Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (38730 Views)

Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Diligence: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
In 21st Century Democracy, is it necessary for a sitting governor to distance himself from what, actually?!?

Nigerians na wao for una.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Abujason: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
OkutaNla:
No one wants to associate with failure. Besides, what happened at Ibadan was not a rally, but rather a coming together or convergence of less than a hundred igbos from different parts of Nigeria at Ibadan to celebrate their famous new yam festival. Odun ishu ni won nse. And to commemorate the occasion they decided to print banners of Linus Peteru Obi to create some awareness. And some online urchins decided to call it a rally. That's all.

Someone in severe pain and denial spotted!
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Agugbadin: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
We are not suprised, every looters in Nigeria will dissociate themselves from this movement because the youths are about to take back Nigeria come 2023.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Abujason: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Owopariola001:

Fire on the mountain for PDP.

The 2023 election will be like the PDP primary. It'll take another "Tambuwal" (this time, Obi) to step down for Atiku to win. Otherwise "Wike" (this time, BAT) will carry the day.

Wike has no real influence outside Rivers. Even within Rivers he can’t influence people to vote against Obi. So his impact in next election is negligible.

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Everlastingson: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spirit04:
How can a grown up man be saying he is obedient? Obedient to whom?
Are you a dog or a slave that is obedient to his master?
Anyway they're mostly kids so I'm not really surprised

And how can a grown up man say he is a BAT? Maybe the ugliest animal( neither bird nor a mammal, that excretes waste through the mouth, and sleep upside down). Agbado won't let you understand that "Obidient" means PATRIOTIC. Every grown up is supposed to be Obidient (PATRIOTIC). But criminals can be bat, dog, hyena, etc. A criminal cannot be patriotic ("Obidient). Choose where you belong.

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by olamiji98448: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Everything about Obi is lies, scam, fraud. This is why we call him a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.Like Leader, like supporter. Obidiott criminals and lies are also inseparable.Everything about Obi is lies, scam, fraud. This is why we call him a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.Like Leader, like supporter. Obidiott criminals and lies are also inseparable....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Abujason: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Cyberterror:
Nobody wants to associate with Peter Obituary except Igbos and other haters of our beautiful country Nigeria.

And you believe people want to associate with Pa Shaky-Shaky Tinubu? Let me guess, you also believe that all those at the Obi rally in Ibadan are from Orlu and certainly not Yoruba?
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmm,just like I told some of these Obidient rats in my area some days ago that the nonsense noise they're making around will be the source of their sorrow and gnashing of the teeth ! You guys will have to take that your highly tribal Obidient noises to your various shitty villages in that your tiny erosion ravaged criminal alaigbo. That noise will bring you nothing here but agony and sadness;it's a promise ! This is just a hint as i won't respond to any aggrieved yam legged olori pelebe !

2 Likes

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Komu1048(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Penguin2:
The fool issuing the statement made it seem like it was Obidients that claimed Makinde joined the rally.

But he should have known better that that spurious claim emanated from Mikano and Emilokan BATstards who are obviously disoriented after seeing the turnout that the rally for Obi had in Ibadan.

Tinubu and his urchins are troubled that Obi is going head to head with the Parkinson’s infested Tinubu in his Southwest region.

Peter Obi is the next Nigerian President

I don't need to know you use kick to wake your father and slap to make request from your mother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Komu1048(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
Hmmm,just like I told some of these Obidient rats in my area some days ago that the nonsense noise they're making around will be the source of their sorrow and gnashing of the teeth ! You guys will have to take that your highly tribal Obidient noises to your various shitty villages in that your tiny erosion ravaged criminal alaigbo. That noise will bring you nothing here but agony and sadness;it's a promise ! This is just a hint as i won't respond to any aggrieved yam legged olori pelebe !

Many of them are in Lagos enjoying safety, their business were protected and enough economic boom, that's why they turn back n hate yorubas. Go to twitter n see the toxicity against yorubas there. They r on a mission on yorubas but they will fail, I do assure them.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Announced3: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
It shocked them old party structures, they didn't know the people can organize and support a man without structures in such high numbers as was seen everywhere.

Same thing will happen on election day, the masses will stand up and move to the polling units to vote for whom they want, Makinde will come back here to be begging that "I didn't ask them to vote LP " grin

Peter Obi for president.

Why acting like a fool... They're debunking fake news and you are derailing the thread

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Announced3: 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nosayer:

Kódà ko jẹ wipe, aseku pani tabi akotileta ọmọ lọmọ naa....Abi?

Awọn kan fi ilẹkẹ sidi ọmọ wọn, kín ló gbẹyin rẹ yọ?

Wọn dayée jẹ, wọn n jiwo ko, won o rántí pé àwọn lọmọ wa. Akoko to lati gbade, wọn rántí ile ti wọn ti wa.

Emi ati idile mi, a o kin se òmùgọ.

Iwo to kin se omugo.. Tani Messiah.. won dawo nko, o je lo Hussle
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Indispensable85(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Lovemaester: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obasanjo statement is clear.... Omo Eni Oni Se Idi bebere ka Fi ileke si Idi Omo elomi

After that order from ebora Owu no Politician would want to become another Akintola

Makinde that is negotiating with Wike, Ikpeazu on what to demand from APC

Adebayo salami of splash fm also re echoed it this morning same as all panelists

Anyways Jagaban done talk say make we farabale

Most of you guys still have not gotten the message yet. No politician will control any vote in this election. Rivers people will vote obi massively without wike support so he will most likely allign with obi in the last days of the campaign and then claim he was the one that made obi win massively in rivers. I am from ika same lga with okowa and I can tell you obi will win that lga and Delta State. Same with all other states in the South/SE regardless of the governor. As long as there are no ballot snatching and writing of results even if it's only vote buying obi will still win. One of the things that attract the masses to obi is the fact that there is no governor or senator openly supporting him. So we want to show that we are the true structure. It will shock everybody
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by onuman: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/gov-makinde-distances-self-from-obidients-rally-in-oyo/

Most important thing is that OBidients movement hit Ibadan like a storm.
Gov Makinde is a young man. He knows that the youths of Nigeria want Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Moh247: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lovemaester:

Most of you guys still have not gotten the message yet. No politician will control any vote in this election. Rivers people will vote obi massively without wike support so he will most likely allign with obi in the last days of the campaign and then claim he was the one that made obi win massively in rivers. I am from ika same lga with okowa and I can tell you obi will win that lga and Delta State. Same with all other states in the South/SE regardless of the governor. As long as there are no ballot snatching and writing of results even if it's only vote buying obi will still win. One of the things that attract the masses to obi is the fact that there is no governor or senator openly supporting him. So we want to show that we are the true structure. It will shock everybody

How old are you?

Have you voted before?!

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by akinade28(f): 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obasanjo statement is clear.... Omo Eni Oni Se Idi bebere ka Fi ileke si Idi Omo elomi

After that order from ebora Owu no Politician would want to become another Akintola

Makinde that is negotiating with Wike, Ikpeazu on what to demand from APC

Adebayo salami of splash fm also re echoed it this morning same as all panelists

Anyways Jagaban done talk say make we farabale

As if poverty and insecurities will distinguish a Yoruba household from a non-yoruba. You APC people have scammed a lot of Yorubas with the bolded statement. Shebi when the repercussions come, we will all suffer it together regardless of the tribe.
To follow the bolded statement, then all Yorubas votes should be shared equally among all the yoruba presidential candidates. We at least 3 Yoruba presidential candidates.
But I know this statement is coming from the point of greed. You expect all Yorubas to vote Jagban because his our son but to neglect other Yoruba presidential candidates like Sowore and Adebayo.

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Moh247: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
akinade28:

As if poverty and insecurities will distinguish a Yoruba household from a non-yoruba. You APC people have scammed a lot of Yorubas with the bolded statement. Shebi when the repercussions come, we will all suffer it together regardless of the tribe.
To follow the bolded statement, then all Yorubas votes should be shared equally among all the yoruba presidential candidates. We at least 3 Yoruba presidential candidates.
But I know this statement is coming from the point of greed. You expect all Yorubas to vote Jagban because his our son but to neglect other Yoruba presidential candidates like Sowore and Adebayo.

Lol

You still dey talk grammar

Oyinbo no fit get you shishi vote for my polling unit

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by HIPROFILE(m): 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Peter Obi is the next president I can tell you that without collecting any shishi from you.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Rickyforeign(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Its quite obvious that you dont know iwo road. Your claims are false because i was present and had numerous pictures of the rally which people came out en-mass. Get your facts right. Before u tryna say something funny i am an Iwo-Road shopping Complex guy hence i have full knowledge of all that happens in iwo road. Shalom ✌️
Asgard73:
But in the honest sense of it .. there was no “ rally”..
iwo road on a normal work free day is more busy than what we saw online ..
maybe few Obi cretians on iwo road .

Nothing to worry GSM .. we know where your loyalty lies .. politics..

Power to the people
PDP!!
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Zeezenho: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Truthisunique2:
After election results is released the consolation would be

"We tried for a party without structure to get 1million vote"

"We wanted to use this to tell politicians enough is enough"

"Nobody believed we could even win one state in SE"
oga for you mind you believe you are making sense right? Oya go collect you 30k from tinubu you don try.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by diggindeep: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
PDP!!

Only you, by yourself, dribbling yourself.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Lovemaester: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:

How old are you?

Have you voted before?!

I've been voting since 07, I've done grassroots mobilizing in 2011 and 2015 for okowa in Senate and governor and I categorically tell you that 2023is gonna be a hell lotta different. Obi has the upper hand. Things will become clearer later on but it will be too late for you guys. The rigging mechanism you and your masters are hoping on will not go as planned. But we in the grassroots will not tell you cos we want to chop your money
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by princewarri1985: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/gov-makinde-distances-self-from-obidients-rally-in-oyo/
Why he non go distance himself, because light and darkness non dey exist
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by toloohthegreat: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
alsudan:
The Oyo rally really rattle their blokos. Wike and his group which Makinde is a part of are all OBIDIENT

PO will win Oyo and Lagos 100% confirmed.

INEC should save Nigeria the billions it wants to use for the elections and declare Obi President already.

Rubbish!!
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by nograv: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spirit04:
How can a grown up man be saying he is obedient? Obedient to whom?
Are you a dog or a slave that is obedient to his master?
Anyway they're mostly kids so I'm not really surprised

Stop being silly, it is just a nice catchphrase.

It simply the reflects the fact that a said obident individual is ready for something new.

Outside of the old brigade the PDP and APC.

That new choice is the Labour Party and Peter Obi..
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Kilometres: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obedient zombies liars
Claims Makinde was in attendance
Wetin concern omoluabi with ipobb miscreants?
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by danilmo: 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:

Power to the people
PDP!!

Which state are u from ?
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Nosayer: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Announced3:

Iwo to kin se omugo.. Tani Messiah.. won dawo nko, o je lo Hussle

Sebi iwọ lo n bọ mi? Ẹnu rẹ lè gbọ̀rọ̀.

Ẹni tó bá wuọ ni koo tẹle. Ibi ti Naija deduro yìí, sebi gbogbo wa la jọ bayii....Ko sí messiah ninu awon oloselu lootọ. Sugbon se o yẹ ká tẹle oloselu nitoripe ara wa ni wọn?

Ti wọn ba n ba ilujẹ́, wọn kìí rántí ibití wọn ti wa. Awọn ati ẹbi wọn ni wọn jọ n jẹ. Ti wọn ba fẹẹ wa joyè, wọn a rántí wípé ara wa niwọn.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Asgard73: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
danilmo:

Which state are u from ?

Why do you ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Looking Dapper At Zahra's Wedding Ball / Meet Oyeyemi Halima: 25-Year-Old LGA Councilor In Osun State (Photos) / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.