Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians (18922 Views)

There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by iezeiyida(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2022
Great advice from Jonathan

But, Jonathan wouldn't have decamped to a failed, useless party like the APC. Jonathan, Wike, Obaseki, Umahi, Ortom, Ikpazu, Makinde, Ugwuanyi and Udom should all join the Obidient movement cool grin
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by udeh3(m): 6:19am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tinubu believes in Nigerian unity. Not like someone that sent people away from other region while he was a governor.

Via a Muslim Muslim ticket right? I just imagine tomorrow, a prominent party using a Christian Christian ticket... Will there still be a country then?

You really don't understand unity then
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Zeezenho: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tinubu believes in Nigerian unity. Not like someone that sent people away from other region while he was a governor.

Oga we are in digital era your lies and propagandas can fly.

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Zeezenho: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Ibo una no dey go anywhere
Obi (kolanut) no go see aso rock for eyes

Chill bro obi is your next president.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Zeezenho: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Yankee101:
Only Atiku fits the bill

Atiku na Cameroonian we all know that.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu has openly stated he never believed in one Nigeria so what are you saying ?
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by omenka(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2022
Nothing for Ngozi Obi and his IPOB gang. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by jrusky(m): 6:36am On Sep 04, 2022
God bless you Jonathan, much respect sir.

How can I prayed so much to God to kick the a s s of Buhari out with his divisive, bigotry, nepotism and Jihadist sympathising and will now support another ipob separatist sympathiser, a tribal bigot with arsonist, life threatening merchants, bullying, gun brandishing supporters? God forbid.

Anyone who either openly or secretly a separatist sympathiser is dead on arrival. The Nigeria I want is Nigeria of those days where nothing like Christain or Muslim , nothing like North or South we relate like a family, played football together, attend religion functions together not to continue with destruction buhari already done by voting one bitch who only associate with some pastors and forget other religion exist.

Never will affliction rise second time.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Hangulsaram: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
That is Fashola, Tinubu’s product.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Prince111111: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2022
Yankee101:

He didn’t
Let’s not sell lies as truth
He condemned it on his Twitter and deleted it when he saw the backlash from Islamic fanatics
you shouldn't have even given a response to that mumu
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Christian36: 6:40am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You forgot that he once said that he don't believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Christian36: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2022
Yankee101:
Only Atiku fits the bill
Atiku is a Cameroonian. How will a visitor believe in the unity of a country he or she is not from
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Devil1Messenger: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
When tinubu was gov
Many northerner were sent back home and some kill
Nothing like dat happened during Obi tenure as gov
But tribalism will make u guys to be spreading fake news.

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Devil1Messenger: 6:44am On Sep 04, 2022
ElSudani:
Not a self confessed sympathizer of IPOB.

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Devil1Messenger: 6:44am On Sep 04, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Ibo una no dey go anywhere
Obi (kolanut) no go see aso rock for eyes

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Devil1Messenger: 6:46am On Sep 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Well said Mr. GEJ. There's one thing you can't take from this man, that is his high sense of Patriotism.

This is the utmost reason why Ipob Obi can never be the Nigeria President. Even the universe law of the land will work against.

Pitopi can't lead the country that him & his kins never be believed in. I can't imagine that aberration.
But Tinubu can?
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Bobloco: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

We already know the IPOB terrorists who are now masquerading as Zombidients lead Peter Obi- tuary the pathological liar.

Tinubu said it himself that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria so why does he now wants to be the president of Nigeria. Not only that, he wants to be the president of Nigeria by going around shouting "Emilokan" meaning, it is my turn to be the president of the same Nigeria he doesn't believe in.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by oyichi: 6:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Bobloco:

Tinubu said it himself that he doesn't believe in one Nigeria so why does he now wants to be the president of Nigeria. Not only that, he wants to be the president of Nigeria by going around shouting "Emilokan" meaning, it is my turn to be the president of the same Nigeria he doesn't believe in.
when campaign start, it's going to be difficult for tinubu and his supporters
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by ATLIEN2027: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2022
Bobloco:

Rubbish trash. Tinubu believes in Nigeria by appointing Nigerians from all over the co5into his government when he doesn't have to.
How many Nigerians from other tribes have your candidate appointed, pls name them.
Secondly, emilokan is in reference to party nomination, stop posting fake information.
He means it is his turn to run for Presidency under his party.
It's the Igbos who after hailing and worshipping Namdiot Kanu and calling Nigeria zoo now all of a sudden claim it's their turn and we should all vote for a man with nothing to run on except that he's Igbo.
Now Kanu has been forgotten until after Obi loses the election, then they will go back to their Biafuro agenda and start calling Nigeria zoo again.
We already know and waiting for that time..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by christistruth01: 7:02am On Sep 04, 2022
The Godfathers of IPOB and Biafra

1 Share

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by SugarGirl44(f): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2022
No!
We'll vote who doesn't believe in unity so he can help us divide the damn country once and for all.
Anybody who believes in a false country created by those evil colonialists needs a brain check up.

Unity kee una there.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by asanausana91: 7:11am On Sep 04, 2022
That means Obi is out of the equation, obi doesn't believe in Nigeria Unity, Tinubu did believe in Nigeria Unity. The only candidate that believe in Nigeria Unity is Atiku.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by kellyzaf(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Winters23: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Yankee101:
Only Atiku fits the bill

Let him unify his party first

grin
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by bigcasava1(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2022
Igbo will make a difference in president seat and they know this that's why they don't want it
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Littlefingerjp: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
which of the tinubu
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Bobloco:
.....and one of the candidate who says that it is his turn never believed in Nigeria

Copied

PETER OBI, THE NORTH AWAITS YOUR AUGUST VISIT by Umar Dan Kano

I could remember that Peter Obi came to power on the 17th March 2006 while the famous Onitsha crisis, which led to the killings of Northerners, occurred on the 21st and 22nd day of February 2006. That was almost a month gap.

Our first meeting with Obi also coincided with his first visit to the town; all arrangements were done to receive the first citizen of the state and also to explain our predicament to him at that moment. As refugees in Army Barrack Onitsha, we took him from the barrack round to the affected areas of the crisis such as Bida Road central to see some houses burnt within the area, and then to Oba of yoruba house and palace that was razed down along sokoto and ifejika streets, then down to bridge head market by the express, where all Northern markets were burnt down. There alone, more than 100 lives were lost and properties worth billions destroyed.

The following businesses were destroyed and burnt completely .

1. Goat Market ( Northerners )
2. Cola market (Which comprised of North and Western interest)
3.Beans and Rice Market (Northerners )
4. Onions Market (Northerners )
5. Vegetables oils (Northerners )
6. Arewa parks which comprises of Maiduguri, Bauchi, Gombe, Sokoto ,Yola, Kano, Mubi and many Northern states.
7. Osogbo park (Yorubas)

But to our greatest surprise, the first thing that came out of Peter Obi's mouth was, "you people should tell your people to also stop killing our people in the North." It was like a bomb! Everyone was shocked � We couldn't believe a whole Chief Executive Officer of a state who should be for everybody, a "Governor so to say, could utter such a disgusting and an intolerant statement in the public! We all were disappointed and dispersed without even murmuring a word. Peter Obi sent a chill down our spines!

The rest was history; Peter Obi didn't even feel any pity for the lives lost nor the properties destroyed, not to talk of giving out any form of relief materials or compensation of any sort to the biggest community of settlers in the state.

Secondly, at a point in his Administration, Peter Obi decided to eject and takeover those markets mentioned earlier from the Northerners. These are markets which the Northerners had been in possession since 1974 when they were relocated from Ochanja market by the then military government. The Hausa community, thereby, rejected his moves to take them over without any provision or replacement for their original place of business.

To our surprise, Governor Peter Obi ordered the deployment of Military men, who invaded the market and took no prisoners. They shot and killed 7 (Seven) innocent market men among the protesters.

It's not easy to suddenly lose our places of income and sources of living without any replacement. So, we petitioned the matter to the office of the Sultan of Sokoto who in response sent two Emirs, that of Suleja and the Etsu of Nupe, to appease him, but even all that brought no fruitful solution. The governor stood his ground and refused to provide an alternative land for the Markets.

Eventually, his Eminence, the Sultan of Sokoto, had to visit the governor to beg on our behalf solely for him to provide another place for the continuation of our businesses, but 'the almighty' Peter Obi refused to change position all because we are NORTHERNERS not IGBOS.

Because we are Northerners, Obi felt we didn't deserve a land for our businesses in Anambra State. In fact, in one of our meeting with him he openly said to us and I quote, "you people are foreigners here, therefore you have no right to our land" - a clear case of an intolerant leader. Obi's discrimination and hatred to us clearly defined him as a bigot to the core. Peter Obi forgot that a day like today will come when he will need northerners for his political ambition, he forgot that there are over a Million Igbos of Anambra state origin who are scattered all over the North living comfortably with their families and businesses. So, for Obi's insensitivity and high-handedness, all the traders relocated to Asaba with their families and businesses.

NOW TELL ME, How would Peter Obi treat Northerners if he is elected the President of Nigeria? WORST OF IT ALL, Peter Obi said emphatically that he hated seeing Hausas at the point of entering of Anambra state from Delta state.� What a bigot!!

Thirdly, towards the tail end of Peter Obi's administration which coincided with the anniversary of the creation of Anambra state, we were invited by the organizers of the program who is an igbo lady residing in the North. But while making a point on the need to foster unity among Nigerians and suggested that an exchange program should be established where young people from the state should be send to Kano in Exchange for Kano Young Vocational trainees, Peter Obi quickly took over the microphone and said, there is no comparison between the North and the East not to talk of sharing skills and knowledge. He also added that such comparison is like asking China to come to Nigeria to learn Manufacturing business. He made this assertion in the public and I could remember it was the then governor of River state, Chief Rotimi Amaechi, that chaired the occasion.

Moreover, sometimes in 2018, an Igbo Bar man in Niger drive GRA Onitsha invited a Hausa Man to be selling Suya meat in front of his bar just to attract more customers to his business. The distance of the bar is about 300 metres away from Peter Obi's house, but to our greatest shock, Peter Obi invited DSS from Awka to forcibly eject the Hausa Man from the place. His offence - he was a Hausa Man from the North who should not be seen in the GRA. It took the intervention of the landlord and Arewa leaders in the the state to stop Peter Obi from perfecting his illegal motives against the Hausa Man . It should also be of note that Peter Obi equally forcefully deported people of Northern extraction back to Kaduna during his tenure as governor of Anambra state.

Now, what will Peter Obi tell people of the North if he visits any of the Northern States during campaign? How will he be able to prove that he will be a leader for all, going by his notorious antecedent?

In view of all the above Peter Obi's divisive kind of leadership and his unprovoked notorious actions against the North and Northerners, I make bold to say that he is not worthy of a single VOTE from any patriotic Northerner ('Yan Arewa) and Westerners (Yorubas). Obi is an extremely ethnic bigot and a personality very dangerous to be trusted with the highest office of the land. No matter who Peter Obi takes as his Presidential running Mate from the North, we shouldn't trust him.

~ Mallam Umar Dan Kano.

1 Like

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2022
darling2222:
Nice one, that's the reason why i will vote peter obi

How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in the Southe is so bad that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagbabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Fep Publishers, Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger TransAmadi Industrial Layout Port Harcourt in 1993. This is my own story of Anambra state.

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potentials. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for a Cultist Biafran-addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready to kiss their identities goodby, because Igbos' Number 1 aim is to trample on all other Nigerians to make them feel they are less than humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you? Ask the South-Southerners of how theh subjugated them and mercilessly treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their own land throughout the Biafran War. Now, they are forever grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

1 Like

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Go and see how Igbos are attacking him on Twitter. Why are they like this?
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by SenatePresdo(m): 7:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria, Obi has never said such.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in One Nigeria, Obi has never said such.

Look at it like this. You have 2 sons. I tells you daddy, I will kill that out stubborn dog and the second son picks a cutlass and cut the neck of the dog. Who is the killer? Be objective

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents / Army Carried Out Kaduna Airstrikes Against Air Force Advice – Daily Trust / Dogara Declares Two Reps’ Seats Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.