Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo (38732 Views)

Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Yenogoa: Obidients Rally For Peter Obi In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Elvis778(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Everything about Obi is lies, scam, fraud.

This is why we call him a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

Like Leader, like supporter.

Obidiott criminals and lies are also inseparable.
Lol, all I read is pains pains pains from your heart, sha don't worry, next year after Obi is sworn in all man go dey alright, u won't have to collect chicken change to be publisizing your party pains on nairaland
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Do remember that they will want to rig oooo
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Durabest: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
alsudan:
The Oyo rally really rattle their blokos. Wike and his group which Makinde is a part of are all OBIDIENT

PO will win Oyo and Lagos 100% confirmed.

INEC should save Nigeria the billions it wants to use for the elections and declare Obi President already.
You see why i always see you guys as mumu set of people? You want lNEC to disobey the constitution because of your outdated understanding.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Elvis778(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Each weekend, I come to nairaland to read the pained comments of agbadorians and mikano souls, sure they don't disappoint, with every successful 1m march for PO, their hearts are pierced with a thousand nails grin grin
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by jrusky(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Makinde zombiedient when dem no curse him.

So just allowed obi janjawee morons to do shit rally ⁹now mean Makinde is involved? I blame the SW for their dumbness I swear.

I just dey pity obi and his homeless supporters because if truly obi is that good why all these desperation and lies? Any product market in this manner definitely that product is fake, poor, substandard, scam and useless.

Lies from twitter to NL to Anambra to Kano now Oyo, lies lies and lies shameless morons.

Obi will never rule Nigeria una go just kpeme for nothing.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Announced3: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nosayer:

Sebi iwọ lo n bọ mi? Ẹnu rẹ lè gbọ̀rọ̀.

Ẹni tó bá wuọ ni koo tẹle. Ibi ti Naija deduro yìí, sebi gbogbo wa la jọ bayii....Ko sí messiah ninu awon oloselu lootọ. Sugbon se o yẹ ká tẹle oloselu nitoripe ara wa ni wọn?

Ti wọn ba n ba ilujẹ́, wọn kìí rántí ibití wọn ti wa. Awọn ati ẹbi wọn ni wọn jọ n jẹ. Ti wọn ba fẹẹ wa joyè, wọn a rántí wípé ara wa niwọn.
Kini Kawa se
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Elvis778(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Durabest:
You see why i always see you guys as mumu set of people? You want lNEC disobey the constitution because of your outdated understanding.
Cry!!! grin grin grin
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by okorogodwin4(m): 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
These man is a clown instead of concentrate on your second tenure your busy following Wike about Mr governor obidient don't need you because you don't have power over Oyo people vote electoral act has finished you people no more ballot stuffing
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Durabest: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Elvis778:

Cry!!! grin grin grin
Practic how to should biafra or death from now,because you must shout it after election next year.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Abujason: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
OkutaNla:
No one wants to associate with failure. Besides, what happened at Ibadan was not a rally, but rather a coming together or convergence of less than a hundred igbos from different parts of Nigeria at Ibadan to celebrate their famous new yam festival. Odun ishu ni won nse. And to commemorate the occasion they decided to print banners of Linus Peteru Obi to create some awareness. Then some online urchins decided to call it a rally. That's all.

Can you also please find another way to twist the 1 million man march currently going on in Abeokuta? Or are you still plotting how much more to make a fool of yourself?

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by BJanta: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
It shocked them old party structures, they didn't know the people can organize and support a man without structures in such high numbers as was seen everywhere.

Same thing will happen on election day, the masses will stand up and move to the polling units to vote for whom they want, Makinde will come back here to be begging that "I didn't ask them to vote LP " grin

Peter Obi for president.

Rented crowd. You think Yorubas are fools and will vote for a presidential candidate with a third class degree, and without any pedigree ? We have been around for in politics for some time.

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by deji17: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obi supporters lies too much..
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Littlefingerjp: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/gov-makinde-distances-self-from-obidients-rally-in-oyo/
Abeg help me ask them,if Oyo is an eastern state..Come 2023, Nigerians will keep tribalism aside and vote for a common goal
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by galaxy2020(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
We don't need him

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Littlefingerjp: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
BJanta:

Rented crowd. You think Yorubas are fools and will vote for a presidential candidate with a third class degree, and without any pedigree ? We have been around for in politics for some time.
it's better to have third class degree than not to have any educational background at all... Buhari no certificate, Tinubu no certificate..From fry pan to Fire...Yu should be ashamed of yourself, Person come your backyard,pay your people money to come out for rally..

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Yusufdachung: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
We don't need your involvement. Be out of it
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Komu1048:

Many of them are in Lagos enjoying safety, their business were protected and enough economic boom, that's why they turn back n hate yorubas. Go to twitter n see the toxicity against yorubas there. They r on a mission on yorubas but they will fail, I do assure them.

My brother,trust me,a lots of Yoruba are not blinded to the hateful antics of these Igbo people;some (Yoruba) are only tactically playing along ! Yeebos are foolish people who quickly resort to playing victims cards when their evil plans boomerang. You can't hate me so much yet stay put in my land as it's obvious that you can't be prosperous in your own barren land of criminals. Yeebos in our midst will have serious problems because of 2023 because we know the issue here goes beyond a mere political contest between one Obituary and Tinubu. Igbo people have been overstepping their boundaries in our land all thus while and 2023 offers a perfect opportunity to put those idiots in their places.

This is not any chestbeating;we don't do that in this part of the world. Igbo people cup of iniquity is already full to the brim and we are ready to break that cup now ! We shall return those hateful criminal igbo to their villages just the same way they arrived in our midst. It won't be limited to Lagos;it will be all over Yoruba land. You can't hate us that much and still be arriving in our land in droves;no,that has to stop !
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by kennethesan(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
How come? He is in the UK currently....Obedient as come to stay
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Apc are rlly having difficult time this period

Untill they change, we the youth will keep on pushing and fighting for a better Nigeria not criminals in power
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by newnigerdelta00: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jennifer663:
We remain obidient
Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

Obedient Liar's
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Adayincanada: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Is he suppose to join them
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by danilmo: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:

Why do you ask?

Asking for Political reasons
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Komu1048(m): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

My brother,trust me,a lots of Yoruba are not blinded to the hateful antics of these Igbo people;some (Yoruba) are only tactically playing along ! Yeebos are foolish people who quickly resort to playing victims cards when their evil plans boomerang. You can't hate me so much yet stay put in my land as it's obvious that you can't be prosperous in your own barren land of criminals. Yeebos in our midst will have serious problems because of 2023 because we know the issue here goes beyond a mere political contest between one Obituary and Tinubu. Igbo people have been overstepping their boundaries in our land all thus while and 2023 offers a perfect opportunity to put those idiots in their places.

This is not any chestbeating;we don't do that in this part of the world. Igbo people cup of iniquity is already full to the brim and we are ready to break that cup now ! We shall return those hateful criminal igbo to their villages just the same way they arrived in our midst. It won't be limited to Lagos;it will be all over Yoruba land. You can't hate us that much and still be arriving in our land in droves;no,that has to stop !

Tor u people better do, that's why I love my people(igala) they there not. We have reduce selling land to them, we have reduce their influence in matter. If they r in an environment we ensure a lot of our people are in their midst.

Nobody can leave their place and be determining how we should live our lives n be determining things for us.

I am sorry some Yorubas r too greedy and that's the result of what is going on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Asgard73: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
danilmo:

Asking for Political reasons

I’m a Nigerian... ijaw igbo n igala..

1 Like

Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by CoolAmbience(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
alsudan:
The Oyo rally really rattle their blokos. Wike and his group which Makinde is a part of are all OBIDIENT

PO will win Oyo and Lagos 100% confirmed.

INEC should save Nigeria the billions it wants to use for the elections and declare Obi President already.

Obi can't win the presidency.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by faste: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Spirit04:
How can a grown up man be saying he is obedient? Obedient to whom?
Are you a dog or a slave that is obedient to his master?
Anyway they're mostly kids so I'm not really surprised
It is called obidient.
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by guychidile: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Whether you distant yourself or join ,in spirite, u are ObiDient and yusful
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Justice42003: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
Hmmm,just like I told some of these Obidient rats in my area some days ago that the nonsense noise they're making around will be the source of their sorrow and gnashing of the teeth ! You guys will have to take that your highly tribal Obidient noises to your various shitty villages in that your tiny erosion ravaged criminal alaigbo. That noise will bring you nothing here but agony and sadness;it's a promise ! This is just a hint as i won't respond to any aggrieved yam legged olori pelebe !
hmmm, let me summarize what your statement portray,
So you are surrounded by obidient supporters in your area,
hmmm think twice brother obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by slimghost(m): 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nairaland has turned into Tinubu’s propaganda Machine and openly anti Peter OBI.
A forum of degenerates
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by bigcal4rea(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Obedient are used to given falsehood information
Re: Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo by Myer(m): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Jennifer663:
We remain obidient
Contact me for your Academic Assignment, Articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

But a foundation built on falsehood cannot be trusted.
From Obi to Obidients, fake news has become the Manifesto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent / Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.