Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

As You Were In The Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As You Were In The Church Today (130 Views)

Why Were You Late To Church Today? / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / Why Is The Church Today Different From The Early Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As You Were In The Church Today by OJODEL10(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
As you were in the church service today, what do you take conscious of the most your
MONEY
PHONE
BIBLE
which of the above will get stolen and will get you angry and which one you will be less concern about.
Re: As You Were In The Church Today by Zee0007: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
For today, my money will make me cry. I really need money to buy food. If I get it and someone steals it, I might commit murder.

If you steal my Bible, I won't feel it because in my phone, I have an electronic Bible.

Nugget: I will take money as for today serious and be less concern when I misplace my Bible because I can get an electronic version.

Note: this doesn't negate my importance for the hard copy bible but hunger dey wire me now. sad

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/09/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/2022 / Living By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.