Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Are You Still Batified? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Still Batified? (23506 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Is Magnus Abe Still BATified? / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Batified? by Orubebe01: 6:42pm On Feb 18
50 kg bag of rice is now 70,000
Bag of cement is now between 12,000/15,000
Price of medicine have all gone up
Naira is now worthless
Companies are closing down because of high cost of production.
Unemployment rate is on the increase.
Price of goods and services increasing astronomically.
Citizens finding it hard to feed.
School fees are on the increase.

My question now is, are you still Batified?
Are you still standing on his mandate?

245 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by ElSudani: 6:43pm On Feb 18
Absolutely. Reason? He was the only leader who complained when you were using Naira to buy Naira. All the others kept quiet hoping it would benefit them.
What did you all think was going on then?

127 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Keziehenry(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18
They are now hungrified😂😂😂
Standing on whose mandate?, with empty stomach? dey play😂

425 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by stonemasonn: 6:47pm On Feb 18
YES

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Usmanovic95(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18
Thanks to all BATIFIED,a kg of gas is now #1500,i hope you are all proud of what you created.

BATIFIED, God will definitely transform your lives the way the president is transforming the lives of NIGERIANS. An emphatic AMEN is all I need from you.

238 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by adamusuleiman2: 6:50pm On Feb 18
Yes. That's the beauty of democratic choices. He has till 2027 then I will switch to Atiku if he fails.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by madridguy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18
Yes, I am still fully BATified.

94 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Ofunaofu: 6:50pm On Feb 18
ElSudani:
Absolutely. Reason? He was the only leader who complained when you were using Naira to buy Naira. All the others kept quiet hoping it would benefit them.
What did you all think was going on then?

When did he complained?

The last time I checked, he granted no interviews or engaged in any debate during the campaigns.

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by adamusuleiman2: 6:50pm On Feb 18
Keziehenry:
They are now hungrified😂😂😂
Standing on whose mandate, with empty stomach 😂
As if people weren't hungry even before Tinubu was sworn in.

In Enugu, people were selling their votes for Okpa and Jollof. In imo, people were hijacking and robbing onion trucks.

Iliveforever:

Continue calling other people for your excuses, even the south East are not bothered and you’re the one still crying.

You need deliverance from spirit of poverty
As per the bolded, the SE are the ones opening funny wailing threads about hunger all over Nairaland. They are VERY bothered my friend.

The ones that need deliverance from poverty are the one robbing onion trucks of onions, or selling their votes for a plate of Okpa and Jollof. grin

68 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by ElSudani: 6:51pm On Feb 18
Ofunaofu:

When did he complained?

Really? Where were you then?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by dapsoneh: 7:05pm On Feb 18
Dollars and pounds doing push ups against tomorrow

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18
Yes oh, I was Obidient in the last election but after seeing that Amoda Tinimbum Means well for Nigerians with his top notch kind policies towards the people, I have vowed to vote the microphone licking Tinimbum in the next election. The Chicago first class accountant and well known international drug lord must finish the good works he has started.

166 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by sokera: 7:06pm On Feb 18
1000% still batified…

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by NLPoliceWoman: 7:06pm On Feb 18
GOD SAVE NIGERIANS.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Still Batified? by money121(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18
Otilor angry grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Cutehector(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18
Before i was obidient, now i am batified becauae i want balabluans to suffer well..

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by emkz: 7:06pm On Feb 18
Yes.

For many years, we have been living in a bubble. We subsidized the consumption by the rich. Our refineries have not been producing. There was pervasive insecurity. Oil theft was rife. Chinese were stealing from us. We started handing out dollars to people for reasons that don't make sense. The subsidy was consistently being abused by people who claimed it and still took the products across the borders. Local fuel consumption was inflated. There were no investments in critical infrastructure. Questionable billionaires emerged following the start of the 4th republic. The bought banks and no one knows the source of their incomes. Industries completely collapsed and religion became rife.

Infact, we started borrowing to pay salaries and subsidies. People like Professor Usman Yusuf in NHIS used their positions to rob the nation. Today, they are sudden moralists for a better Nigeria.

What Tinubu is doing is an attempt to refocus things so that the pains will not be even more in the future. Tinubu demonstrates the boldness many before him lacked. We can see some improvements in certain areas. For example, after the kidnap of the Nabeeha family and the killing of Nabeeha herself, we can see how Wike and Co swung into action and have arrested the masterminds. Our military chiefs are not talking too much and are doing the job.

I recall when they started partitioning roads in Lagos for BRT. As soon as the buses were rolled out, no one criticized Tinubu again. So the suffering we are currently facing are pains that will pass.

We only call on Tinubu to go after the sponsors of terrorism, banditry and rogue businessmen inflating prices. We also call on governors to show workings. It is evil for PDP governors to be attacking the president when they should be worried and working harder for their people.

As a people, let us put the same pressure on the governors, representatives and senators as we put on the president.

If the elections hold again, I'd still throw my weight behind Tinubu. Atiku had his time, and he had nothing to show for it beyond plundering national assets to cronies. He is one of the architects of the current mess and should take responsibility. He also lacks understanding of presidential processes. Peter Obi is just a revolt against the status quo and people conveniently forgot he was a governor as well and Anambra did not improve.

Any sincere Nigerian would make suggestions to help the nation.

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by alatbaba1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18
Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Andrelade: 7:06pm On Feb 18
Yes,no shaking .And very hopeful.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by FutureBender: 7:06pm On Feb 18
Hmmmmm💀💀💀
Re: Are You Still Batified? by dominique(f): 7:06pm On Feb 18
nairaland batifieds are the most resilient and loyal to the core, I'll give them that. Twitter Batifieds are a complete different story grin

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by StraightGaay: 7:06pm On Feb 18
Yeso, we will continue to teach Obi and Dients lessons until they beg us for forgiveness.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by ThunderFireAgba: 7:06pm On Feb 18
One Mugu here by the name, Jagaban2012 dey vex for someone wey dey ask for price of cement. Meanwhile na inside cave him and his family are living cheesy grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by ribbit: 7:06pm On Feb 18
Absolutely

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Batified? by OMEGA009(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18
This question choke ooo.

15 Likes

Re: Are You Still Batified? by ThunderFireAgba: 7:07pm On Feb 18
I need to ask Tinubu if he disbanded "This Government will Favour Me & My family" crew. cheesy ; cheesy
Cos it's been long time I haven't seen their post.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by LegendHero(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18
100%.

I believe strongly in Tinubu and all this we are seeing currently is what is obtainable at the early stage of a reform.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Basiljoe: 7:07pm On Feb 18
God forbid Bat thing.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Ayo25: 7:07pm On Feb 18
💯. It is still BAT until 2031. As usual with BAT his detractors always have a semblance of victory at the initial stage, but BAT wins in the end.

Some of us expected this temporary period of hardship so it comes to us as nothing.

If the elections were to be reconducted tomorrow, I will still not vote Atiku òr Obi but BAT. Those who are mouthing off about warning us about Tinubu can still not explain to us what there candidates would have done differently at this period if they were the one.

The hardship and inflation in the country now is hardly any consolation for anybody or group of persons loss in the last general elections. Trust me whatever is happening now will not have any impact on how people vote in 2027. So if anyone thinks they can capitalise on this to win next election and bring their own version of misgovernance grin they are mistaken.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are You Still Batified? by Image123(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18
Lolz. Only an ignoramus will not expect the current economic quagmire anytime that the subsidy on fuel and forex was to be removed. Tinubu has my respect, he stuck to his words and promises. Buhari said "what is subsidy?" before his election, just like Obi and Atiku. But he backed out and left the mess for his successor.

34 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Jonathan, Wike Blocked Rivers State From Taking Delivery Of Two Helicopters / Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) / Lai Mohammed To US: El-Zakzaky Detained For Crime, Not Religious Persecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.