Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted (1861 Views)

How Tinubu Covered Up Killings Of Hausas In Lagos / If You Think Ipob Or Esn Is Behind The Killing Of Hausas / Amotekun: Yoruba Land Had Been Put On ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Rekhina(f): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

What dirty politics? You Northern barbarians make me laugh.
you won't be banned for calling north barbarians but if I do mine I shall be banned ,
Watch out cos u are babies to us

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD

3 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Sergio104(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You're very stupid for this outburst! To even come out complaining about your stupid posts that could cause a tribal war which is what you've always wanted, shows how stupid you are.

Seun should also delete your account and ban your IP address or IMEI number from ever registering on his platform again. Idioto!

But should not delete the one that has crises between north and east right?? cool

That one will not cause tribal war right?? cool

Cc Seun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Sergio104(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Arrewa....count the eggs already.
You are just realizing the hypocrisy of the demons in the south that calls themselves yollobas.

Watch as they will soon tag you "IPOB".

I followed your yesterday's post critically and noticed how event's unfolded.

They will always like to be seen as saints,caring and accommodating......but just cross their backyard and see the clear picture.

I'm out!!

9 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by aariwa(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Arrewa:
Why?? Dear seun why?? I want an answer!!!
because Tinubu needs the votes from north badly and his supporters are here on Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
blame Seun
no wonder outside there nobody dey rate am
not seun its mynd44 I doubt seun is partisan
Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Lionnation: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:
Is that it ?
This is mean and Wickedness when we north shall play our own and when time comes don't cry..So Allah help me
And you said u will divide Nigeria Try it and see what north is truely is ,we shall with our last blood hold Nigeria ,You pushed Muhammadu buhari into corruption and u want to break Nigeria when it dosent favour u try it and see.
I have heard another one today, you said tinubu pushed buhari into curruption?

1 Like

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Arrewa:
All thread about the killing of Northerners in the south West have been all deleted, only the attack of Northerners in the East were left on my topics on nairaland.

You people should check my topics non of my threads condemning the killing of Northerners and Niger migrants in the west still exist on my nairaland profile... It had all been deleted!!!

They should leave your incendiary lies online so it instigates another Rwanda genocide? As if we don't have enough problems already.

There is a lot of accusations against the North Seun and the Mods equally get rid of ASAP so they don't cause serious problems offline and in the real world.

It really is ironic you attack Seun like this when some of us tolerate his accommodation of the sensitivity of Moslems by creating extra protective parameters to prevent people insulting Islam and Moslems on Nairaland Christianity and Christians do not get.

My take is that we should stop fooling around. We all clearly don't have brotherly love for each other that transcends religion and ethnicity.

Bro, simply join us to agitate for what is shown below if you dare. Free yourself if you really want to and are confident you can offer your people what they need in a fairer Nigeria where everyone must fend for themselves and not draw others back.

Enough of you guys coming here to whine like babies against Seun and his mods yet you cannot march to the national assembly to demand they free us all if indeed some of you want to be free and are confident you can be progressive with that freedom from the yoke of 'one Nigeria' as presently constituted.

1 Like

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by MadamExcellency: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Lionnation:
I have heard another one today, you said tinubu pushed buhari into curruption?

That's the feelers in the North.

And they have indoctrinated the rural areas with such unfounded lies..

As for me, I will vote South because it's the turn of the South. We are not second class citizens.

3 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:
Is that it ?
This is mean and Wickedness when we north shall play our own and when time comes don't cry..So Allah help me
And you said u will divide Nigeria Try it and see what north is truely is ,we shall with our last blood hold Nigeria ,You pushed Muhammadu buhari into corruption and u want to break Nigeria when it dosent favour u try it and see.

North can't do shit
Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:
you won't be banned for calling north barbarians but if I do mine I shall be banned ,
Watch out cos u are babies to us

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD

You're superior in poverty and banditry. You're also superior in illiteracy and herd mentality.

1 Like

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Lionnation: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2022
MadamExcellency:

That's the feelers in the North.

And they have indoctrinated the rural areas with such unfounded lies..

As for me, I will vote South because it's the turn of the South. We are not second class citizens.
we all shall vote Obi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Chidexter(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2022
You guys don't know seun the owner of this platform. He's a bigot to the core. Someone who tried to discredit Peter obi and later came out to announce that he's tired of researching but still insists he'd go for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Advocate500: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You're very stupid for this outburst! To even come out complaining about your stupid posts that could cause a tribal war which is what you've always wanted, shows how stupid you are.

Seun should also delete your account and ban your IP address or IMEI number from ever registering on his platform again. Idioto!
why do they need to ban him? When the likes of moh and omenkalive,are still very much active spewing hate and divisive statement on all thread?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Jflex07(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Arrewa:
Now you understand that you can defame the Easterners and go free here, whereas you cannot do same to the westerners.. They own the media space and can behave any how they like.. You can imagine the hypocrisy of the Yoruba's,not all but majority.

3 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by slam7000(m): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Arrewa:

You are a fraudster, a liar, bigot and corrupt.
Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Rekhina(f): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2022
slam7000:

You are a fraudster, a liar, bigot and corrupt.

Only if u know who Arrewa is , North listens to him and by Allah u shall see what north will do for insulting them.

2 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Trinitycian: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Seun, please investigate this.

1 Like

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2022
You're now Northerner, not Igbo again Rekhina shocked
Rekhina:

Y will south east own stand like Arrewa said , You guys are babies to dirty politics .we north shall teach u piggy dirty politricks soon watch out

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD
Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Igbodicool(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
You are just waking up now?
Who doesn't know Yoruba is the most nepotistic, tribalistic and self centered tribe?!

Thank God they can't have Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other world class social media.
Let them keep showing the world their hypocrisy!

You are not different from Yoruba, how many times have you created threads on North killing the East.
Equity demands clean hand!

4 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by totit: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
And what about and where are all your threads about Yoruba killings in the North? undecided

Did you ever create one or these ones are lost too? sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Freelancer2020(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:

Y will south east own stand like Arrewa said , You guys are babies to dirty politics .we north shall teach u piggy dirty politricks soon watch out

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD

I no fit laugh ��, las las everybody will go their separate way, you go teach who and who lesson?
Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
I was wondering when omenka and co travelers will call arrewa ipob or Igbo just like they did to adolfaboki and fixnation cheesy

to them once you're not supporting Tinubu you're ipob or Igbo.

Bunch of sadists

4 Likes

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by Trinitycian: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
I was wondering when omenka and co travelers will call arrewa ipob or Igbo just like they did to adolfaboki and fixnation cheesy

to them once you're not supporting Tinubu you're ipob or Igbo.

Bunch of sadists

Omenka will vote Atiku. Forget what he says here. That guy will never vote Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by BentizilL: 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rekhina:

#IAMNORTH
#IAMPROUD
Anybody is welcome...
North, South, East let us meet at the ballot box...
Tinubu achievement speaks for him, what speak for your candidate??

Vote BAT vote success.. kiss

1 Like

Re: All My Threads About The Killing Of Hausas In Yoruba Land Had Been Deleted by RestructureNig3: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
How many times have you created threads about Fulani herdsmen killing helpless people in the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria? Bloody Fulani jihadists

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Presidency: Nigeria Just Got Knocked Out Of U20 By Lowly Gambia (Pics) / Hosptal Where 20 Years Old Girl Died After Undergoing BBL Surgery On Promo / When Will Nigeria Get Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.