Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage (3010 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial / Sowore Reveals New Police Salary, Says No Policeman Should Earn Less Than N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
From security to cleaners and checkout staff to store handlers , every non managerial staff working at Obi's importers shop earn less than 30k and as low as 15k for cleaners and door security.

This is someone the useless political arm of the Nigerian Labour Congress gave their ticket to.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by PresidObi: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Blame your Federal government for trying to kill all companies in Nigeria.

It's even a miracle to operate a business and still pay workers in Nigeria.

No electricity
No good water
No good federal roads
No security
No favorable exchange rates
No stable fiscal policy
No good interest rates for borrowing

And yet people like Peter Obi is powering on without issues.
Peter Obi is a miracle worker. grin

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Moh247: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin

Thank God he gave them ShiShi

No wonder he was impeached in Anambra

Go and check what staffs earn in TVC, you would understand why you should pray Tinubu wins

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by PresidObi: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
We love you Peter Obi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Conrod: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
@OP you can dispay your anger by drinking sniper.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by rusher14: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

It's even a miracle to operate a business and still pay workers in Nigeria

So you are proud he enslaves his workers?

The NAZIs were just like you lot.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Janadozz(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
Do you own a business? Have you ever managed one? Appreciate people who own business(s).

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
PresidObi:

It's even a miracle to operate a business and still pay workers in Nigeria

Obi's importer buy and sell chinko scrap is what is killing the economy.

Alhaji Atiku remains the largest private employer of labour that pays good decent living wages.

Is it not the same economy that both Obi and Atiku are doing business?

So why is your stingy Congo Judas merchant not paying decent wages but Atiku is paying his staff very well?

The answer is because one is a stingy bastard and a capitalist pig while the other is a businessman with empathy for others.

How many branches does NEXT store even have sef?

Go and VERIFY how much Atiku pays his workers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by kollinz1234(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:
From security to cleaners and checkout staff to store handlers , every non managerial staff working at Obi's importers shop earn less than 30k and as low as 15k for cleaners and door security.

This is someone the useless political arm of the Nigerian Labour Congress gave their ticket to.
at least he gave them jobs, what about Buhari, how many people did he employ on individual/private capacity before becoming the president? Yet you evil people sold him to us 2015.

Secondly, at least we know obi does importation business. What is Tinubu source of wealth?

17 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Conrod: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Go and check what staffs earn in TVC
A simple business man cant compete with a drug lord.

7 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Moh247: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Conrod:

Lol

So who is the drug lord and who is the "simple business man"

2 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Janadozz:
Do you own a business? Have you ever managed one? Appreciate people who own business(s).

Shatap!

Atiku owns several business's and holds the record as the single largest private employer of labour and he pays his staff very well.

So why is your stingy shekel hoarding osu Obi not paying his staff well ?

Is it not the same economy he and Atiku are operating within?

The answer is down to business prowess and human empathy both of which your greedy shekel hoarding Congo Judas can't compare to Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
kollinz1234:
at least he gave them jobs, what about Buhari, how many people did he employ on individual/private capacity before becoming the president? Yet you evil people sold him to us 2015.

Secondly, at least we know obi does importation business. What is Tinubu source of wealth?

OSU, what concerns me with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by AntonVince: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Any staff who feels disenchanted with their pay package should simply resign.
Only in Nigeria do you see people sign employment contract on their own volition only to later turn around to malign their employers.
Peter Obi may hold the majority share at Next Cash-and-Carry but the business is still a separate legal entity and as such should fund itself, which entails keeping expenditure well below revenue.

Being a private concern, they don't get subventions and there isn't any free oil money to share at the end of month, so stop comparing them with government agencies.

You'll understand better OP, when you start running your own business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by PraizHim: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

Lies and propagandas from the pit if hell. A relation of mine works there.

On record Peter Obi is no longer the owner of Next supermarkets.
He sold his shares to his brother and handed it over when He became the governor.

Next supermarkets is owned differently from Next international.

The joke is on you OP.

5 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
Conrod:

99.9℅ of your average Anambra "billionaire" is involved in one nefarious illegal activity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
PraizHim:

Lies and propagandas. A relation of mine works there.

On record Obi is no longer the owner of Next supermarkets.
He sold his shares to his brother and handed it over when He became the governor.

Another Pandora move for dummies.

If I hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by onez: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
@
Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by PraizHim: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

If I hear.

Another Agbado move. The difference between us is: you are paid to support a frail grandfather, I do mine for my chidren's sake FOC.

4 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by M4A1carbine: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Check the Salary of the Gateman at TVC ...

You cant win...Niggaz ready for una...and they are not paid..

Peter Obi Movement is a Volunteer Movment...

Because you are paid...you have no passion...You are just a low Budget Deji Adeyanju...pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Hoelujohn: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Moh247:
grin

No wonder he was impeached in Anambra

Go and check what staffs earn in TVC, you would understand why you should pray Tinubu wins

Assuming Tinubu was president during covid, all government workers would have had their salary slashed leading to strike.

2 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Qtrpst4: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Buhari owned gay cows that are forever 150 in numbers yet you and your druggie sold him to Nigerians, at least PO imports, what does druggie do for a living apart from selling drugs?

FakeIgboJew:

Obi's importer buy and sell chinko scrap is what is killing the economy.

Alhaji Atiku remains the largest private employer of labour that pays good decent living wages.

Is it not the same economy that both Obi and Atiku are doing business?

So why is your stingy Congo Judas merchant not paying decent wages but Atiku is paying his staff very well?

The answer is because one is a stingy bastard and a capitalist pig while the other is a businessman with empathy for others.

How many branches does NEXT store even have sef?

Go and VERIFY how much Atiku pays his workers.

1 Like

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by rusher14: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
PraizHim:

Lies and propagandas from the pit if hell. A relation of mine works there.

On record Peter Obi is no longer the owner of Next supermarkets.

Will you atop the lies about NEXT.

2 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Qtrpst4: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
Like tinubu did via oyetola?

FakeIgboJew:

If I hear.

1 Like

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
AntonVince:

Any staff who feels disenchanted with their pay package should simply resign.
Only in Nigeria do you see people sign employment contract on their own volition only to later turn around to malign their employers.
Peter Obi may hold the majority share at Next Cash-and-Carry but the business is still a separate legal entity and as such should fund itself, which entails keeping expenditure well below revenue.

Being a private concern, they don't get subventions and there isn't any free oil money to share at the end of month, so stop comparing them with government agencies.

You'll understand better OP, when you start running your own business.

Mouth salad rubbish as usual.

Obi is a heartless wicked capitalist pig that exploits poverty and lack of jobs to his benefit.

We don't want a wicked heartless shekel hoarding bastard like him.

How do you empower people when you subject them to slave wages ?

Is this how he intends to improve the economy and standard of living for the average Nigerian?

Well , the idiot has severally heaped praises on the slave economic model used by China's Communist Party .

As I have always stated : Communism is extreme capitalism and Obi proves this with his constant ass licking of the CCP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Conrod: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

99.9℅ of your average Anambra "billionaire" is involved in one nefarious illegal activity.

And dont tell me that you have been cursed to remain permanently poor and angry,...abi you no wan be billionaire ?.

1 Like

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Moh247: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Assuming Tinubu was president during covid, all government workers would have had their salary slashed leading to strike.

Better than Obi that owed doctors for 13 months

2 Likes

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by XerXers: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agbadorians are feeling the heat. I'm enjoying their frustrations

1 Like

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Like tinubu did via oyetola?

What's my business with Tinubu?

Defend your useless OSU candidate and stop trying to normalize his crap by citing other corrupt bastards.

If you insist on using Tinubu or any other politician to deflect and defend your OSU candidate then what in God's holy name makes Obi any different from the rest ?

You guys keep exposing that obi is a fraud and your only support for him is based on tribal sentiments.

You Zombidients are not in anyway or form intelligent at all.

1 Like

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by Mstick: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Just came back from next this evening, please if you have any one in your state patronize them. There things are quality and affordable.

Their food court jeez! Best jollof rice I've ever had.

Yummmmmmmmmmy!

One more thing if you're buying the jollof rice tell them to add stewed beef. Their stewed beef is HUGE!

Their Mint ice cream is one of the best I've tasted.

1 Like

Re: Staff At Peter Obi's NEXT Store Earn Less Than Minimum Wage by FakeIgboJew: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2022
Conrod:
And dont tell me that you have been cursed to remain permanently poor and angry,...abi you no wan be billionaire ?.

OSU, I am very comfortable and content and not ready to play bet9ja with my life and freedom smuggling drugs or mortgaging my soul to Satan in okija shrine.

Why you Osus think every other people are obsessed with materialism like you slaves shows how you have no single guiding culture to check your criminal bent.

Who your Anambra billionaire epp for that your God forsaken blighted erosion ridden Osuland?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Nigerians, Igbos Are Not The Problem, See Your Problem Here! / Argument Between A Middlebelter And Biafran On Twitter About Lagos / What Business Is This Man Doing With These Number Of Phones (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.