Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians (18921 Views)

There Is Nothing New In This Fabricated Bribery Claim, Jonathan Tells FG / Show More Respect To Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Tells Omokri / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Littlefingerjp: 7:37am On Sep 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Rubbish trash. Tinubu believes in Nigeria by appointing Nigerians from all over the co5into his government when he doesn't have to.
How many Nigerians from other tribes have your candidate appointed, pls name them.
Secondly, emilokan is in reference to party nomination, stop posting fake information.
He means it is his turn to run for Presidency under his party.
It's the Igbos who after hailing and worshipping Namdiot Kanu and calling Nigeria zoo now all of a sudden claim it's their turn and we should all vote for a man with nothing to run on except that he's Igbo.
Now Kanu has been forgotten until after Obi loses the election, then they will go back to their Biafuro agenda and start calling Nigeria zoo again.
We already know and waiting for that time..
Today na Sunday,to abuse people no good today.. Firstly in Nigeria,we practice democracy,why should one come out to say it's his turn in one political party,it's like someone in America (Democrat party) come out and say it's turn..There is no form of democracy in such action but na Nigeria we dey, everything is possible..
Secondly,Yu get serious issue oo..Under Obj,Yar adua and Jonathan,were igbos clamouring for Biafra
Was Sunday and his group clamouring for Oduduwa
A reasonable person will sit down and ask what went wrong??We have lot of Nigerians clamouring for the country to divide, clamouring for restructuring,Why??
Only a person with sense will answer such questions..Peter obi is coming out for President doesn't stop the agitation in the east even when he becomes president,it won't stop it unless he sits down and negotiate with the people,just like Jonathan did with Niger Delta..So when one region agitates,Yu listen as a leader and find solution,Not declare them terrorist..This is Democracy and not democrazy..Lastly no igbo man has forgotten Nnamdi KANU, least the sit at home continues..In a lawless country where the president is the Judiciary,Yu can't do anything but pray to God to take control because no amount of lawyer or sans will contradite the useless president imposed on us by the old man seeking to become president..
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by jamace(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Yes, that is the reason we must NOT vote APC and PDP. They are boko haram/bandit sympathisers.

Sure, a vote for APC or PDP is a vote for boko haram/bandits.

LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. President Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Ex-Gov Kashim Shetima

6. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

7. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

8. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

9. Arewa Consultative Forum

10. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

11. Ex- Governor Nyako

12. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

13. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

14. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Nigerians should vote WISELY O.

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by alimiadedayo1: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2022
darling2222:
Nice one, that's the reason why i will vote peter obi
Peter obi is tribalistic and does not believe in Nigeria unity and he cannot become the president of the Nigeria cause he has shown is true colour

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by WithFact: 7:45am On Sep 04, 2022
The message is clear; vote political party who believe in unity of the country. Under APC, north has done ruled for 8years and now zoned it to south with Tinubu flagging the party.

SE, SS worshipped PDP for decades when it their turn PDP still reject them the opportunity to even flag the party.

GEJ sound clear
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by SenatePresdo(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Look at it like this. You have 2 sons. I tells you daddy, I will kill that out stubborn dog and the second son picks a cutlass and cut the neck of the dog. Who is the killer? Be objective

The first one didn't have the liver to kill the dog, that's why the second son that has liver killed it. If I were to be their father, I will punish both of them for conspiring to kill our dog.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Bobloco: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Rubbish trash. Tinubu believes in Nigeria by appointing Nigerians from all over the co5into his government when he doesn't have to.
How many Nigerians from other tribes have your candidate appointed, pls name them.
Secondly, emilokan is in reference to party nomination, stop posting fake information.
He means it is his turn to run for Presidency under his party.
It's the Igbos who after hailing and worshipping Namdiot Kanu and calling Nigeria zoo now all of a sudden claim it's their turn and we should all vote for a man with nothing to run on except that he's Igbo.
Now Kanu has been forgotten until after Obi loses the election, then they will go back to their Biafuro agenda and start calling Nigeria zoo again.
We already know and waiting for that time..

If Peter Obi had been the one that made that statement of not believing in Nigeria of course you Tinubu supporters would have roll out the trumpets sounding it loud and clear

Peter Obi himself have said it severally that he is not coming to be an Igbo president rather he wants to be the president of Nigeria.

it is you, Tinubu supporters that are busy trying but failing woefully to pin Ipob agitations to Peter Obi but are not pining Sunday igboho and Prof Akintoye Yoruba Oduduwa Republic agitations to Tinubu

Those who call themselves leaders must be held accountable for what they say or do

Tinubu made that statement himself and should be held accountable for it

Tinubu should not aspire to be the president of same Nigeria his doesn't believe in.

Infact Tinubu is working cap in hand with Sunday igboho and Prof Akintoye who have been working hard to break up Nigeria with their Oduduwa Republic agitations

We will see everything in full glare when Tinubu fails to win the presidential election come 2023

You read it here first.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by franchasofficia: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2022
Aufbauh:
Well said Mr. GEJ. There's one thing you can't take from this man, that is his high sense of Patriotism.

This is the utmost reason why Ipob Obi can never be the Nigeria President. Even the universal law of the land will work against him, for what you don't believe you don't become.

Pitopi can't lead the country that him & his kins never believed in. I can't imagine that aberration.
Tilumbu 2023 o lule shocked cheesy
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by PS712: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Bobloco:
.....and one of the candidate who says that it is his turn never believed in Nigeria
Not only that, he went ahead to pick same faith ticket to run with despite diversity.
And PGEJ made the statement a day after BAT and his team paid him a visit o, this shows PGEJ isn't hiding his no-support of BAT's ambition. Lol
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by bewla(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2022
Edem3:
Nothing is working in this country
except for hookup grin
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by bewla(m): 8:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Peawam:
your name is all
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Gaddafih001(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Peawam:
Look at the LOGO on the cap very well.
It says AO(Amoda Ogunlere).
Go and watch the king of boys,turn the cap on the lead actors head,you will see same logo.
Pablo Scoscoba tongue about to repeat itself here.
We know the end. The king of boys remains the legend, the government got back its sanity.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by adolfHitler1934: 8:12am On Sep 04, 2022
PREVAIL22:

I am losing it and dying of hunger at the moment. Please help me in any way you can.

Abeg

20930.29914 Ecobank
Tinubu urchins. After helping you now, later you come online to insult your father.

It's in your DNA to bite the finger that fed you. Betrayal Afonja.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Gaddafih001(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Rona25:
This your business will be a proof dem go use catch you when you blow like Hush puppy abi shinee tomorrow.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Gaddafih001(m): 8:14am On Sep 04, 2022
PREVAIL22:

I am losing it and dying of hunger at the moment. Please help me in any way you can.

Abeg

20930.29914 Ecobank
Done
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by PREVAIL22: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2022
Thanks so much

Gaddafih001:

Done
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by PREVAIL22: 8:16am On Sep 04, 2022
I don't belong there. Not to soothe your feelings but I am never one of those 'progressives'

NEVER!!!

adolfHitler1934:
Tinubu urchins. After helping you now, later you come online to insult your father.

It's in your DNA to bite the finger that fed you. Betrayal Afonja.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by 123papas(m): 8:18am On Sep 04, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Ibo una no dey go anywhere
Obi (kolanut) no go see aso rock for eyes
To lamba is to lie
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Diligence: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2022
BAT & Shettima: I don't believe in one Nigeria (Tinubu) & Boko Haram & lootology

Atiku: Dubai citizen, Cameroonian & deleted comments on the gruesome murder of Deborah

This makes Mr Peter Obi the ideal who believes Nigeria should be transformed from Consumption To Production. That's Empowerment...that's is dignity of labour

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by sencekompis: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2022
DONT VOTE FOR IPOB ASSOCIATE
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by wasuka14(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Bobloco:
.....and one of the candidate who says that it is his turn never believed in Nigeria

Before now , you are a popular IPOB members and protesters. Who always step on Nigeria flag and called the country zoo and banana republic. Are u not hypocrite??
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 04, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

Peter obi is tribalistic and does not believe in Nigeria unity and he cannot become the president of the Nigeria cause he has shown is true colour

You don't know him,and you talk falsely about him,thats wrong.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Okealaaye:

How I Was Refused Jobs and Condemned to Become a Bus Conductor For Being a Yoruba

If you are not from the land, you will rot with your dreams. The discrimination and tribalism in the Southe is so bad that someone from Imo state would dare not look for job in neighbouring Anambra state. Now imagine you being a Yoruba man looking for job yonder!

@Fagbabamila Oluwadamilare narrated his Anambra story from my inbox. This is what he wrote:

As a fresh graduate in 1988, I moved to Onitcha with my brother newly transferred from Ibadan to African Fep Publishers, Nkpor Rd. I searched for job everywhere, including the State Ministries in Awka plus Premier Brewery, but all to no avail. Meanwhile, there were advert running on radio and daily newspapers that those places I went to were looking for people to employ.

After appointments upon appointments by the Personnel Manager of Premier Brewery, then one Mr Chuks called me. He felt pity on me and told me he didn't have power to employ, else he would have liked me to work there. He gave me two hundred naira and advised me not to bother myself coming again.

I left. And right outside the gate, by the left side, a woman was there selling snacks. I bought a bottle of coke with meat pie and told the woman to offer a bottle to a young man sitting at one corner. That was when the young man asked me about my mission at the company. He said he had seen me more than three times and had been wondering what my mission was.

After narrating my story that I had been coming to seek for job, he told me they can never employ me anywhere in Anambra state as a Yoruba man, except the Federal Government employed me and had me transferred there. He told me never to stress myself again on nothing.

From that day, I stopped looking for job there, and started applying for any job I saw its advert in Port Hacourt. I ended up as a bus driver running Onitcha to Awka, or Enugu loading from upper Iweka or boromio hospital junction Nkpor old Rd. I did that for quite some time till I secured a job in Slumberger TransAmadi Industrial Layout Port Harcourt in 1993. This is my own story of Anambra state.

Now come to think of it, these are the same people that will call Lagos a no man's land. These are the people that will be telling us how Tinubu should have or should not have run Lagos state, even when the same Lagos is where they fulfil their dreams. These are the people that will condemn our own Leader while selling Peter Obi to us as the best material that will liberate us all as a Nation. We have several Igbo people telling us their Tinubu stories and how he helped them achieved their dreams, now where is Peter Obi's stories by our Yoruba people in Anambra state?

Until we wake up from our deep slumber to realize that we will be losing our best opportunity to transform Nigeria by rejecting Tinubu who is a selfless leader and a detribalized Nigeria, until we come to the understanding that a leader like Bola Tinubu is very rare in the Nigeria of today, until we all rally round the Jagaban of Africa to make him our next President, our country may continue to wander forever without achieving it's full potentials. Any myopic non-Igbo that campaigns for a Cultist Biafran-addict like Peter Obi that is always on Black Dress (yet Deceiving gullible Christians) should be ready to kiss their identities goodby, because Igbos' Number 1 aim is to trample on all other Nigerians to make them feel they are less than humans. Tell yourselves the Truth, or you don't know Igbos?! You think they love or value you? Ask the South-Southerners of how theh subjugated them and mercilessly treated them like 2nd Class Citizens right on their own land throughout the Biafran War. Now, they are forever grateful that Biafra was thwarted because they would have been eternally enslaved by Igbos right on their Fatherland forever. Know this and know Peace.

And the peace we are looking for is voting peter obi
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2022
Here is my submission:
1) Atiku; he is of Cameroon and lives in UAE, doesn't fit the bill.
2) Tinubu ; He once said he doesn't believe in Nigeria unity, doesn't fit the bill either
3) Obi; A product of Biafra every Ndigbo is looking forward to for the opportunity to now actualize Biafra agitation. The way and manner Igbo guys were quick to start destroying properties in Lagos during End SARS says alot about how much a time bomb they for destruction of NIGERIA so as to pave way for establishment of Biafra. Hence, Obi is far far away from filling the bill. So, who fills the bill?
4) Any good candidate who is young and never go against or act in a way that shows he prefers another country to Nigeria and whose people aren't a danger to Nigeria unity.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Rayjnr:

To actualize Biafra?

Not exactly,for Nigeria to be become better

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by richie240: 9:06am On Sep 04, 2022
obembet:

This same man have Igbo, Hausa in his cabinet... I don't think obi have that record in Anambra.

Anyway.. let vote wise and pray for God to help us with best candidate
You are looking for their trouble shey?

They'll tell u there was/are no single Yoruba/Hausa in alaigbo hence the reason why tinubu's 'national spread' of a cabinet couldn't/can't be replicated in alaigbo.

Izit the same ppl that sack themselves bcus they come from different religion/(eastern) states that will now consider outsiders?

Just let them be.

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Rayjnr: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2022
darling2222:

Not exactly,for Nigeria be become better

Ok, but he needs to do an all round campaign, north,south, east and west,
Talk extensively on Nigeria's unity, etc,
His pr should do more to sell him because politics is local.
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Bobloco: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2022
wasuka14:

Before now , you are a popular IPOB members and protesters. Who always step on Nigeria flag and called the country zoo and banana republic. Are u not hypocrite??

Really!

But we are only making the whole world know that Tinubu himself through his statement doesn't believe in Nigeria

Infact Tinubu is tacitly in support of Sunday igboho and Prof Akintoye Yoruba Oduduwa Republic agitations
He is only waiting lose the 2023 general election so that he will now fully throw in his weight towards its actualization
Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Skodiswayze(m): 9:12am On Sep 04, 2022
You dey Meeenttt

Tinubuwins2023e:
Tinubu believes in Nigerian unity. Not like someone that sent people away from other region while he was a governor.

Re: Vote Candidate Who Believes In Nigeria’s Unity — Jonathan Tells Nigerians by Tinubuwins2023e: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:

The first one didn't have the liver to kill the dog, that's why the second son that has liver killed it. If I were to be their father, I will punish both of them for conspiring to kill our dog.

In the court of law, who will be convicted for murder?

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman / Forgive Me For All The Wrongs I Did To You - Ganduje Begs Kano Residents / South-East To Get An Additional State - GEJ

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61