Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Suggest Me A Book For My Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Me A Book For My Development (148 Views)

Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures) / MURIC Says Kano Deaths Suggest Plot To Depopulate Muslims / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Me A Book For My Development by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Guys please help a brother. I feel lost in this world. I don't know much about life and that is really making me feel terrible.

I don't consider myself as someone that has achieved much or even know much. I need to start thinking and living life like an adult.

I feel I still behave and see things like a naive one.

I'm not young, but I don't have this confidence I can even raise a child if I happen to marry now even though I'm of marrying age.

What books or speakers do I read or listen to ??

I have to start living like an adult: I need to learn how to have a purposeful life and live it, have confidence, how to plan my life, set goals, be the man I should be.

Something is just not right with the way I am. I feel like a novice who was deprived of fundamentals of growth and it has affected my productivity level etc. Eg, I have set up a business but that maturity as an adult to run it isn't there.

I just feel this emptiness. I really have to start thinking and acting like an adult in terms of all about life.

Thanks as you give your sincere help.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by JOpress3: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Stephen Covey books are the precise solution to the very problems you're facing..

1. 7 habits of highly effective people

2. The 8th Habit: from Effectiveness to Greatness. (take your time in digesting this book : read through the entire peace first. Next, use one month to study one chapter and implement its principles in yourself. there are 8 chapters).

You can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by NwaNimo1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Think and grow rich....

1 Like

Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
JOpress3:
Stephen Covey books are the precise solution to the very problems you're facing..

2. The 8th Habit: from Effectiveness to Greatness. (take your time in digesting this book : read through the entire peace first. Next, use one month to study one chapter and implement its principles in yourself. there are 8 chapters).

You can thank me later.

Thank u.

As for building my confidence too, does it help in that ?
Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Think and grow rich....

Thanks NwaNimo
Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by Christistruth00: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
kiako:
Guys please help a brother. I feel lost in this world. I don't know much about life and that is really making me feel terrible.

I don't consider myself as someone that has achieved much or even know much. I need to start thinking and living life like an adult.

I'm not young, but I don't have this confidence I can even raise a child if I happen to marry now even though I'm of marrying age.

I have to start living like an adult: I need to learn how to have a purposeful life and live it, have confidence, how to plan my life, set goals, be the man I should be.

Something is just not right with the way I am. I feel like a novice who was deprived of fundamentals of growth and it has affected my productivity level etc. Eg, I have set up a business but that maturity as an adult to run it isn't there.

I just feel this emptiness. I really have to start thinking and acting like an adult in terms of all about life.

Read The Bible

Start with the Gospel Of John
Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by joyandfaith: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
JOpress3:

You can thank me later.

Very important book for every young person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by joyandfaith: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
kiako:

Read book of proverb and ecclesiaste in the Bible. Read sermon on the mount Matt 5 to 7.
7 habits of highly effective people

1 Like

Re: Suggest Me A Book For My Development by kokoA(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Playboy magazine undecided

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Donation To Peter Obi Campaign Violates No Law In Nigeria - Festus Ogun / Senate Clears President Buhari's CBN Director Nominees, Says Uba Sani / Enemies Of APC Are Fighting Me, Adamawa Embattled Gives Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.