Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) (20599 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) / More COVID-19 Palliatives In Calabar As Policeman Gives A Disabled His Own Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Juicethekid: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Good job! Typo error in the topic as displayed on fp
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 04, 2022
Unbelievable!
May we know this Policeman?
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Ntigha:
A Group of policemen in Rivers State joined one of their member to deliver a wheelchair to a crippled boy at Omerelu Community in Rivers State to enable him to follow other children to school.

The name of the police officer is Christopher attached to the Octopus strike force unit in ikwerre local government.
see there belle.
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by samuelevans(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2022
i have been hearing different positives impacts from the NPF this days, may the Lord help them to erase the bad records. we love NPF
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:21am On Sep 04, 2022
thesicilian:
How much is wheelchair that they all had to photograph with him and post on social media
how many u don buy for cripple in ur street?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 7:36am On Sep 04, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

These police men with beard gang....ain't they coded sars.

See how the one on the left is pointing his gun at his partner.
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by SK1SOLA: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Changing the narrative, good hearted popo. You no go lack, you no go die for Boko boys hand, promotion will keep knocking on your door.
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by enigma1990: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2022
good work,Nigerian police with pot belly like calabash used to sell pito.
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Honchoslim16(m): 7:46am On Sep 04, 2022
And if you don't know,now you know nig&a
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by virginchaser(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2022
thesicilian:
How much is wheelchair that they all had to photograph with him and post on social media

Haba! Please try and do same in your locality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
thesicilian:
Pls shut up.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Sunnyski: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2022
Even if you like give out cars to physically challenged boys and girls, it won't change the narrative. You're still the evil police we know in Nigeria.
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 8:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Nice gesture from the force, but this strike force no dey smile ohhhh...... If you see them with that their black hilux, u go relax grin grin grin grin......e no easy
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by grandstar(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2022
What is tragic is that this boy was crippled by polio. This is a disease which simple vaccination would have prevented.

Though government has done a commendable job in respect to immunization, they could have been more proactive. I am certain if the boys parents knew the danger of polio, they would have been first in line to ensure he gets a jab.

I am certain that there are lots of parents who still don't know what polio is. If they really knew, there'd be zero cases as mothers would do all in their might to ensure their wards are vaccinated. This boys condition is tragic

In the North, there has been opposition to vaccination. I suspect this is due to Pfizer's medical tests for a treatment to meningitis in Kano (I think its kano) that started sometime in the 1990s that left many kids deformed.

Their fear is justified but could have been overcome by proper enlightenment. Though the core North are largely uneducated, they are humans who have a brain. If fully educated on what happened and the effects of polio, this would have disabused their minds.
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by MaestroID(m): 8:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Robbed Peter to pay Paul, accedental discharge

Na wytn I be wan talk Oooo.
Then don collect road side pay to do good.
Anyway it's a good gesture. Among the many bad police we still have good ones

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by SIMONEKPA7: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2022
Nice one from the police.... Lots of good news form them this days
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by mysy013(m): 8:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Your Foolishness no get part two
thesicilian:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Alaga2222(m): 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
If dem like make them buy Aeroplane for the Guy, I still hate police men with Passion...

Useless People with Black and Black
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Angrygoat: 8:58am On Sep 04, 2022
One of those black on black moforkaz must be staying I the hood ,if not. I do t give two Bleep s
Lok at that mofocka on alfa beards.stupid dirty cop.
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by pinkygurl(f): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2022
thesicilian:
But when the bad eggs are doing bad things &. Hurting civilians in their community,it is okay to photograph and post on Social media abi?

Come on, posting charitable acts & good deeds on social media, no matter how little, Is not to blow trumpets & get praises from men ,but rather, to encourage others, you & me, to go out & do the same., and make a little difference in our local community.
Go out and do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Spells(m): 9:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Show off, must you do something and show it to the world
Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by melody91: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2022
thesicilian:
how many u don buy give out? Badbelle undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2022
MaestroID:

Na wytn I be wan talk Oooo.
Then don collect road side pay to do good.
Anyway it's a good gesture. Among the many bad police we still have good ones
na their way of life be that,e.g Tafa balogun,magu,Abba kyari

1 Like

Re: Policeman Gives Physically Boy Wheelchair In Rivers (Pictures) by Hotfreeze: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Robbed Peter to pay Paul, accedental discharge

Be like na your mama wheelchair them collect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electoral Act Versus Supreme Court: Which One Should INEC Obey? / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Asaba, Delta State (Photos) / Justices Dimgba And Ademola Back To Their Seats. Preside Over Cases Against Dss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.