Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) (32441 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
If you have no stable source of income and hustle or job either as a man or woman but you have time to sit down and watch this shit show, you're an idiot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Der tinz match
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by We4all: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Let's not be hypocrite here, there's nobody that doesn't have craving for sex. But you'll see chronic bitter masturbators throwing tantrums in this thread now .

I just finished with my widow landlady now, madam Sabi ,I no lie

Her husband’s ghost will come for you tonight.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by We4all: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
CSTRR:
Some of the most dumbest fellows around.

The guy is hornyyy in that house so that may have dumbed down his IQ.

What is the girl's excuse to be answering such yeye question?
Person wey meet you for competition dey discuss how many times he go fucckkk you.
What of your suitors outside?

No Igbo sense in that one.
Igbo girls are normally smarter than that.

Igbo girls are only interested in the size of the pocket. The guy has brainwashed her into believing that he is a billionaire. What else do you expect of her?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Starhearts: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bella...
A female Member of Vikings Confraternity

If u knw u knw
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by yahmohy27: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Another bullshit, I feel like punching him in the face
Hahahaha
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by yahmohy27: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass show
Blue film mistww
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by yahmohy27: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Food don land for BBNaija haters grin
Mumu so u be devil?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by yahmohy27: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Naijaprosper:
CAN SOMEBODY STOP THIS RUBBISH PLEASE:

THIS PROGRAMME IS A POLLUTANT TO SOCIETY AND WILL HELP RAISE IMMORAL PEOPLE AND RAPISTS.
Our government is not doing anything about it all or is it that the government is benefiting from it ni?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
When Peter Obi gets into power at least there’ll be more jobs, many of our youths will be engaged in meaningful activity rather than watching this sh!t show..
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yoruba demon ni bobo yi ooo

Bella can u cope!!.... this guy is something else.. haba live show.... hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Blazedaddy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by mediclife1987(m): 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Let's not be hypocrite here, there's nobody that doesn't have craving for sex. But you'll see chronic bitter masturbators throwing tantrums in this thread now .

I just finished with my widow landlady now, madam Sabi ,I no lie

How old is she?
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by madjune(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Can you see the sort of ideas that occupies the minds of most of our youth these days?

It's only opio and nothing more.

Later, they'd start dragging Buhari into their palava when life's realities set in.

Nigerian youths are children
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2022
All I hear is a matured conversation between two good minds wink cheesy
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by MULANO: 12:13am On Sep 05, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Baby mama in the making. When you think of sex, also think of the consequences and responsibilities.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by YeePeyHaa: 3:28am On Sep 05, 2022
Naira Marley

Big brother Naija

Hard drugs

Yahoo yahoo for men

Olosho for women

Those are the things that are inside the head of an average nigerian youth

It is well
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Thiskord:
Spending too much time with BBN..
Well...
Hit me up to buy or sell your Crypto n giftcards.. my rates are good

Also a new method to make money on Amazon just presented itself. Make as much as $20-$40 daily for free. All u need is a Facebook account. Contact me on telegram n I'll put you through the process for free.

Hit me up on telegram @thiskord

Gooday bro, I tried adding ur. Number on d telegram site but it is not working. I need ur phone number to able to add u up on telegram
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by JBoss25(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2022
MrBachelor:
This Arsenal's loss pain me die.
tongue nextime don't run your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Joe Evicted From Big Brother House / What Happened To TSTV? / What To Do When Your Gotv Remote Control Is Not Responding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.