Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What To Do While Waiting For The ASUU Strike To End. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do While Waiting For The ASUU Strike To End. (297 Views)

ASUU To Hold Emergency Meeting On Thursday. Strike To Be Likely Called Off / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do While Waiting For The ASUU Strike To End. by lovemaths(f): 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
I connect people looking for digital skills to trainings they can enroll for. I also provide information on grants and competitions for SMEs.

I link digital trainers with customers.

Re: What To Do While Waiting For The ASUU Strike To End. by Divinelove1(f): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
What you need to do is maximize the time and opportunity you have to learn a high income skill.

This will help you to understand how money works and implementation of this will help you go a longer way
Re: What To Do While Waiting For The ASUU Strike To End. by Divinelove1(f): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Maximize the opportunity you have now, so that it will be effectively utilizef

Re: What To Do While Waiting For The ASUU Strike To End. by lovemaths(f): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Send me a message on Whatsapp to get the link to join the Whatsapp group where I will be dropping several opportunities to acquire digital skills that are free or paid.

Learn skills like:
Animation 101
Arts and crafts
Audio engineering and music production
Back-end development (node.js)
Back-end development (python)
Barbing
Brand identity/graphics design
Catering
Cloud computing
Content writing
Copywriting
Creative writing - short story, narrative essay, memoir
Custom web development
Cryptocurrency
Data analytics
Data science
Digital marketing
Facebook ads
Fashion design
Film making
Front end web development (html CSS javascript)
Furniture
Graphic design
Hair styling
Leather works
Makeup
Media studies
Mixology
Mobile App development
Modeling
Multimedia and digital media
Product design (UI/UX)
Product management
Quality assurance
Social media marketing
Video animation
Wordpress development

Send me a message on Whatsapp to get the link to join the Whatsapp group where I will be dropping several opportunities to acquire digital skills that are free or paid.

(1) (Reply)

10 Of My Hottest Digital Courses Worth ₦100k Going For ₦5k For Five People / Buhari Govt Takes Step To Deregister ASUU / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.