Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show (2138 Views)

WITS : See Johannesburg Streets Around Africa's 2nd Best University (pics) / Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / Top 10 Best University Campuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by TMKsouth: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
Parrot69:

You're bereft of any atom sense left in you, that school is older than all your entire generation put together. It was built by Africans, run by Africans and administered by Africans. Not built by whites, controlled by whites and laisioned to you blacks.
Beloware the pictures of University of Ibadan and OAU respectively.
FOOL.

Old Skool concrete blocks. That's what your schools of architecture can come up with til this day? grin Where's the innovation, modernism?

1 Like

Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by LeSudAfricaine: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Old Skool concrete blocks. That's what your schools of architecture can come up with til this day? grin Where's the innovation, modernism?
I know a lot of primary schools that look better than these "factories" grin grin grin
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by TMKsouth: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
I know a lot of primary schools that look better than these "factories" grin grin grin

The simplest form of construction - just do a block. I would be laughing if it wasn't so sad cry cry cry grin
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
Legit thought these were warehouses....so bereft of aesthetics lipsrsealed

How many accounts do you operate on nairaland, gay?
It's like you're so jobless and hopefully lurking around here to get a job, even if it's an online moderator. Whimp!
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Too much Cow dungs has infested your brain you can't differentiate BTW the Concentration camp(you have in your country) and a Vetinary station you called a school. I heard Lions and Buffaloes do attend class lectures with you Zulus.
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by LeSudAfricaine: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Parrot69:

How many accounts do you operate on nairaland, gay?
It's like you're so jobless and hopefully lurking around here to get a job, even if it's an online moderator. Whimp!
You think you're insutling me by calling me a "gay: right? grin grin grin
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by TMKsouth: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
Parrot69:

Too much Cow dungs has infested your brain you can't differentiate BTW the Concentration camp(you have in your country) and a Vetinary station you called a school. I heard Lions and Buffaloes do attend class lectures with you Zulus.

Yes, they do coz they're plentiful and protected. I heard you ate all your wildlife in Japageria undecided undecided undecided Lion and hyena pepper soup.

Is it true you're now eating rats, cats and dogs? shocked You guys sure are a hungry lot - being the poverty capital of the world and all. undecided

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad cry

1 Like

Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Yes, they do coz they're plentiful and protected. I heard you ate all your wildlife in Japageria undecided undecided undecided Lion and hyena pepper soup.

Is it true you're now eating rats, cats and dogs? shocked You guys sure are a hungry lot - being the poverty capital of the world and all. undecided

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad cry
A radicalized country that has the highest Rape case after India. I heard underage girls in your country are now endangered specie. No one would dare raise their kids in drug infested, violent crimes country that went from Africa's most developed country in early 20s' to Africa's most unstable country in a space of 10yrs.
What a pity cry you should be worried more about that insteadof lurking around white men's shops looking for where to steal groceries cry
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
You think you're insutling me by calling me a "gay: right? grin grin grin

I knew you weren't worried if I called you your madien, your guess is good as mine isn't it? But I will encourage you to look for good jobs if it means being a Zoo keeper than being a freelance nairaland moderator(with no pay grin), atleast the energy your Zulu kings use in maiming those poor Lions in your home country will be better put to use by providing security service for them grin
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by TMKsouth: 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Parrot69:

A radicalized country that has the highest Rape case after India. I heard underage girls in your country are now endangered specie. No one would dare raise their kids in drug infested, violent crimes country that went from Africa's most developed country in early 20s' to Africa's most unstable country in a space of 10yrs.
What a pity cry you should be worried more about that insteadof lurking around white men's shops looking for where to steal groceries cry

Mr Japagerian, I heard you'd sell your rhino-pepper-soup-making mom for a South African visa any day, any time grin

Go tell your fellow DRUGgerians who refuse to leave SA your bolded statement above. We've tried our xenophobic best to make life uncomfortable for them but they still find it 1000 times better than COWgeria where human life is cheap.

I hope all this sinks into your head, but I'm afraid it might be skull-mined by now cry
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Mr Japagerian, I heard you'd sell your rhino-pepper-soup-making mom for a South African visa any day, any time grin

Go tell your fellow DRUGgerians who refuse to leave SA your bolded statement above. We've tried our xenophobic best to make life uncomfortable for them but they still find it 1000 times better than COWgeria where human life is cheap.

I hope all this sinks into your head, but I'm afraid it might be skull-mined by now cry

You must be deluded. Nothing to write about your country anymore, the light was quenched when Mandela died. Since his demise, you lots have been living in misery upon misery (Low standards of living, Gun violence, Wealth disparity, Low key segregation/Racism, high prevalence of rape cases and many more social vices that are borne out of poor government policies.
And like I told you sometime past, soon you animals will be queuing at foreign embassies of other countries like Zimbabwe, Malawi, Burundi, South Sudan to work like Nannies and Labourers after HIV/AIDS has fully ravaged your godforsaken Animal kingdom...
I mean if you'd be alive by then cos I see you dieing of HIV soon.
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by TMKsouth: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Parrot69:

You must be deluded. Nothing to write about your country anymore, the light was quenched when Mandela died. Since his demise, you lots have been living in misery upon misery (Low standards of living, Gun violence, Wealth disparity, Low key segregation/Racism, high prevalence of rape cases and many more social vices that are borne out of poor government policies.
And like I told you sometime past, soon you animals will be queuing at foreign embassies of other countries like Zimbabwe, Malawi, Burundi, South Sudan to work like Nannies and Labourers after HIV/AIDS has fully ravaged your godforsaken Animal kingdom...
I mean if you'd be alive by then cos I see you dieing of HIV soon.

You got jokes maggot69gaysexposition, I'll give you that grin

Mandela died a decade ago and here we are, still no single SA refugee in Nigeria - "the so-called giant of Africa". But still Jollofgerians keep pouring into SA in their 1000s unabated.

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad cry

1 Like

Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

You got jokes maggot69gaysexposition, I'll give you that grin

Mandela died a decade ago and here we are, still no single SA refugee in Nigeria - "the so-called giant of Africa". But still Jollofgerians keep pouring into SA in their 1000s unabated.

I would laugh if it wasn't so sad cry

You mean Zimbabweans? Cos the last time I checked no single Nigerian is ever dreaming of that xenophobic country anymore. Not even a million dollar can make me spend a single night in your ghetto country. We're already blessed here, our single problem is poor leadership and management but soon things will get better. I can't wait to have you here so you can be driving my kids to school, wena.
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by TMKsouth: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Parrot69:

You mean Zimbabweans? Cos the last time I checked no single Nigerian is ever dreaming of that xenophobic country anymore. Not even a million dollar can make me spend a single night in your ghetto country. We're already blessed here, our single problem is poor leadership and management but soon things will get better. I can't wait to have you here so you can be driving my kids to school, wena.

Generator fumes got this one all delusional undecided cry
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
TMKsouth:

Generator fumes got this one all delusional undecided cry
Hope you're getting the best of your luxurious apartment
Just look at what public latrine has done to your wife's ass cheesy cry

Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by LeSudAfricaine: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Parrot69:

I knew you weren't worried if I called you your madien, your guess is good as mine isn't it? But I will encourage you to look for good jobs if it means being a Zoo keeper than being a freelance nairaland moderator(with no pay grin), atleast the energy your Zulu kings use in maiming those poor Lions in your home country will be better put to use by providing security service for them grin
what is this fool even saying?
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeSudAfricaine:
what is this fool even saying?

I don't blame you. I blame the internet for giving you a platform to talk to your father like that. Nicompop.

Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Parrot69: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth the Zoo gatekeeper who graduated from the college with a degree in foolishness & stupidity
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by LeSudAfricaine: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Parrot69:

I don't blame you. I blame the internet for giving you a platform to talk to your father like that. Nicompop.
Can't take you seriously, you;re a clown grin
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by theTranslator: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
TMKsouth:

Why are you always thinking white people? Making them your Gods.

WITS is BLACK and NUMBER 2 in Africa. Deal with it!

cc morpheus101 thetranslator parrot69
lol. What he said was correct though cheesy
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by TMKsouth: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
theTranslator:
lol. What he said was correct though cheesy

What did he say actually I lost interest in him forever ago. While Nigeria still had some dignity - which was millions of years ago.
Re: WITS: Africa's Second Best University Turns 100! See Lights Show by Rema14: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2022
TMKsouth:

What did he say actually I lost interest in him forever ago. While Nigeria still had some dignity - which was millions of years ago.
Nlfpmod mynd44 justwise rule 2 3 7 and 8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) / Help: When Is UI Post UME? / When Will Neco 2011/2012 Result Be Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.