Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Earn 100k Monthly Selling People's Products Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn 100k Monthly Selling People's Products Online (162 Views)

Earn 50k Monthly Selling Other People's Products Online / Work Remotely and Earn Above 100k Monthly!!! / Lifepage Group OND/HND/Bsc Internship Programme (100K Monthly)(100 Slots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 100k Monthly Selling People's Products Online by Rossymoney(f): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
I was going through a post here on nairaland,where a girl was killed in the name of seeking for jobs,

The world we are in,job is not a do or die thing anymore, even with certificate some are still jobless to see that your certificate did not guarantee you good job

veverything is going digital,you will see a boy or a girl that's not upto 20 years of age, making it greatly online

That's why we all need to get involve in one or two things online that will fetch us good money,am a mother of four and a 9-6 person still take my online businesses serious because it fetch me money more than my 9-6 job

Do you know you can make huge amount of money weekly by just selling products that are not yours

Yes, what if you're paid 30k ccommission for just selling one product,how many of that product are you willing to sell to eradicate poverty from your life

Which means if you sell 10 of this products,you will be paid 300k ,that's 30x10

Would you like to know about this opportunity that has transformed a lot people's lives?

Kindly slide to my DM via whatsapp 08069409250 or drop your contact to add u

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Ways To Make Money Online, No Five Will Blow Your Mind / Mixologist / See Easiest Way To Make Ghana Weaving Wig Without Frontal /closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.