Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin (4426 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / David Hundeyin And Bashir El-Rufai Fight On Twitter / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by kay1one(m): 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by PresidObi: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
We don't want men of questionable characters to sit over the affairs of all of us, Colombia has never recovered from the days of Pablo Escobar.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Corridon: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2022
No be lie. Pablo Escobar is still alive and wants to be president of Nigeria.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by danijesus(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu unfit to govern NIGERIA

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by backtovillage: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asiwaju must see this
Asiwaju gave us a task to collect tears of online wailers , to know who cries the most.
I don collect David own like ds

5 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by AdamuKD: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Tilinbu is a criminal and a drug pusher

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by tishbite42: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Tinubu Don Pablo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sick man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kagd10: 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
This copy and paste blogging slowpoke keep writing trash for his fellow morons.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Massiveglory: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
No wonder the mysterious fires burnings at the lagos high court. This is serious revelation.
Pablo escobar really resides in ikoyi.
He will never smell the presidency seat.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Since 1998, Asiwaju opponents have always brought up all this jargons and he defeated them at every cycle in his life.

David Hyundai won’t be the first and he won’t be the last. Obasanjo men did more than this and they even had to go all to the way to the FBI with their calumny and yet Asiwaju trashed them ALL.

I’m happy for Hyundai tho, he found a base of IPOB cretins and I’m sure they will be donating to him. Reno and Deji also milked them dry before dumping them.

Now that the albino fugitive Kanu is in prison, Simon Eba can’t seem to get much donation again, David Hyundai getting his own share of donations, Peter Pandora getting his own from the deluded diaspora base paying ticket to watch Obi

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere (Previously Tinubu) will be our next president.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kabirudeen25(m): 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Drugnibu

2 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
now, thiz is journalism. Agbados, over to you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Gentino(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Did you say EscoBAT? shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
backtovillage:
Asiwaju must see this
Asiwaju gave us a task to collect tears of online wailers , to know who cries the most.
I don collect David own like ds

Lol, David Hyundai already signed a contract with Obituary cretins.

By February next year when Peter Pandora gets defeated, the Obingo zombies will go back to Biafla or death.

That’s when they and Hyundai will severe their ties because if he fail to support their Biafla chants then he will be declared an enemy.

What amazes me is that these guys don’t learn from history. You can never stop Tinubu through campaign of calumny. Na them go get tire themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by M4A1carbine: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Omo this David has got it for Tinubu sha..

Back to back to back woto woto collecting for the agbado miscreant C-in-C

10 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Racoon(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
The bullion vans and drug lord criminal prosecution by the EFCC ought to have long been bootstrapped but like Gandollar, political consideration is stalling the whole thing.
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by M4A1carbine: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
You go cry tire....all Highlighted shows your pains!!!.....Your useless lamentations just start...spits

You miscreants are irre;levant and nobody freaking bluudy cares. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LegendHero:

Lol, David Hyundai already signed a contract with Obituary cretins.

By February next year when Peter Pandora gets defeated, the Obingo zombies will go back to Biafla or death.

That’s when they and Hyundai will severe their ties because if he fail to support their Biafla chants then he will be declared an enemy.

What amazes me is that these guys don’t learn from history. You can never stop Tinubu through campaign of calumny. Na them go get tire themselves.

10 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Beremx(f): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by M4A1carbine: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
See Meme ...God!!

Obidents are totally Brutal!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beremx:
grin

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by drlateef: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
kay1one:

I think this David Hundeyin should be arrested and put to trial for libel. He should then call his US sources to provide the authentic evidence he relies on. Otherwise the character assassination will not stop.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Abdu81: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:
Since 1998, Asiwaju opponents have always brought up all this jargons and he defeated them at every cycle in his life.

David Hyundai won’t be the first and he won’t be the last. Obasanjo men did more than this and they even had to go all to the way to the FBI with their calumny and yet Asiwaju trashed them ALL.

I’m happy for Hyundai tho, he found a base of IPOB cretins and I’m sure they will be donating to him. Reno and Deji also milked them dry before dumping them.

Now that the albino fugitive Kanu is in prison, Simon Eba can’t seem to get much donation again, David Hyundai getting his own share of donations, Peter Pandora getting his own from the deluded diaspora base paying ticket to watch Obi

Oga cool there difference in a yoruba man dealing with yoruba men.
This is Nigeria, Yorubas, Hausas,igbo,ijaws, idomas,tif, kanuri and more than 200 other tribes.

This not a yoruba land election.
This is Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by kay1one(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
drlateef:

I think this David Hundeyin should be arrested and put to trial for libel. He should then call his US sources to provide the authentic evidence he relies on. Otherwise the character assassination will not stop.

I've done my own investigation too (you can if you want).

Tinubu truly had a drug case in US in 1993.

It's on public record.

Visit plainsite.org
Click on cases.
Click on Illinois on the US map that shows up.
Click on Illinois Northern district
Click on cases by year (choose 1993)
Go to page 3/5
Check 7/26/1993 (USA v. Acct 263226700, et al)

Tinubu's name (case) pops up.

He's not chasing shadows

3 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Abdu81: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Yekini bastard?

Never gonna happen.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Ghostrye: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Funny thing is this David Hyundai always somehow finds facts and receipts to back up his claims..

If I weren't so blind to the truth, I might actually believe him. But hell nah, I'd rather not use my brain; its too stress inducing

2 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by LegendHero(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ghostrye:

Funny thing is this David Hyundai always somehow finds facts and receipts to back up his claims..

If I weren't so blind to the truth, I might actually believe him. But hell nah, I'd rather not use my brain; its too stress inducing

Lol there is this moniker on Nairaland RudVanistroy, he’s been sharing the same Day Apara case file since God knows when.

It’s only uninformed morons that think David Hyundai is doing any investigative journalism.

Guy just go on the internet, search keywords, pick up links, then rush to Twitter to feed his minions.

Same Dayo Apara already settled out of court this year and he was represented by Ebun Adegboruwa himself. David Hyundai is lying to his minions that the case died die to the case file burning lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MaestroID(m): 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lets face fact... Even if we post the truth from now to next year election, SOME persons won't listen. Due to TRIBALISM and GREED.

Some has a questionable character...
Unknown sources of Income...
Health challenge...
Unknown Educational n Identity background..

But una still dy shout Emi Lokan...

You wanna suffer for another 400years.
Pls VOTE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by MansoryMX(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:
This copy and paste blogging slowpoke keep writing trash for his fellow morons.

You are seeing evidence and not charge and bail journalism! You are called it copy and paste. Are you this unfortunate in life not to know right from wrong anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Softmirror: 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

THE BOLDED MAKES ME LOL grin.

1 Like

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by JAMO84: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
David Hyundai has given his Ipob Terrorists audience another Vaseline to masturbate
Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by slivertongue: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Well I care little. Tinubu ain't gonna win

2 Likes

Re: Pablo Escobar Lives In Ikoyi - David Hundeyin by Kagd10: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
MansoryMX:

You are seeing evidence and not charge and bail journalism! You are called it copy and paste. Are you this unfortunate in life not to know right from wrong anymore?

What stupid evidence?

Same gibberish he wrote about Tinubu Bsc, only for him to retract his gibberish after Chicago university disgraced him. He's so stupid. He also Peddled the drug lies but has been running helter skelter since he couldn't answer why Tinubu wasn't arrested if he was indeed caught with drug like he alluded. The fool couldn't see that Tinubu was only operating an investment company until it was too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Media Group Names Fayemi Yoruba Man Of The Year 2022 / General Brutalises Innocent Citizen Again / Jonathan Unfolds Electricity Blueprint Amid Workers Strike !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.