Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Governor And APC Members/Supporters In Imo State Are GOOD PEOPLE (Part 1). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor And APC Members/Supporters In Imo State Are GOOD PEOPLE (Part 1). (214 Views)

Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / "I Cannot Be A Governor And Not Be A Governor" - Godwin Obaseki Laments / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor And APC Members/Supporters In Imo State Are GOOD PEOPLE (Part 1). by PositivePowerCM(m): 6:45am On Sep 04, 2022
Governor Hope Uzodinma and APC Members/Supporters in Imo State Are GOOD PEOPLE (Part 1).

Written By: POSITIVE POWER EVANGELIST (Apostle Andrew) based in Owerri, Imo State.

We notified members and supporters of ALL Political Parties in Imo State that we want to hold a "Righteous Leadership Crusade (Positive Power Crusade)" in Imo State.

We said that during the crusade we will CRITICALLY ANALYSE Political Leadership in Imo State and PRAY / MOBILIZE AGAINST Bad Leadership in Imo State.

Surprisingly, it is APC Members and Supporters that are the most enthusiastic to support us in making the crusade successful.

Can bad people support good things?

If Governor Hope Uzodinma and APC Members/Supporters are as bad as many people are claiming, why are they supporting good things?

Some people call him Supreme Court Governor.

NONSENSE TALK!

Is he the Supreme Court Judges that passed judgement for himself to become Governor?

Many Governors in Nigeria (Rivers, Bayelsa, Ondo, etc.) were confirmed Governors by the Supreme Court.

So, why is Governor Hope Uzodinma's case different?

Governor Hope Uzodinma and APC Members/Supporters in Imo State are GOOD PEOPLE.

Let us debate this matter here on Nairaland.
Re: Governor And APC Members/Supporters In Imo State Are GOOD PEOPLE (Part 1). by Dikegodspower(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Gov Hope has delivered on infrastructures and recovery. Just that he is a strong man who can't be easily toiled with. That's why the opposition elements used social media to project him to Nigerians in a bad light

(1) (Reply)

PDP crisis:I will crush my enemies, I am going to flog them pepperly'-Wike / Give Me Two Reasons Why You Are Voting For Tinubu And APC. / 2000 Remo Students Set To March For Hon. Adewunmi Onanuga Ijaya Ijaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.