Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Yoruba Uziza Soup - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yoruba Uziza Soup (1390 Views)

Easy Uziza Soup Recipe I Made Today (Photos, Video) / I Cooked Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Uziza Soup by Arda1000(m): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because it was made by a person of Yoruba ethnicity, you declare that it js a yoruba uziza soup? undecided

So if a person of Yoruba ethnicity makes a Burger, do we also called it a yoruba burger then? undecided
abeg ooo what else should I call it ? different ethnicities have their own way of preparing food so I guess it’s the way you guys prepare Uziza soup
Re: Yoruba Uziza Soup by Arda1000(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2022
mariahAngel:

Well, that's because the excess vegetables soaked up the palm oil naa.

Infact, make I shock you; palm oil is added to edikang-ikong at the beginning (or the middle, depending on the style of cooking), and at the finishing part of cooking it.
lol no way near the amount of oil you are portraying,it’s just about a little bit of oil,unless u put much oil on yours,the much I have seen oil on is fried egusi soup(reason I don’t eat it unless it’s not fried)
Re: Yoruba Uziza Soup by LajaLaba: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Arda1000:
undecidedSo the kind uziza soup this Yoruba sister made for me this Sunday grin

Pray for me if I no survive am I have not even tasted it but with this kind of oil I wonder how many kg of pepper wey go Dey am
Muppet
Re: Yoruba Uziza Soup by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Arda1000:
abeg ooo what else should I call it ? different ethnicities have their own way of preparing food so I guess it’s the way you guys prepare Uziza soup
Are you kidding me? undecided
Re: Yoruba Uziza Soup by Arda1000(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you kidding me? undecided
grin no
Re: Yoruba Uziza Soup by Arda1000(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
LajaLaba:
Muppet
papa gi
Re: Yoruba Uziza Soup by mariahAngel(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Arda1000:
grin no

OK. What was the base of the soup?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare Tuwon Masara From Scratch(pic) / Peppered Snail Recipe / Health Benefits Of Jute Leaf (Ewedu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.