Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo (20584 Views)

I’ll Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If…’, Osun Monarch Threatens / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Yoruba Nation Agitators Open Idiroko Border, Disarm Security Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Racoon(m): 1:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi, has vowed to join Yoruba nation agitators along with other monarchs if the country’s presidency is not given to the south in 2023.[/i]

Oluwo in a statement issued by his media aide, Alli Ibrahim on Friday, said yoruba separatists agenda will be justified if power is retained in the north in 2023, urging politicians not to tear Nigeira apart.
He added that his traditional voice doused tension of the nation agitators, appealing to northern traditional rulers, notable politicians and stakeholders to intervene in shifting power to the Southern Nigeria.

According to the monarch, southern candidates are credible and capable to lead Nigeria. There is no justification for denying them power for the unity of the country

“The conventional power rotation has contributed immensely to cement the unity of Nigeria. Retaining the power in the North will spur further agitations likely to question the oneness of Nigeria”

“I’m a leading Natural Paramount Ruler from the Southern Nigeria dousing tensions of the Yoruba Nation Agitations. My intervention was to ensure a united Nigeria.

Then, the Agitators raised many issues for consideration. One of them was the conventional power rotation of the presidency. We hoped their voice was noted for consideration. We don’t pray to see such a demonstration again. It can be curbed with political fairness ahead of 2023 general elections. Politics must not tear the country apart.

“I’m appealing to Northern traditional rulers and stakeholders to consider Southern presidency in the interest of fairness, equity and unity. President Muhammed Buhari of Northern extraction has almost completed two terms of 8 years. In fairness, power should return to the South.

“Retaining power in the North will fuel Agitations. We hope some of us who quenched the previous protest will not join should the power remains in the North.

[i]“Once again, I enjoin stakeholders, owners of Nigeria and opinion leaders to prioritize Nigeria than personal interest. We should crave for unity, togetherness, oneness and fairness. I stand with one Nigeria”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ill-join-yoruba-nation-agitators-if-oluwo/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Racoon(m): 1:45am On Sep 04, 2022
“Retaining power in the North will fuel Agitations. We hope some of us who quenched the previous protest will not join should the power remains in the North..."
cheesy As someone here said and I quote: "Some of these people are very wicked,selfish and ignorantly hypocritical in nature hence the reason they are not stable and wouldn't be truthful for once in their lives about justice,fairness and equity especially when it comes to the presidential turn in Nigeria.

So because Tinubu wouldn't get it,then they will resort to Oduduwa agitation via their second option and this was the reason some brainwashed urchins hates Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Chief Sunday Igboho."

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Racoon(m): 1:57am On Sep 04, 2022
So the agreed that separatists champions like Sunday Igboho are right only when the northern power mongers deny the region a political entitlement after mortgaging this nation for the past 8 years with their slave masters?

Perhaps this caliphate wannabe flamboyant so called "emir of Iwo" have forgotten that his slave masters still got their leash on him.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Chimeluv(f): 2:40am On Sep 04, 2022
who takes this one serious?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Praxis758: 2:49am On Sep 04, 2022
I heard this Oba is a pro in smoking Ogbese weed.

Weed wey gat stone: pa….pa….pa…..pa.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by ovieigho(m): 3:17am On Sep 04, 2022
Selfishness

Him , Tinubu and co will actually align with Yoruba nation if Tinubu did not win the election …

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Megabig: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Sunday Igboho said so but y’all called for his head. The audacity to present Atiku after a fail 8 years of Buhari is something to really be studied.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by AdamuKD: 6:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Even though I don't like him as a person but he is right in this one.
If we the north still retains power next year, other tribes will seriously revolt and we all know that Nigeria will never remain the same again

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Tochi3(m): 6:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmmm Agitation ke... You better drop all those useless ideas and vote for competence...Not Tinubu..

The scale don dey fall finish from una eyes .. The live mass exodus of northerners alone have reset that gobbling head.. Even the Buhari campaign organisation have bbeen taken over by Atiku...

You thinnk it is by emilokan.. or doing GEJ... Not knowing you were setting the part of disunity in the south.....

Pls no need for all this Sezession Talks at this point because it only invite the "repentant boko haram terrorists who have been drafted into the Nigeria Army to your region to carry out mayhem ..like it is Happening in the east...

In another news... One Nijera. Dan daburuba dankwodo. cheesy grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by SmartPolician: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2022
No northerner has any business whatsoever contesting in this election, especially Atiku Abubukar. In 2019, Buhari and Atiku were in this race.

How does it make sense to Atiku that he wants to replace an outgoing president from his ethnic group and religion? Nigeria is not a northern property.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Racoon(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2022
ovieigho:
Selfishness. Him , Tinubu and co will actually align with Yoruba nation if Tinubu did not win the election..
This is the way of the average human.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by toneroforever(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/ill-join-yoruba-nation-agitators-if-oluwo/ nlfpmod

Oga stop the pretense already. If power shift on the basis of equity is anything to go by, then man up & speak the truth, "South East lokan ie South East's turn".
Otherwise, since u are not coming to equity with clean hands, then what's the moral justification of asking the north not to contest the 2023 presidency.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by toneroforever(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Racoon:
This is the way of the average human.

grin grin
Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by tishbite42: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2022
This one don take mkpurummiri
But na prophecy be this
After them disgrace Tinubu
Afonja go turn Biafra

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by toneroforever(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2022
ovieigho:
Selfishness

Him , Tinubu and co will actually align with Yoruba nation if Tinubu did not win the election …

If he does, then Buhari might be left with no choice than to fight him dirty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by agadez007(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
I know when he said “Power must come to south”,he meant south west cos all of them have been Shouting Yoruba lokan
Do not worry Oluwo,you and Sunday Igboho will agitate together next year by Gods grace,cos Amoda will fail woefully

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by agadez007(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
Even though I don't like him as a person but he is right in this one.
If we the north still retains power next year, other tribes will seriously revolt and we all know that Nigeria will never remain the same again
you are not a northerner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Prinxzona10: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Let me just open up a very vital secret now and I would want everybody to pay attention to every details because it came from three different sources that were present in the meeting.

Northerners never wanted to contest for any presidency buh what they did was to first,called Tinubu in a meeting to give a South Easterner a chance buh Tinubu refused,after some weeks,they reconveyed another meeting and repeated the same thing and Tinubu bluntly refused with a serious anger this time and they asked him to at least,allow a South South buh Tinubu also blatantly refused again...

Atiku held a meeting with Wike with few others about the South Eastern candidate though majority bought the idea buh Wike was undecided because his reason was that APC will field Tinubu,Osibanjo or Amechi,so since they are all from South West and South South,he has an equal right to contest,which is partially understandable then..

Then Atiku held a meeting with Tinubu to convince him to support a South Easterner buh he refused again and all these while,APC was looking at Ogbonnaya Onu and Dave Umahi buh by extension of the South South,the only candidate they have in minds was Rotimi Amechi while PDP was rooting for only Peter Obi because PDP never thought about extending it beyond South East.

Remember that Osibanjo and Amechi etc don't have much resistant power because the first decider was Tinubu..

So, when all the pleads for Tinubu to allow a South Easterner a chance in APC failed,Atiku then started strategizing on becoming the president and Tinubu's resistant also emboldens Wike to come out in full force and started preparing himself for the presidential primaries under PDP.

So for this very Oba that said the power must come to the south,he's a very cunningly dubious and hypocritical man because they've seen that Tinubu stands no chance( via at it stands now,the presidential election is between Peter Obi and Atiku),he then started to lament and his useless lamentation is not about the south buh it's all about the south west through Tinubu.

Some of these people are very wicked,selfish and ignorantly hypocritical in nature hence the reason they are not stable and wouldn't be truthful for once in their lives about justice,fairness and equity especially when it comes to the presidential turn in Nigeria.

So because Tinubu wouldn't get it,then they will resort to Oduduwa agitation via their second option and this was the reason some brainwashed urchins hates Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Chief Sunday Igboho..

Lastly,take it or you leave it,if they(the Northerners) do not rig Atiku in,then Peter Obi will definitely win because the handwriting is on the wall already.

NB: if Atiku becomes the president,the blame should go to Tinubu by extension Wike...
These two men scuttled the chances of the Southerner especially Tinubu because he was the architect of all these just to satisfy his selfish and wicked ambition buh lets see how his evil ambition will come to fulfillment..

Make an inquiry about my revelation and don't just try to sound woke to gaslight my statement because it doesn't suit any narrative you're pushing especially when it comes to the choice of your presidential candidate.

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by slivertongue: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nothing will happen if a Northerner takes power in 2023.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol power must come to the south?
this guy is threatening northerners, does he want 3 million Ya,,rubas to be suyalized..

I'm sure SESS will not support secession should Atiku win...

Sorry for you Mr oluwo, because Atiku is coming, so start supporting Yoruba Nation now.

Kagd10:

Same Atiku who stole the SE mandate? Lol

Atiku will only rule you in your village. Take it from me

Nigeria is my village so yes, Atiku will rule over my village, are you from oduduwa Republic or Biafra Republic?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by lonecatt(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Story
Anyone who threatens the unity of Nigeria will be sent to jail.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by SU50: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
toneroforever:

Oga stop the pretense already. If power shift on the basis of equity is anything to go by, then man up & speak the truth, "South East lokan ie South East's turn".
Otherwise, since u are not coming to equity with clean hands, then what's the moral justification of asking the north not to contest the 2023 presidency.

These guys are dead scared of Atiku. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by SU50: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
No northerner has any business whatsoever contesting in this election, especially Atiku Abubukar. In 2019, Buhari and Atiku were in this race.

How does it make sense to Atiku that he wants to replace an outstanding president from his ethnic group and religion?

Just like no one from the SW should be contesting, it's the turn of the SE. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by AntiBMC(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Okay
Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by MrLaila(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok
Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by etrouble: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
First time if making sense in his life
Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
unstable man.
Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by kingamaa(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nigeria is at a cross road

We must follow the right road

Or we sink.

1 Like

Re: I Will Join Yoruba Nation Agitators If … – Oluwo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ta lo so pe o a ni baba? Tinubu a ni baba. Tinubu is coming whether anyone likes it or not.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS-- 10 Adamawa APC Exco Members Defect To PDP / Buhari At The Opening Of CHOGM In Malta (Photos) / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.