Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party (30594 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by adenigga(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has expressed surprise that the Peoples Democratic Party still exists as a political party.

He said looking at how the party was in its 16 years of ruling the country, he could not see a rail infrastructure that could do haulage, human and animal husbandry, food carriage from the South-West to the North.

The presidential candidate was speaking at the logo unveiling of the Tinubu/Shettima 2023, on Saturday in Abuja.

He said as the PDP was still fighting for the leadership of their party looking for the direction of the compass.

He said, “I wonder why the PDP still exists as a party, where it could not see rail infrastructure that can do haulage, human and animal husbandry, food carriage from the length and breadth of the country, whereas I have been using the railway to go to the North to Kano from Lagos when we are on holidays. They got there and turn it to incubator of the chicken.”
Source: https://punchng.com/Tinubu-wonders-why-PDP-still-exists

47 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by AdamuKD: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2022
grin
This one na talk? It doesn't make sense to me at all
Abeg my people, Tilinbu don confuse my confusion oh. Please make una explain to me what he meant up there.
Thank you in advance

397 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2022
Big daddy sabi throw bangers sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.

56 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by PresidObi: 6:48am On Sep 04, 2022
This man will never talk about the issues in Nigeria, always throwing words about like a NURTW chairman.

508 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by PresidObi: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy sabi throw banters sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.

Let's see how he will throw bangers at the 200 million hungry voters first. People are dying and companies are closing and all you do is throw bangers?

Of course we dont blame him, they filled their pockets with public funds so they can afford to laugh at us for allowing them loot Lagos treasury.

377 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by AdamuKD: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy sabi throw banters sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.
You and Ur urchins them never see anything yet. Next year, una go cry tire

255 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Asgard73: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2022
grin

Tinubu Tinubu... they very tiny god of Yoruba people

Age is getting on this man walahi and health is not helping..

Anyway

We don’t blame him...

Tinubu is on ballot already... Na where we want am ..
just to clear Yoruba and southwest doubts .. and formally return them to where the belong.. only this time... igbos are about to take their place officially

Power to the people
North 2023

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:

Let's see how he will throw bangers at the 200 million hungry voters first. People are dying and companies are closing and all you do is throw bangers?

Of course we dont blame him, they filled their pockets with public funds.
Just savour the moment and be happy, it’s not that deep. 2031 is still a big hope for Obi but for now ehn please clear road for Omo iyaloja

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Akinsete19(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
I wonder why APC still exists as a political party. The party is so useless that it has no ideology. The party is just an opportunist.

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by temitope27(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Even me I can't understand grin

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by PresidObi: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Just savour the moment and be happy, it’s not that deep. 2031 is still a big hope for Obi but for now ehn please clear road for Omo iyaloja

My brother, if you're the one living in IDP camps and afraid of your next meal, you won't find any funny moments in Nigeria.

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Eagle360(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2022
APC no get shame still blaming PDP for their misrule in the last 7 years. APC have worst administration in the history of Nigeria. It is time Nigerians take their country back!

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by crossfm: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Hehehe.

See pot calling kettle black.

APC as a political party has no business contesting another elections in Nigeria, because they are disappointment personified.

The biggest scam of the 21th century was committed by APC,only 8years and we are like these,just imagine 16years of APC in power,80 percent of Nigerians will be in IDP camps.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu, see the basterd mouth like obo adiye.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by EMXTAN1(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Same reason u exist. Same reason Apc and PDP exist, but don't worry after 2023, both Apc and PDp will pack ur bags and leave PEter Obi and Labour Party to rule us...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

You and Ur urchins them never see anything yet. Next year, una go cry tire
Omo iyaloja has never been a looser politically, God has always been with him. He’s a good man, he’s the reason you are living in Lagos peacefully

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by temitope27(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
This one na talk? It doesn't make sense to me at all
Abeg my people, Tilinbu don confuse my confusion oh. Please make una explain to me what he meant up there.
Thank you in advance
get sense bro, and u will understand

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Word word

Cause this the plot; put them in the pot let them cook like stew grin cool
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by DevilSignature: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
angry

May God punish you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tunibu , it may interest you to know that APC 8 years in government is worst than PDP 16 years. But for you have seen this and you decided to bend your mouth may God punish you. The number of innocent souls murdered by bandits in this wreck APC you brought to the table, my their blood be on your head.
All your online urchins here who have collected small palm cash and come here to defend you and your APC government, may God punish them.

I may not like PDP style of leadership but I may still chose them rather than chosing APC. Hardship in this administration worsen, scores of souls dying everyday, more kidnapping activities is the other of the day.

Sensible Nigerians will vote for Peter Obi

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Devil1Messenger: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
U be mumu
This man has never said what he will do
It is either he is talking about speaking in tongues or abusing other parties
Nothing to offer

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by donziller(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
I wander too

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by UselessBuharist: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
This is one of the reasons I don’t feel sorry for this man when people lashed at him… He too get bad mouth

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by yesloaded: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
The way majority of Nigerians are wondering why you Tinubu is campaigning to be a president when you have nothing to offer and unhealthy.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by sotall(m): 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
cool
Look at this greedy and old thief castigating another political party whereas APC is worse

Just imagine

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Truthisunique2: 6:56am On Sep 04, 2022
This man is a joke

You still believe that 16yrs lamba scam go divert people from apc failure

19 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by BrutusOj(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Emilokan so desperate that he doesn't want opposition party. He wished he is unopposed for the upcoming election. You go hear am cheesy Atiku will clear the whole of North Obi will scatter south for you and your party will become opposition party once again.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:

My brother, if you're the one living in IDP camps and afraid of your next meal, you won't find any funny moments in Nigeria.
There’ll be nothing like idp camp when Omo iyaloja becomes the president, he was right when he told us he has solutions to Nigeria’s problems

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos / Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.