Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens (40768 Views)

Wike Meets PDP Governors, Ex-Governors As Rift With Atiku Deepens (Pictures) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) / Wike Meets With IBB, Abdulsalami Over 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by obembet(f): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only me tired for this man matter ni?
Buy ur comment on him different when he meet with peter obi..

My dear, leave politicians, they are not there for us.. .. politics is a game of interest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by lailo: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Number of votes PDP will have in 2023 will determine the number of psychiatric patients we have in nigeria grin grin grin grin
For a party that held Nigeria down for 16 good years and even went ahead to nominate as flag bearer same agents of destruction. undecided
Not even another Fulani immediately after Buhari Fulani 8 years presidency. Are we slaves?
Although, I am Pro-Tinubu, I would rather vote Peter Obi than any body again from the north, bcs South lokan. Meanwhile I don't think my brother from the east have same mind towards Tinubu, they would rather bring another Fulani, to show how much they hate the man undecided

8 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Honjoshy4u: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wike just de catch cruise.
Make E de act confuse till water carry am.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Danny50: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
I don tire 4 wike matter mbok.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by gozmok1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yet to see the chances of tinubu winning grin

The powers that be are not supporting him
The Nigerian youths with the largest population are not supporting him
Afenifere is not supporting him
Educated elites are not supporting him
The south where he comes from are not supporting him.
His party members aside urchins and paid sycophants are not supporting him.
His fellow contestants at the primaries are silent about supporting him.

Where does tinubu hope to get votes to win the election from.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by einsteine(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

I think I still don’t understand how Atiku intends to win without the Wike faction (the South) of PDP. Me I’m still trying to do the mathematics.

That Wike you’re seeing there got like 3-4 governors on his side.

Atiku is living in a fool’s paradise as things stand currently.

So Atiku should cut his head and give to Wike because he wants to win elections?

If Wike is so bold, let him go ahead and support whomever he wants and stop beating around the bush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by jrusky(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:

Wike should just throw in the towel and stop wasting tax payers money

Bro the thing don dey tire me I swear.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Why is this Wike always outside the country meeting people

Why do we give him much relevance sef? Na him go hold people hand thumb print?

Abeg make we get sense

2 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by chidan1214: 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
adefitim:
Shey na only me tired for this man matter ni?

Ford Focus DNW
Clean and sharp
Just arrived from GERMANY
Buy and drive

N3.5m

Let's deal

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by LegendHero(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
einsteine:

So Atiku should cut his head and give to Wike because he wants to win elections?

If Wike is so bold, let him go ahead and support whomever he wants and stop beating around the bush.

Wike is a man with balls.

His only ask if for Atiku to tell Ayu to go, it’s a simple demand.

If other Southern leaders in PDP are docile, Wike has shown courage and strength.

The joke is on you if you think Atiku can win with a divided PDP.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Canberra55: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
paradigmshift:
If u like meet Dem in Bermuda training, wike na idiot.... If u wan decamp decamp ode
Bermuda triangle,you meant?

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Coolestsean(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bunch of unserious elements, wasting taxpayers money.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Canberra55: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Canberra55:
Bermuda triangle,you meant?
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Spherica177: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

I think I still don’t understand how Atiku intends to win without the Wike faction (the South) of PDP. Me I’m still trying to do the mathematics.

Tinubu will win the presidency just watch how it unfolds

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by israelmao(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Please pump up the volume of violence in APC and PDP,Ameachi too has receded into dead silence in the conclusion of APC convention.

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Spherica177: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Why is this Wike always outside the country meeting people

Why do we give him much relevance sef? Na him go hold people hand thumb print?

Abeg make we get sense
lol you think Wike only have 1 vote right?

You're still naive to naija politics

3 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by AMI3(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Well, Wike my brother if u dining and winning with APC don't for they are users.
They destroy Jonathan your brother.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by ogbonti: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:

Wike should just throw in the towel and stop wasting tax payers money

May 30, 2023 12:01am - WIKE = EFFC + ICPC

If you know you know cool
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by PenSniper: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
PresidObi:
Maybe all these guys are planning to switch to Labour party.

No. They refuse to Labour in vain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by ejimatic: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-wike-meets-with-fayemi-omisore-in-london-as-rift-with-atiku-widens/
The only sin of BAT in the SE is that be did not step down for Obi as the only candidate of the South. Let the build up continue
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Okoroawusa: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
PDP IS DEAD
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by bewla(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Atiku is consolidating ..

Wike is seeking relevance... survival after 2023

Plus Wike minus Wike

Power to the people
North 2023
why are you people not see what he want for his region
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Spherica177: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
obembet:

Buy ur comment on hin different when he meet with peter obi..

My dear, leave politicians, they are not there for us.. .. politics is a game of interest
LOl

Obi people no wan know that one o grin grin

To them Obi na saint and the best after bread and butter. They believed Obi is different from other politicians grin grin

I can't wait to see their reaction after election honestly

2 Likes

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Spiker777: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Npdp succeeded because they were fighting a southern,but in this case is different.If I’m Atiku I will call the bluff on Atiku and his cohort.
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by Asgard73: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Ortom is pro Atiku
Makinde
Ugwuanyi is Pdp proper

Guess is only ikpeazu is sticking out for Wike

Others are former party members seeking validation
Jerry Gana
Jang
Duke
Fayose

Bro men are made by humans .. based on their capabilities..

Humans Dey ground wey wan use Wike shine for rivers Pdp .. many..

Actually no one is loyal to Wike .. they’re all loyal to the party

They can decamp

Is all about mobilization

Most importantly

Odili Gej are still loyal

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by amaham(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
Look at ikpeazu saying he's negotiating better deals for the south east. Biko, who Sabi that one for southeast. Let him first win his Senate post let's be sure he knows how to negotiate. Small nyash dey shake

1 Like

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by einsteine(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

Wike is a man with balls.

His only ask if for Atiku to tell Ayu to go, it’s a simple demand.

If other Southern leaders in PDP are docile, Wike has shown courage and strength.

The joke is on you if you think Atiku can win with a divided PDP.

Wike's so called courage is for his own personal interest not because of any southern interest or whatever. Wike is asking for Ayu to leave but he pushed Secondus out.

Whether Wike fans like it or not, Atiku is a better candidate than the divisive and uncouth Wike. He is only regarded in PDP because of the war chest (River State Treasury) that he controls.

On the off chance that Atiku wins, he would see pepper as he (Wike) has overplayed his hand.

Regardless of who wins the next elections, joke is on those who are not working on their personal salvations

Whether Atiku wins or not is of no personal concern to me. The truth is Wike is going into oblivion regardless of whether PDP wins or not. His megalomania has not allowed him to come to terms with that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Meets With Fayemi, Omisore In London As Rift With Atiku Widens by CheapHomes1: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

They travel abroad with taxpayers money to settle rifts while their supporters and the gullible cheer on...!

Very true. One clown on nairaland tried to justify it by saying it's because of insecurity that wike is holding meetings in UK instead of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uganda Gay Rights Activist David Kato Killed / Pictures Of How The Yaba Transport Exchange Will Look When Completed / Ikpeazu Donates Innoson Vehicles To Police In Abia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.