Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation (580 Views)

Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead / George Floyd: Hundreds Take To The Streets In US Demanding Justice (Photos) / Philippine: Volcano Spews Ash, Steam And Lava. 8,000 People Evacuated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by rottennaija(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
Prague — 70,000 to 100,000 people take to the streets demanding the resignation of the Czech government demanding neutrality and cheap Russian gas & to end alignment with NATO & EU policy.

The banners are particularly interesting.

“Incompetent Sellouts”
“Why don’t you go Bleep yourself Petr (prime minister Fiala) or Bleep off straight to Ukraine”

The protesters in Prague demand, among other things, the provision of direct gas supplies from Russia and food and energy self-sufficiency of the Czech Republic. According to the police, the protest is called “Czech Republic first” and it has so far gone without any serious problems. Czech readers are complaining about the fact that Czech media are not showing it on the television.

Video in the link below
https://t. me/levigodman/4937?single

2 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
More to come

1 Like

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Adjovi: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
O ti zeh o
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Righteousness2(m): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
The World is tooo ripe for the antichrist
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by DerrickzB: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
nsiba the ignoramus… Your eye go soon clear!!! Mumu beyond measure Na em u be!!

Can you see the effect of the absence of cheap Russian gas??

4 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by rottennaija(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
�� In Russian Mariupol, the first residential buildings were put into operation, they were erected by the construction complex of the RF Ministry of Defense.

In total, 12 five-story houses will be built here by the end of the year, which is more than 1,000 apartments. According to the plans that were developed jointly with the Government of the DPR and local administrations, 10% of the apartments will go to medical workers, 10% to education employees, 10% to security forces, the rest will be distributed directly to residents who lost their homes during the fighting. The complex also includes an emergency center and two schools for 600 and 835 students.

Also in the new quarter of Mariupol this year will begin to build another 12 residential buildings.

4 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by rottennaija(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
rottennaija:
�� In Russian Mariupol, the first residential buildings were put into operation, they were erected by the construction complex of the RF Ministry of Defense.

In total, 12 five-story houses will be built here by the end of the year, which is more than 1,000 apartments. According to the plans that were developed jointly with the Government of the DPR and local administrations, 10% of the apartments will go to medical workers, 10% to education employees, 10% to security forces, the rest will be distributed directly to residents who lost their homes during the fighting. The complex also includes an emergency center and two schools for 600 and 835 students.

Also in the new quarter of Mariupol this year will begin to build another 12 residential buildings.

1 Like

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by rottennaija(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
[quote author=rottennaija post=116327896][/quote]

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by BentizilL: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
DerrickzB:

Biko no dey mention that guy again, him name dey make me vomit anytime I see it... grin

3 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by BentizilL: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Assuming this was Russia now, CNN BBC Reuters no go allow us hear word again.. wink
See crowd shocked

More to come, you don't bite the hand that feeds you... kiss
Meanwhile, winter is coming... cool

6 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by BentizilL: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
rottennaija:

I really wish we get it right in Nigeria one day, see better country.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by HRtechnique: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
I expect this too happen soon in Nigeria. People are tired.
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Adjovi: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
BentizilL:

As in guy. In how many months they have erected all these. Over here to build just one school will use 6 years. We really have a long way to go.

6 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by DerrickzB: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
BentizilL:

Biko no dey mention that guy again, him name dey make me vomit anytime I see it... grin

That guy na another problem nigeria get, him mumu no get second half.. cheesy
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by rottennaija(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
BentizilL:

We will. Someday

1 Like

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by seunny4lif(m): 1:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Adjovi:

As in guy. In how many months they have erected all these. Over here to build just one school will use 6 years. We really have a long way to go.
6 years for this Nigeria? Haba, project that will be used by the government for the election campaign, they will lay the foundation and you will see many construction vehicles on the site till next election cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by jimetagambo: 3:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Only 100,000? Should have been atleast 500,000 and more like our End SARS protests.

These protests and temporary pains are expected as Putin's finally plays the much expected and awaited Joker. They are drunk on Russian gas just like Nigerians are drunk on oil subsidy. They will be alright las last and once this coming winter is done, they would have weaned themselves off Russian gas..

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by nsiba: 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
DerrickzB:

That is why America and her allies will ever be grate, freedom to say, act do and live like human being

In Russia they are throwing people out of hospital windows, kidnapping and jailing any opposite views, compelling people by fire by force to join army

Oh boy your life is just a useless one, with just one eye and one leg yet still smoking the weed of POOtin
In Kherson we will catch you like a rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by nsiba: 6:50am On Sep 04, 2022
jimetagambo:
Only 100,000? Should have been atleast 500,000 and more like our End SARS protests.

These protests and temporary pains are expected as Putin's finally plays the much expected and awaited Joker. They are drunk on Russian gas just like Nigerians are drunk on oil subsidy. They will be alright las last and once this coming winter is done, they would have weaned themselves off Russian gas..

You see this imbec-ile DerrickzB and his squad of lizards led by this reptile BentizilL don't need any form of education and enlightenment you are doing

They are useless than wild animals and must be treated like such, no need teller em anything

1 Like

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2022
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but expect these kinds of protests to continue and get bigger as winter approaches. Some governments will definitely resign in Europe to be replaced by moderate thinking people. The current puerile leadership in Europe are leading their people towards destruction (nuclear war)

Oh, I forgot to mention, have you seen the recent Donald Trump and Joe Biden rallies? grin grin grin grin grin

jimetagambo:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by ariesbull: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Putin dealing with the whole Europe and America... Just one man

3 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by jimetagambo: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2022
nsiba:

You see this imbec-ile DerrickzB and his squad of lizards led by this reptile BentizilL don't need any form of education and enlightenment you are doing

They are useless than wild animals and must be treated like such, no need teller em anything
grin grin grin grin

Una too never dey tire to yab yourself.

Me just laugh at all the ignorant posts. I don't have time to stress. I am patiently waiting for the call from the new dispensation (japa) guys that they are freezing to death in Europe which I know will never happen. grin
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
The US and it’s EU allies have effectively lost this war. Before next weekend many European capitals would erupt with similar protests because with the total shutdown of NS1, inflation and gasflation would only get worse.

What even shocked me is the level of clean up and redevelopment of mauripol. Who did the black man offend? Chai, it will never be well with APC and PDP. #18.9b to clear bush, #50b monthly igr to pack dirty, even if you are packing the whole dirt in Africa, #779b to construct a 375km road at #2.12b per km. And you guys think Russia and Ukraine is our major problem! The energy and bad blood should be channeled towards demanding good governance and accountability. That’s what the Czech’s are currently doing.

1 Like

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by ocelot2006(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
BentizilL:
Assuming this was Russia now, CNN BBC Reuters no go allow us hear word again.. wink
See crowd shocked

My brother, it is the winter season I'm waiting to watch. Western Europe has already seen a number of it's govts removed (UK, Italy) with some like France loose it's majority. I'm willing to bet that it will get way worse when the hardship becomes totally unbearable (extremely high energy bills, high inflation rate, and probably a recession). In the USA, I honestly don't see the Democratic Party survive the midterm elections.

1 Like

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by jimetagambo: 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Ukraine expects to receive 5 billion euros ($4.98 billion) in macro-financial aid from the European Union this coming week to support the economy and army, and to prepare for the looming winter.
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by jimetagambo: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Germany ruling coalition announces €65 billion inflation relief package amid energy crisis.
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Elbinawi: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
70,000 Czechs take to the streets against government, EU and NATO - News Report

Me:

I could not believe it when I saw the huge crowd protesting in Czechoslovakia against their government, EU and NATO. Today also thousands marched in France for the same reason - the blowback of Western sanctions on Russia.

Do you know why the genocidal imperialist barbarians of the West imposed illegal sanctions on the countries they failed to impose puppet leaders? They want the people of such countries to be tired of sufferings that the sanctions is causing, rise up and overthrow such government on their behalf.

Who remembered the words of Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah "The Magic devour the Magician". The Magic here is Western sanctions and the Magician is the Western hegemony. The debilitating Western sanctions on Russia were meant to destroy the Russian economy and overthrow Vladimir Putin but the reverse is happening today.

.... and the winter season is coming...

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Appleyard(m): 12:06am On Sep 05, 2022
BentizilL:
See crowd shocked

True.

The German government have announced a new $65 billion package to aid businesses and some citizens whose pockets have been cut off by the soaring price in energy cost. But they are already saying that this is not sustainable in the coming months as their economy is not designed to run subsidies. Italy has already spend up to $100 billion in increase expenses due to spike in energy cost. And now that Russia has closed the Nordestream 1 pipeline indefinitely, expect the prices to keep rising and more protests like this to hit many European capitals. Spain is secretly buying Russian oil while pretending to be playing along with the rest of the EU foolish gang of premature politicians. Unfortunately, CNN and BBC won't show much of this. Just as they went blank on the recent disastrous Ukrainian counteroffensive in Kherson.

Very pathetic to behold.

2 Likes

Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Appleyard(m): 12:16am On Sep 05, 2022
redseason:
The US and it’s EU allies have effectively lost this war. Before next weekend many European capitals would erupt with similar protests because with the total shutdown of NS1, inflation and gasflation would only get worse.

What even shocked me is the level of clean up and redevelopment of mauripol. Who did the black man offend? Chai, it will never be well with APC and PDP. #18.9b to clear bush, #50b monthly igr to pack dirty, even if you are packing the whole dirt in Africa, #779b to construct a 375km road at #2.12b per km. And you guys think Russia and Ukraine is our major problem! The energy and bad blood should be channeled towards demanding good governance and accountability. That’s what the Czech’s are currently doing.
Spot on.
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by rottennaija(m): 3:12am On Sep 05, 2022
ocelot2006:

My brother, it is the winter season I'm waiting to watch. Western Europe has already seen a number of it's govts removed (UK, Italy) with some like France loose it's majority. I'm willing to bet that it will get way worse when the hardship becomes totally unbearable (extremely high energy bills, high inflation rate, and probably a recession). In the USA, I honestly don't see the Democratic Party survive the midterm elections.

The democrats will steal the election. They are already setting the stage for it.
Re: Prague — 70,000 To 100,000 People Take To The Streets Demanding The Resignation by Kingsley10000: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2022
ariesbull:
Putin dealing with the whole Europe and America... Just one man
World strongest man cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sam Matekane, Called Social Media President Wins Lesotho Election / Vladimir Putin Has Cancer And Will Di@ Very Soon, Ukrainian Intelligence Boss Cl / Israel’s Largest Military Operation Since The Yom Kippur War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.