Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) (2136 Views)

Actors/Athletes Who Died/were Killed On Stage Performance(histogore) / Weirdest Moments In History Compared to Morden times ( Histogore ) / Confraternities In Nigeria (histogore) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by TheSourcerer: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
To be honest all frats are equally dumb , it's only the crazy ones that's start shit , most of them are actually just near good boys trying to know what to make out of life . If your Frat is not mentioned it means you should just quit now since you're not been paid but you pay the ship instead , I am or used to be Executioner Emmiritus Carribean marine patrol ,(Vikings), most jews know as Capones , (that happens to be or pirates number 1 ) Vikings and prirates are cousins (because they both sail and wear the colour red and black ) another cousins of the two 'sailors' are the Buccaneers (Aloras) , they don't fight but the two later frats don't like them much because they believe they as just fine boys and don't follow the way of true sailors (Vikings and Pirates) , they all still Anchor when they see each other to promote peace .
I'll be updating soon , .. and cultist hardly ever graduate vor ever get good grades trust me I've dropped out once in law school and in two other universities so I know ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Shalommy(f): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
OP na Aromate. Chaii... A pirate without a ship. cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shalommy:
so I was banned by an anti bot so here is the early posted thread smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/7173797/confraternities-nigeria-histogore
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Shalommy(f): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Theesourcerer:

Copy!
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shalommy:
Copy!
lol no mine smiley
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Amigo, you still dey game?
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Amigo, you still dey game?
what game ? smiley
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by SoftP(m): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Aloa
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shalommy:
haha Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Theesourcerer:
what game ? smiley
HIT!
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Gadafii: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Make I spread mat here

I love to see dead cultists, boko haram and bandits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Rexymania(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
You go fear fear 😨😨
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Gadafii: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is not the sourcer’s account, his sentence composition is disjointed and words are spelt wrongly

Check the Monika very well you will see that it’s “theEsourcer” instead of _thesourcer_

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by osmosis101(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kontiniu
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by JudgeWilson(m): 1:24am On Jun 14, 2023
What of the PEACE MAKERS? (JURIST) aka AMICI. Dress code, White and Red. Very codinated people, you hardly see them making troubles rather peace but DEADLY
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Gadafii:
This is not the sourcer’s account, his sentence composition is disjointed and words are spelt wrongly

Check the Monika very well you will see that it’s “theEsourcer” instead of _thesourcer_
Really?
Where the real account?
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 7:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

HIT!
Nope now I get people arrested the old fashioned way smiley
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 7:14am On Jun 14, 2023
Gadafii:

lol I had not even noticed I had good sentence composition , haha thank you , it's me though buddy and how's your day going ? Smooth I hope smiley ?
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Gadafii: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Theesourcerer:
lol I had not even noticed I had good sentence composition , haha thank you , it's me though buddy and how's your day going ? Smooth I hope smiley ?
how come you only have two topics

The sorcerer we all know have countless interesting stories that made front pages, so stop clowning
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Gadafii:

The sorcerer we all know have countless interesting stories that made front pages, so stop clowning
I think he's the one. Na em!
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by McStoic(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Theesourcerer:

You still dey chase shadows at your age. Na wa oo
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Gadafii:

Two topics when I was banned two times and wanted to make a topic .

I should be unbanned soon

Dominique please unban thank you ? smiley
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 10:38am On Jun 14, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I think he's the one. Na em!
Thank you smiley
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Theesourcerer: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2023
McStoic:

You still dey chase shadows at your age. Na wa oo
how what I post on my thread bothers strangers , lol you have a great day buddy smiley really wish you the best of the day smiley
Re: Confratanities In Nigeria (histogore) by Chibuezem(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
TheSourcerer:
To be honest all frats are equally dumb , it's only the crazy ones that's start shit , most of them are actually just near good boys trying to know what to make out of life . If your Frat is not mentioned it means you should just quit now since you're not been paid but you pay the ship instead , I am or used to be Executioner Emmiritus Carribean marine patrol ,(Vikings), most jews know as Capones , (that happens to be or pirates number 1 ) Vikings and prirates are cousins (because they both sail and wear the colour red and black ) another cousins of the two 'sailors' are the Buccaneers (Aloras) , they don't fight but the two later frats don't like them much because they believe they as just fine boys and don't follow the way of true sailors (Vikings and Pirates) , they all still Anchor when they see each other to promote peace .
I'll be updating soon , .. and cultist hardly ever graduate vor ever get good grades trust me I've dropped out once in law school and in two other universities so I know ,
you no talk of maph ni

(1) (Reply)

When Unn Post Ume 2009? / Help: When Is UI Post UME? / Unilag Dli Entrance Exams Shifted 2 Wed. 16 Of Feb 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.