Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,340 members, 7,867,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Easiest Ways To Make Money Online, No Five Will Blow Your Mind - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Easiest Ways To Make Money Online, No Five Will Blow Your Mind (163 Views)

Learn How To Make Atleast 700k Monthly Online! No Hype. / PYES Registration Portal Is Now Fully Back Online – No Network Problem On P-YES / Make Money Online.. No Cost, It's Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Ways To Make Money Online, No Five Will Blow Your Mind by Divineigwe12: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2022
There are so many ways to make money online with few digital skills
Now,making money online/offline entails that you have to offer value before making money,it is that value that you offer that will bring income for you
E.g You going to read medicine in school,it is the knowledge that you have that will help you to treat someone; so the knowledge is value and value is being offered to produce and outcome (Money) from the people you treat so it is in different specialties and businesses (both online and offline)

Now let's get to the main business
Ways to make money online,it needs you to learn a needed skill which you can then use to offer value, what are they:
Freelancing
Affliate marketing
E-commerce
Website developer
Amazon kdp
Video creation
YouTube monetization etc
There are lots of them available!
Now let's talk about Amazon kdp,Amazon kdp (Kindle direct publishing) is a self publishing platform where you can publish books online and earn in Dollars
Who is kdp meant for--
Student,Nysc coppers, Graduates, Stay at home Mothers and Fathers, 9-5 workers etc

Frequently asked questions:
But I'm not a writer?
Yeah, you can still publish books on Amazon using (The writing without the writing formula)

Types of books you can publish on Amazon as a non writer
Notebooks
Colourbooks
Journals
Etc

I am busy
I am a 9-5 worker
I don't have Time
(You can still publish books at your leisure time)

How do I do it?
I have a free video which explains everything about Amazon kdp.
[url=learnwithdivine.carrd.co]Click here>>[/url]
Re: Easiest Ways To Make Money Online, No Five Will Blow Your Mind by Divineigwe12: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2022
To get access to the free video. [url=learnwithdivine.carrd.co]Click here[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Jobs Vacancy At Ijebu East / How To Make Money Writing On Fiverr / Free Amazon KDP Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.