Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party (30593 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Softmirror: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
This man will never talk about the issues in Nigeria, always throwing words about like a NURTW chairman.

grin

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2022
This Tinubu is really demented as being perceived by so many Nigerians. Of all the predicaments the country is presently going through, it is the Rail infrastructure that he sees as achievement by the current administration. Of what benefits is it to the less privilege (the common man) that made up over 75% of the populace?

Rail infrastructure is important, no doubt. However, the one we have in Nigeria, is sectional, expensive, insecure, and the modus operandi of getting a travel ticket is extremely corrupt. I thought rail transportation is supposed to be affordable by the majority of a country? But this is, a no no in Nigeria, rather, it's meant for the elites. So, what's good about the infrastructure that Mr Tinubu is boastful of; how has it put food on the table of a hungry man, when it's of no use—as stated above, to a common man?

Please, Mr Tinubu, be guided in your utterances, so as not to continually jeopardize your chances of becoming the president of Nigeria, since that has been your life ambition. A quiet man in an examination hall, who's continuously writing without seeking for help nor talking to anyone, is perceived to be clever, until the result states otherwise, before a conclusion will be drawn.

Mr Tinubu, please, keep mute, and let your campaign organization do the talking for you, else, your talk will destroy you, patapata. A word is enough for the wise!

This is my opinion, with no exceptions to others.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by NEUDUDE: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2022
As usual talking without a brain as in no common sense, Is PDP the current admistration for these past 8 years. Walahi urchins are zombies, wtf is this dead man saying grin
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by tayolove12(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
This one na talk? It doesn't make sense to me at all
Abeg my people, Tilinbu don confuse my confusion oh. Please make una explain to me what he meant up there.
Thank you in advance

I wonder if this man is the one saying all this
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by MansoryMX(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
The major problem this country has is that the number of insane people are more than the sane. No sane person will vote for this man!

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Abbeytoy(m): 11:49am On Sep 04, 2022
Only a daft will not understand...

I like all the contestant and I pray the best one of them should assume the seat.

But I think PDP should have merge with other parties and change name if they want to take over the federal, its a new tactics.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Babaken(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy sabi throw banters sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.
wake up from your sleep because your mate are moving forward.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by DICO111(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
But he’s unopposed or are you not a Nigerian?
Your brain should be worried for being stupid unopposed
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Ghostrye: 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
There’ll be nothing like idp camp when Omo iyaloja becomes the president, he was right when he told us he has solutions to Nigeria’s problems
Okay I just have to assume you are trolling, because you most definitely cannot believe what you are typing
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Billygee2u: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
This one na talk? It doesn't make sense to me at all
Abeg my people, Tilinbu don confuse my confusion oh. Please make una explain to me what he meant up there.
Thank you in advance
Tinubu still think that Nigerians haven't woken up ?
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by ComeToJesus: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
I wonder why Tinubu still exists as a politician in spite of helping foist an incompetent, languid and atrophied individual on Nigerians.

I wonder why mumu Nigerians have failed to throw him and his useless, blood sucking party into the dustbin of history.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Agugbadin: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
APC under the leadership of BUHARI destroyed Nigeria. The evidences are there Naira was 165 to 1 dollar when Buhari took over today is above 700 Naira to 1 dollar.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

It's just politics
The only thing we can do now is to make sure we campaign and vote for our candidates.
Tinubu is already on the ballot as the candidate of the ruling party.
Even if he dies now, it may likely be hidden till after the election because the north will not want to hand over to Amechi on a platter if APC wins

U are right
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by kingyakos: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Big daddy sabi throw banters sha , dem go enjoy your government but they are still in denial for now.

U don change open new account....
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by FatimaAbubakar(f): 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
temitope27:
get sense bro, and u will understand

SHUT UP!!! EKPA!!!
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by kingyakos: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu speaking in tongues
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by latolz: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2022
Not a fan of pdp but they are still better than your evil senseless cunning greedy lifeless brainless ignorant nepotic greedy and most corrupted useless government ever in the history of this country..idiaat
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by edungene7: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
please somebody should help me ask Tinubu someone who didn't go to primary and secondary school which holiday was he talking about that made him entered train this man should be telling the truth by nw he is close to is grave
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Abubkr98: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
That's the Same reason why Political parties like yours still exist. We are waiting for your words during Campaign.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Doyou2019:

grin grin
It's actually :""Ta lo so pe a o ni baba"
Who says we don't have a father?

I'm just sorry for you, babe. This filthy lucre wey dey make you yarn opata for here about someone you know is a no-good fella no go do you good in the long run o.
Karma comes, not just for the evil doer, it does for the supporter of every evil as well.
Nigeria's future is not a joke. There's so much at stake, like the many poor innocent people and children suffering these troubled times.
I repeat, don't dare joke with the future of this country Her future is not your play thing.
Take note
Thanks for the correction though
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by comodo: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
Omo iyaloja has never been a looser politically, God has always been with him. He’s a good man, he’s the reason you are living in Lagos peacefully
Lagos pre 1999 is even more organized and orderly than Lagos of post 1999. If u don't know.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by toneroforever(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
The north have achieved what they wanted from APC so the party can burn to ashes for all they care. They've moved to the next medium to retain power (PDP).
It's just that the ACN wing (SW members) of APC are yet to come to terms with reality that the party is" Gone to soon". RIP APC, u won't be missed one bit.

Vote wisely.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Solo949: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Propaganda will not help you have any things to show people
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Igbojew: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu thank your start that you did not mention South East and South South in that your rail way haulage only South West and North cos you would have incure the wrath of Igbos had it been you did that.Tinubu South East and South South are also glad that you did not regard and carry them in your campaign so tomorrow if Igbo start to reciprocate your evil behavior to them your fellow Yoruba Muslims will not hold anything against Igbos.............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Igbojew: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
This man will never talk about the issues in Nigeria, always throwing words about like a NURTW chairman.
And to imagine this is the same man some Nigerians are fighting to be a president still beat my imagination after the suffering and agony he created to average and low class Nigerians.May curse follow anybody that want this man to become president of Nigeria...........I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Igbojew: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:

Olodo. What of osun state? This time around, he is going to loose woefully
You forgot Edo too where he lost after all his boasting and gra-gra.............I am that Igbojew
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by seunayantokun(m): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Amoda Ogunlere is speaking.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Mccullum: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
ABAT is the incoming president of FRN by the will of God..

Jagaban 2023 is a goal.

He's a visionary leader that will rule for a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by annyz: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Unfortunately your mumu never do for you to be talking like this.
Prove what to you?
Who tf are you?
If you're blind not to see his legacy in Lagos, then you can go to he'll.
It means you can't recognize greatness, in that case, wait till biafra comes, u can move down and go live the mediocre life that you're used to.

Humans with maggot inflicted brain is not hard to be recognized as you have already showing to be one.

If not out of greed....What will happen if he (Tinubu) fronts Osonanjo?

Answer that holistically and have peace.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by annyz: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Unfortunately your mumu never do for you to be talking like this.
Prove what to you?
Who tf are you?
If you're blind not to see his legacy in Lagos, then you can go to he'll.
It means you can't recognize greatness, in that case, wait till biafra comes, u can move down and go live the mediocre life that you're used to.

Humans with maggot inflicted brain are not hard to be recognized as you are already showing to be one.

If not out of greed..... What will happen if he (Tinubu) fronts Osibanjo?

Answer that question holistically and have peace.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by DOM7: 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
And you think APC is any better? Infact all the APC members don't deserve to be alive not only the party.
Re: Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party by Morningstarrr(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
APC achievement so far is nothing but hardship. E no go better for anybody still supporting APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos / Amaechi Sets The Ball In Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.