Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) (24896 Views)

How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / Delicious Jollof Rice. Idea For A Quick Lunch (pics & video) / How To Make Spaghetti (Delicious Jollof Spaghetti) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
This video shows a detailed easy to follow steps in making a simple, quick, yet so delicious Jollof rice. This Jollof rice gets ready within 30 minutes. You will surely like it.

Ingredients:

Rice
Fresh tomatoes
Red and green bell peppers
Spring onions
Onions
Sausages
Vegetable oil
Chicken seasoning
Curry powder
Paprika powder
Thyme leaves
Black chilli pepper
Bay leaves
Salt to taste

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO5JqT_Td08

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Happy Sunday everyone, did you eat rice today?

Francis95, please help me with that pot of rice cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mjuvey3: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2022
Looks nice....

But I don't like sausage in rice....I'll alternate that for shrimp or liver.

28 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
mjuvey3:
Looks nice....

But I don't like sausage in rice....I'll alternate that for shrimp or liver.

Thank you.
Yea, you can alternate with any protein of your choice.
Shrimp and liver sounds cool too.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Happy Sunday everyone, did you eat rice today?

Francis95, please help me with that pot of rice cheesy
Big mummy i no understand,na ungrinded pepper dey there so?
And no we no chop rice today,ask me why.lol

3 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Doesn’t look too cool but can’t say for the taste of the though

3 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Looks deliciously inviting.

5 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Big mummy i no understand,na ungrinded pepper dey there so?
And no we no chop rice today,ask me why.lol

I blended the pepper and tomatoes after the first picture.

Oya, why you no chop rice today nah
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Doesn’t look too cool but can’t say for the taste of the though

The taste is amazing!

2 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:
Looks deliciously inviting.

Thank you Mariah as always.

3 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Mariah as always.

Nne, you're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I blended the pepper and tomatoes after the first picture.

Oya, why you no chop rice today nah
Big mummy na the 3rd and fourth picture I dey talk,those big things like pepper,lol
You know say I no dey chop any other rice if no be your own na.

1 Like

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Big mummy na the 3rd and fourth picture I dey talk,those big things like pepper,lol

They are fried sausages.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
You people can cook sha, I must admit. It’s like cooking is spiritual, some people won’t just get it right.
Can't wait to see yours o,lol

2 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Can't wait to see yours o,lol
You go wait ooooo you go tire.
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

They are fried sausages.
Are you sure?
They look like pepper oo,ABI I don high?
I googled fried sausages and they looked nothing close to that.

2 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
You people can cook sha, I must admit. It’s like cooking is spiritual, some people won’t just get it right.

Sometimes, it seems so easy, I find it hard to believe that some people simply can't cook.

2 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rozross:
You go wait ooooo you go tire.
Why?
Try entertain us small na at least.
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Are you sure?

If you watch the video, you will confirm it.

3 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

I will.

3 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Sometimes, it seems so easy, I find it hard to believe that some people simply can't cook.

1 Like

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Are you sure?

You no high oooo. I sliced and fried the sausages, took it out of the oil for a while.

I know you are wondering why its looking deflated grin
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

Yea, the video makes it so easy.

1 Like

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

You no high oooo. I sliced and fried the sausages, took it out of the oil for a while.

I know you are wondering why its looking deflated grin
Yes oo mama, thanks for the correction,lol

2 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Yes oo mama, thanks for the correction,lol

You are most welcome grin
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

cheesy
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Cc: Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

cheesy
Anything for us this weekend?lol

1 Like

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by harmargedon: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
sad
Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by YoungLionken(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
The country is economically tough, but food sections(not even on how to balance diet) are always on front page, instead of that, why not push how to make the resources, to acquire the ingredients and all??.

@all, making money and staying healthy is far more important than what's on front page before you. Because in the absence of money, even food becomes poisonous...

4 Likes

Re: Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? / Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Question Of The Day: Is Sugarcane A Fruit Or Vegetable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.