver it to the people.

As I mentioned, I never said all the roads in Aba is now okay, but from my post, I said MOST of these roads were unchartable and any Aba person knows that very well.

I regularly visit ABa cause my cousin sis from my mum base there. SO I am here to speak of the change, not the bad roads. All states, even Lagos have bad roads.

So, like I was saying, these are recent roads in Aba. I like that the roads are now getting marked and some roads have closed gutters

Are you ndoki rivers or abia?
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by bola4dprec(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Paid agents of Okezie Ikpeazu.
on point
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Demurkelly: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Leave all this mumu dem. Umueme, eduj and co. has been posting on abia state devt thread, but them no dey gree. Fools
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Umueme: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Demurkelly:
Leave all this mumu dem. Umueme, eduj and co. has been posting on abia state devt thread, but them no dey gree. Fools

Leave the fools. I think eduj deactivated his account for them. It's been awhile anyone mentioned me though...........

Ps. See pictures of Aba owerri road posted by someone on Facebook few hours ago

Also a picture of big head okezie on the flyover people say hasn't been completed

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Tunjibalogun: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
It's no gainsaying that many bad and unnavigable roads in Aba have so far been reworked and the city is gradually (albeit slowly) coming off from the slum city that it was.

I was in Aba last month to visit a cousin, and to be frank, I was surprised to see so many unchartable roads before now become better than it was. Also, I give it FG for commencing the Enugu - Port Harcourt Road at the Aba section.That road is really changing the landscape in Aba.

I just hope the incoming government get to take the army out of those roads with their unnecessary roadblocks.

As we can see, planting trees and greeneries in our environment helps to make it look better!
They should do the Aba to Portharcourt section
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Cocobolo: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:
SAME PLACE BEFORE

I pray we have more of these as the day goes by.

The next governor of Abia State should focus on ROAD, ROAD, ROAD!!!

Abia people wey dey Lagos think say Tinubu na their problemgrin
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Umueme: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
I have not been updating abia state thread because i am not around now. Go to this man's Facebook account and see things for yourself........... The last picture is actually part of the tunnel to remove water from Port Harcourt road...

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Cocobolo:

TInubu is actually a problem to democracy
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Pigs will ALWAYS be PIGS.

Nnamdi kanu described them well.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Are you ndoki rivers or abia?

Rivers (Umuagbai, Oyigbo)

But we also have family in Ndoki Abia. It's just a stone throw actually. I dey stroll enter my hometown for Rivers and also my extended house for Abia.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by XerXers: 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Cocobolo:

Una no dey tire for rubbish? Do Abia people living in Lagos drive on Abia roads or Lagos roads? If na to collect tax from them you will not tell them to pay it to Ikpeazu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Rivers (Umuagbai, Oyigbo)

But we also have family in Ndoki Abia. It's just a stone throw actually. I dey stroll enter my hometown for Rivers and also my extended house for Abia.

Am rivers also but not ndoki.

Nice meeting you.

I will mention you in a rivers political thread i made.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by BentizilL: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good if this is true..
Pls don't vote failures come 2023, vote success vote BAT... kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Am rivers also but not ndoki.

Nice meeting you.

I will mention you in a rivers political thread i made.

Okay. Nice meeting you..

Where in Rivers?
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Okay. Nice meeting you..
Where in Rivers?
Emuoha.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

that's osusu road. it's flooded during heavy rain fall and mostly due to blocked drains .in that same axis omuma road is being dualised to Ariaria international market .

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Take and post pictures of this exact spot on faulks road, if it's like this I will pay into your account 10k -pics must come with date and time stamp
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022

Take and post pictures of this exact spot on faulks road, if it's like this I will pay into your account 10k -pics must come with date and time stamp

Get a moderator, perhaps lalasticlala. Let him act as an escrow.

The angle of this picture is even better than it is. If I stay exactly where I usually service my generator and snap it, you will see the worst.. A deep crater, not pothole.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Emuoha.

Okay.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

They should do the Aba to Portharcourt section

I think they have started. But I am sure they have not gotten to Rivers Boundary

This video covers some part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NgHjz-pD8Y
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by nazicartel(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
cherishmichael:
Yeah this is cool, i must say...
I've really seen this too and some other roads being fixed properly, kudos.
it's not cool anything. Nothing has happened in that state. I was there last 2 weeks. Dropped at pH airport. Took a ride to Aba to get something. Everything there is bad
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by nazicartel(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:
his name is NwekereNdoki. There's no road to his village ooo. Guess he's one of those people his brother Asiforo ( state PDP chairman) helped to make councilor or he's one of those guys the governor gave P.A some weeks back
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2022
nazicartel:
his name is NwekereNdoki. There's no road to his village ooo. Guess he's one of those people his brother Asiforo ( state PDP chairman) helped to make councilor or he's one of those guys the governor gave P.A some weeks back

Lol grin grin

I live in Lagos dumby.

What I do, I do it in patriotism to Aba (maternal home)

you should do it too and stop being a full. I won't shortchange my maternal home for politics.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 2:09am On Sep 04, 2022
nazicartel:
it's not cool anything. Nothing has happened in that state. I was there last 2 weeks. Dropped at pH airport. Took a ride to Aba to get something. Everything there is bad

Lol. ��� grin grin

Seriously. Na wa. How low would one go.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by virginchaser(m): 6:13am On Sep 04, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

I think they have started. But I am sure they have not gotten to Rivers Boundary

This video covers some part of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NgHjz-pD8Y

I passed through Portharcourt to Azumini two weeks ago. I only enjoyed nylon tarred road to Imo River, from Imo river to Obehie junction was hell for me but i understood as equally said federal teams are yet to get there. Who will fix Obehie to Akwete? It has totally cut off.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by nazicartel(m): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Lol grin grin

I live in Lagos dumby.

What I do, I do it in patriotism to Aba (maternal home)

you should do it too and stop being a full. I won't shortchange my maternal home for politics.
what kind of politics ?. We shouldn't be supporting all those nonsense. I'm very close to the political class there. They are all something else
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by nazicartel(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Lol. ��� grin grin

Seriously. Na wa. How low would one go.
you're living in Lagos and you're supporting those things the governor is doing there. How will you visit your maternal home?... Oh, I remember. NDDc is now doing something that Rd.....
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by cherishmichael: 9:18am On Sep 04, 2022
nazicartel:
Okay!!
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
virginchaser:

I passed through Portharcourt to Azumini two weeks ago. I only enjoyed nylon tarred road to Imo River, from Imo river to Obehie junction was hell for me but i understood as equally said federal teams are yet to get there. Who will fix Obehie to Akwete? It has totally cut off.

Well, next year Enyimba Economic city will commence construction on Obehie - Azumini Road. It's part of their spine road. Let's fold our hands and watch.

Next time follow through Oyibgo - Afam -Obete - Umuagbai - Akwete - Azumini

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Dangote Is Producing Diesel And Aviation Fuel Firstly / Ebonyi Airport Turned To Motorpark 10months After Commissioning: Pictures / Anambra: Governor Ngige Asked to Leave Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.