Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network (29946 Views)

Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Herdsmen Convert Ondo Forest Reserve Into Militia Camp - Punch / Police intercepts Truck filled with Explosives, Detonators in Delta (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by slimik: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oga this happens everywhere in the world.

chatinent:
That's why people's wealth don't move me.

Person wey you wan bi like fit dey push drugs or is into fraud.

In every billionaire, hidden secrets yapa.

Norma normal, an average Nigerian will take to crimes without a second thought...the zeal of “see my mates dey drive moto.”

Nonsense and Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by ObaOfYorubaLand: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
The Tinubus Mkpurummiri connection.

The whole world can now see that Tinubu is the sole importer of Mkpurummiri.

Thats what these Tinubu urchins consumes then rush to nairaland yo discharge it.

Idiots will always be idiots
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by eni406: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2022
These bastards wan turn Naija to Escobar country!The average Nigerian just likes crime! SMH!These bastards wan turn Naija to Escobar country!The average Nigerian just likes crime! SMH!...
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by ridbell01(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Developers.. � � � � 8
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Jabosca(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2022
The only place I've seen or heard about Meth was in a series (Breaking Bad). Never knew it was in the shores of Nigeria already.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Evilblackman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
What if the woman was using the cannabis for hair cream and other medical remedies
Nigeria is just backwards
1st world countries have legalise this for some medical uses and recreational uses too
But here we are in the most corrupt arresting people planting harmless weed in their house
*Spits on the soul of this country *
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by Evilblackman(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHY MUST YOU GROW WHAT CAUSES MASSIVE INSANITY AND GANGSTER LIFE IN FIRST PLACE.GO AND SEE HOW CALIFONIA AND MEXICO SOCIETIES ARE DEADLY RAVAGED BY DRUG-EATEN-UP BRAINS. MJ WILL DESTROY YOUR CORTEX,FRY YOUR CEREBRUM AND COOK YOUR LUNGS, AND THAT HIGHNESS YOU THINK YOU GET IS HIGHWAY TO GRAVE,IF DONTKNOW,ASK GOOGLE WHAT MJ DOES TO HUMAN BRAIN. angryIF YOU ARE DOING HARD DRUGS,STOP THE HARDRUG SPIRIT NOW!
HARD DRUGS ARE NO FUN,MJ WILL ALWAYS EMPTY YOUR BRAINS TO WASTELAND,STOP IT NOW. angry angry
People like you get drunk on a regular
Btw you are so DUMB you don’t know the difference between drugs and weed
You go still die wada you no smoke or you smoke mumu
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by obotematics: 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Our prisons don fully
These guys don default,make dem cut grass, wash toilet, pack refuse for 6 months.
Thier brain go reset. Like seriously! Under close watch , EFCC let's get our acts together even Na senator make him cut grass, laslas ego chop breakfast
Re: NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network by kenx1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
GodPrince:
you too like Igboh.

Sorry i don't smoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Margaret Obi Campaigning In Ikot Ekpene Market / Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.