Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday (570 Views)

Beautiful Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (tana4gud) / We Have Dated For 10 Years: A Nairalander Celebrates His Fiancée On Her Birthday / See Photos From A Nairalander's Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Mykel4God(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2022
I was at the Big Brother Naija eviction party help at Island yesterday and it was a proper party. I mean, it was all fun and exciting.

All evicted housemates were present including Modella and the just evicted housemate, Amaka.

Beauty was not present, I guess that is because she wasn't evicted but disqualified.

Some housemates from last season, "Shine ya eye" were in attendance also. They includes; Boma, Sammy and Michael.

The party was an "all night party" but it was electrifying all through.

Check out pictures and enjoy!
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Mykel4God(m): 11:10am On Sep 04, 2022
1. Christy O and a fan
2. Ilebaye the bad gyal
3. Amaka Billion
4. Boma

Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Shellsploit: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Jesus wept!
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by NoahHadNoArk: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Put it in your CV
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Mykel4God(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2022
1. I and Sammy
2. With Kess
3. With Pharmsavi
4. Christy O the dancer

Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Mykel4God(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2022
More pictures

Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Cypress042(m): 11:21am On Sep 04, 2022
shocked

Greatest achievement.
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by The5DME(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2022
Smh.
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by badaru911: 11:27am On Sep 04, 2022
.....All those girls... Hmmm.. Let me don't talk oo....
Wel
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Creamypie(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Party with sluts
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Omihanifa: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2022
Amaka for no wear cloth nah. She should have gone there naked instead.

As for ilebaye she’s just a village stripper from igala land
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by Stallionhorse: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2022
I hate it when the black part before the nipples is showing.. E just be like say make I bring the breesss out begins suck...
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by parkervero(m): 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
You are doing well. Next time take me along
Re: A Nairalander At The Big Brother Naija Eviction Party Yesterday by iamyemiakins(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Na this kain party dem dey knack for every corner grin

Amaka should've just revealed her boobs totally undecided

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Christmas Carols Festival 2022 Is Around The Corner / Customized Recharged Card / New Geek Wears From Naija True Clothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.