Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network (29930 Views)

Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Herdsmen Convert Ondo Forest Reserve Into Militia Camp - Punch / Police intercepts Truck filled with Explosives, Detonators in Delta (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by tishbite42: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Entanglement:
checking names....
Name checking 98%........
Name check successful..
Checking region 10%.....
Checking region 99%
Region check successful.

Name checker association find some disparity of names distributed across the chart because a particular region known as the headquarters of drug trafficking appear only once on the list which is deem inconsistent.
Lol
Ur tribalism go make you fail project
Wetin u dey yarn so, na wetin dem send u to find
Supervisor tell u to find region with highest percentage. U go dey find headquarters.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Yankee101: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Marwa motivated these guys and they are back with extra performance

Same Marwa cleared lagos of agberos and crimes, tinubu returned them double double
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Penguin2: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Addme:

You see where hypocrisy will lead some of you. The same Mohammed Buba Marwa, a Muslim and some of you are here crying over Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Anyway I'm not surprised even if he had picked him you aren't going to vote him afterall.

Aside the choice of Muslim as running mate, the most troubling thing is the individual involved.

Are you comparing Shettima to Marwa in anyway?

Lagosians haven’t forgotten Marwa's transformational leadership in Lagos when he was governor. He would have been easier to market.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by deji17: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
"Herdsmen'
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by EngrGeorge: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Tribalists no get mouth again to talk. Nigerians are good people indeed. grin
as in ehn almost all the tribe has been represented.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Addme: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Aside the choice of Muslim as running mate, the most troubling thing is the individual involved.

Are you comparing Shettima to Marwa in anyway?

Lagosians haven’t forgotten Marwa's transformational leadership in Lagos when he was governor. He would have been easier to market.
Yes, Marwa did wonderfully well in Lagos State and he's one of the few Northerners I will gladly vote for if eventually he contest for the Presidency because he seems to know his onions.

Picking a running mate is beyond marketability as people focus more on the Principal i.e The main flag bearer so there are more to it like the voting strength of the State and the region of the running mate,his acceptability within his state and region. Also his political acquaintances and many more.

Lastly it would be political naivety picking him from the State where Atiku also comes from.

Note: Religion also plays a big role but I didn't mention religion because both of them are of the same faith.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Potbellyman(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
NDLEA should stop classifying "eegbo" as hard drugs abeg angry
Meth, heroine, PCP, angel dust, etc dealers are the ones you should go after
Oyinye mind too cross shocked, so tey she get eegbo farm for her backyard grin dem go wire her tire grin
NDLEA boys are trying sha grin
Happy weekend nairalanders

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by preciousmetals: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
90% of the people arrested are all your tribe men Afonjas
iamme1234:
Igbos and Drugs
Chai
Them use drug swear for this region
Oga oooooooo
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
In as much as I agree with you. You still don't understand some hard facts. Are you aware most of our politicians are their customers? There's a popular politician here in lagos who loves football. There was a day my brother's boss went to the teslim balogun stadium to play on their invitation. He asked my bro to accompany him there. They're all friends. The moment they finished the game, this popular politician lighted his weed, smoking it profusely. The same man was always kicking against drug trafficking when in office. My brother was short of words.
The politician is a Nigerian nah. He's not exempted from it.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
as in ehn almost all the tribe has been represented.
Represented well well. grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by caye(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
So, growing less than 23 stems of MJ is now a crime?

Backward rulers!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Igbojew: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Chei our Yoruba people and Mkpurummiri followed by Edo people,after now they will be accusing Igbos.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Finish them with gun

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by bizzibodi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nice one but why are d bandits cut in SW forest bearing Yoruba names are ndleae under pressure to change fulanoid names to yorubanoid names?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by SaturnNick(m): 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tannhauser:
shocked shocked shocked

See drugs abeg!

Nigerians , why are we like this for God's sake. The livel of greed is simply mind boggling.
Most of these id*ots dealing drugs will be blaming the govt for unsecurity but they forget that thei 'business' is actually what fuels the insecurity.

Under the influence of these drugs, terrible crimes are committed. The victims of such crime could be their spouse, children, relation, neighbor, friend even their benefactor but these fool*sh, worthless humans are so blinded by greed that they just don't care.

Its terrible and heart breaking to see what the average Nigerian is capable of.

Abeg my people, the bestial greed is too much, way too much.

And to think of it, many of these drug dealers will become politicians, funding their campaigns with the proceeds of drug trade, and Nigerians will be hailing and campaigning for them.

Nation of cretins led by idiots.
What is this guy saying
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by GodPrince: 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmm, mehn see drugs! Nigerians una dey high die! I hail una. So Yoruba chased away Fulani bandits in the forest and took over their activities of terrorizing farmers in ondo, just recently NDLEA burst Abraka delsu students from room to room and it ended in a massive shootout in the town with NDLEA losing their sienna car to youths who set it ablaze. see this NDLEA update now, drugs from different corners of the country and sadly enough it's less than 1% of the hard drugs in one state of this country. Nigerians are so United in corruption, hard drug usage, smoking cannabis, fornication etc later them go dey diss each other online whereas offline they're United as one Nigeria in crimal activities. I greet una o my 9ja, una dey high! I blame the bad govt but make una sef dey rest small for highness matter. Well done NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by hmohammed(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Our politicians have destroyed this country. See what they've turned Nigerians into.
Hardly would a day pass without arresting drug-related offenders. Vote wisely next year people. They don't care about the masses

Are you alright? So what exactly has government done wrong with this brilliant achievement?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by GodPrince: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
kenx1:
Cannabis should be legalised......all cannabis growers should be registered with the Ndlea....this is a multi billion dollar industry..... and can be used as a alternative source of revenue for the govt......with proper legislation we can do it!
you too like Igboh.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by meobizy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Did the guy in the picture die or he’s based outside the country? Lol.

Nigerians and running to their villages after committing crimes will never cease to amuse me. Back when Corona was still an issue, I considered the option of hiding in my village to avoid infection.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Penguin2: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
Addme:

Yes, Marwa did wonderfully well in Lagos State and he's one of the few Northerners I will gladly vote for if eventually he contest for the Presidency because he seems to know his onions.

Picking a running mate is beyond marketability as people focus more on the Principal i.e The main flag bearer so there are more to it like the voting strength of the State and the region of the running mate,his acceptability within his state and region. Also his political acquaintances and many more.

Lastly it would be political naivety picking him from the State where Atiku also comes from.

Note: Religion also plays a big role but I didn't mention religion because both of them are of the same faith.

Thank you for talking reasonably and not resorting to insult like most of you do.

However, I think the events of the past month must have proven to you that focus is not always on the candidate alone because you and I know that Shettima has consistently been shredded by both traditional and social media practitioners; and it’s because of his past.

The role he played in the Chibok girls kidnap.

Appointing the Chibok Girls School principal as Commissioner in his cabinet…

His past utterances about restructuring…

These topics have featured consistently since Shettima was announced as running mate to Tinubu; that’s aside the big question mark of him being a Muslim.

These are things that wouldn’t have been there if Tinubu had chosen somebody like Marwa.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
INSTEAD OF FARMING AND HARVESTIB YAMS,THEY ARE SACKING HARD DRUGS.THIS ONES ARE NOT HUMANS AGAIN NA,BURY THEM ALIVE angry undecided angry
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by IbomFinest: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
fergie001:
As NDLEA busts another crystal meth network in Agbara, recovers over 1.2million Tramadol tabs in Gombe, others

Arrests 8 suspected bandits in Ondo forest with explosives, businesswoman in Abuja

Femi Babafemi
Director, Media & Advocacy
NDLEA Headquarters, Abuja
Sunday 4th September 2022

When will NDLEA arrest the known druglord, their mentor? Man is even contesting to be President of Nigeria. Insult to the Nigerian sanity.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
caye:
So, growing less than 23 stems of MJ is now a crime?

Backward rulers!
WHY MUST YOU GROW WHAT CAUSES MASSIVE INSANITY AND GANGSTER LIFE IN FIRST PLACE.GO AND SEE HOW CALIFONIA AND MEXICO SOCIETIES ARE DEADLY RAVAGED BY DRUG-EATEN-UP BRAINS. MJ WILL DESTROY YOUR CORTEX,FRY YOUR CEREBRUM AND COOK YOUR LUNGS, AND THAT HIGHNESS YOU THINK YOU GET IS HIGHWAY TO GRAVE,IF DONTKNOW,ASK GOOGLE WHAT MJ DOES TO HUMAN BRAIN. angryIF YOU ARE DOING HARD DRUGS,STOP THE HARDRUG SPIRIT NOW!
HARD DRUGS ARE NO FUN,MJ WILL ALWAYS EMPTY YOUR BRAINS TO WASTELAND,STOP IT NOW. angry angry
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Litmus: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ondo forest Nigeria covers 829 square km.
Sambisa forest covers 518 square km.
The Greater Kruger National Park South Africa covers 19,485 square km.

The Greater Kruger National Park South Africa is fenced and ringed by road. Park security continually drive around the road.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Coolgent(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wait a minute!
Those guys ain't Nigerians they are Biafrans
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Tqw1: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ok
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by olamike02: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Penguin2:
Mates has brought some extra teeth to the NDLEA.

I thought Tinubu would pick him as running mate but Tinubu preferred a Boko Haram sympathizer.

Tinubuphobia is not curable.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by achillesfoot(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm not bothered about the cannabis or tramadol... They both have medical advantages.. It's the Crystal meth that scares me... Please the drug barons shouldn't introduce meth, that drug can reduce a whole town.. There's a city in Ohio, there's no single sober human... They all junkies.. Imagine such sight..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by drololaaof: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
This long story are they from Ondo state? Wrong headings
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by faceland: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Almost daily, NDLEA catch smugglers and confiscate their goods but the drugs doesn't finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gombe: DSS Office Destroyed By Rainstorm, Gov Yahaya Commiserates / Gov Obiano Visits Buhari / Ministerial List: How Tinubu Dumped "Lagos Template"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.