Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money (286 Views)

Share Your Experiences Trying To Withdraw New Naira Notes As 31st Deadline Nears / Ever Bought Something Of Inferior Quality Unknowingly? Share Your Experiences. / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money by AXYZ: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
As a businessman or as a salesperson, have you ever tried to deposit money at the bank and you were told your deposit was short of 10k, 20k etc even when you were very sure it was complete?

I had been a victim many times and I think I'm wiser now. What have I done to checkmate this?

I make sure you don't confuse me with other people's monies on the table. It means only my money will be on your table while you're counting mine.

Secondly, if you notice any incomplete bundle, don't ever help me to complete it. Instead, leave it aside and if possible, I'll count it with my hands. The counting machine can be inaccurate probably due to the nature of the naira notes. It would rather count 100 notes as 90 than count 100 as 101.

A bank teller in one of the new generation banks where I live had to run away from his desk when he was caught red-handed.

Do you have any similar experience? Kindly share.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money by Great2021(m): 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmm
Re: Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money by eddynaira125: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mine was at Polaris Bank, I collect my osusu of 94k, I was refuse entering into the bank because of nose mask, right in front of the bank entrance automated door I collect 200, and pay for Nose mask.

I fill deposit slip of 93800 boom the cashier told me my money was shorting 1800, I was surprised.
Re: Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money by AXYZ: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
eddynaira125:
Mine was at Polaris Bank, I collect my osusu of 94k, I was refuse entering into the bank because of nose mask, right in front of the bank entrance automated door I collect 200, and pay for Nose mask.

I fill deposit slip of 93800 boom the cashier told me my money was shorting 1800, I was surprised.

Na their way. I wonder why people are yet to see the corruption in most of these banks
Re: Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money by Kobicove(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
AXYZ:

Na their way. I wonder why people are yet to see the corruption in most of these banks

The corruption in Nigerian banks is a direct reflection of the Nigerian society
Re: Share Your Experiences With Bank Tellers That Steal Money by AXYZ: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobicove:

The corruption in Nigerian banks is a direct reflection of the Nigerian society

Undoubtedly

(1) (Reply)

Solar Financing- How Do You Pay For Solar Panels And Inverter / 25 Top Grants For Small Businesses In Nigeria / How To Backup Multiple Yahoo Emails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.