Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag (31386 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted For Yousef, Saskay & Angel / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For Tega, Peace, Michael, Boma, Saga, Nini / Bbnaija: How Viewers Voted For JMK, Sammie, Maria & Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by knowhowk: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
shineeye1:

100 million naira for adding what value to nigeria? You see, this stupendous and outlandish reward is not for producing anything of added value to country. It is the organisers reward to youths who can further entrench immorality and the culture of ineptitude in society . Yes, devils pay big, if only you can desecrate the holy orders...
Verily verily I say to you , great tribulations await you who defy every holy order of God. Never say you were not told. Great inseparable, inescapable tribulations await every soul that defy the holy orders of HIM who alone is the owner of all things. Regardless of whether you pretend to know HIM or not, every spoiler shall be spoilt..in due course . Disbelieve at the risk of your own damnation...
. Well-done Pastor ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by LikeAking: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
H0didon:
Pussy ass show...Real Niggas think of how to make money, lots of it cool. While pussy ass Niggas who have nothing doing, sits in front of TV to busy watching shii...

As our Ancestors would say "Joblessness is a disease".

Abeg u fit give me a job?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by knowhowk: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
I only hear about this BBNIja online. I have never say infront of TV to watch a single episode/ season since it started.
I don't pray my children will be dumb enough to sit and watch this show (not even on holidays). I rather go to zoo and see animals than sit to watch BBNIja.

Hating aside, check very well, those who watch BBNIja are really not smart people.
. Check very well those that get sooo bordered and disturbed about this BBNaija are very Full and Unintelligent People ..

Ignore is best

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Khaysee: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bbnaija show seems to start getting interesting after eviction Nights

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Starkz9898(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
sh!t$y show for sh!t$y people
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by MULANO: 12:10am On Sep 05, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Canberra55: 12:38am On Sep 05, 2022
God1000:
We need the total ban of this show, nobody should go haywire over my innocuous comment.

Evil prevails when good men become bystanders

not a fan of it either but why do you think your comment is worth going haywire for?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by udemzyudex(m): 1:22am On Sep 05, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Guy, there's is topic in Maths called 'Fractions, decimals, and percentage'. It is taught in detail from primary 4.

Is it that you didn't do it or you just forgot?

Lemme help: Even if only 10 people voted in total from all over Nigeria, a housemate can have 80%. Therefore, the percentages you see there is not a reflection of the total number of people that voted.
It's even POSSIBLE more people voted this year.

While trying to sound wise you end up sounding stupid.

How can you say the percentage doesn't reflect the the total number of people that voted?
How can you use this,a show that is still ongoing to determine the total number of people that voted this year?

Ok go back to the previous shows,at the end you will always get the total number of voters after the show, BBN 2020 recorded the highest since 2006.

https://guardian.ng/life/bbnaija-2020-recorded-over-900-million-votes/

You're here talking about decimal, fraction and what have you.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by udemzyudex(m): 1:24am On Sep 05, 2022
majamajic:

All housemates were nominated that's why , about 17 of them

Whether all were voted or not, the engagement from viewers this year is low compared to 2020 or even that of white money in 2021.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Announced3: 2:03am On Sep 05, 2022
lurenwu:
Tinubu is a PLACEHOLDER for Gov Shettima, the earlier you people realize this, the better.

Most of the people pushing escoBAT do not know there's an agenda to just install him by fire by force, and when he is tired and sick before 2 years, Shettima will be sworn-in as President and more Kabiru Sokoto will be hiding in his house
Even Yaradua was way stronger than him before he became president.
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy in Jesus Name.
A sick country does not need a sick president.

Stopped acting stupid
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Yanka3355: 2:49am On Sep 05, 2022
H0didon:
Pussy ass show...Real Niggas think of how to make money, lots of it cool. While pussy ass Niggas who have nothing doing, sits in front of TV to busy watching shii...

Oga not all is jobless,who watch it,mind your language

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by jaxxy(m): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Latashia:
Obidients did you forget to vote for Eloswag abi Eloscum?

if he wears obidients shirt again u will be the 1st to cry foul. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by texazzpete(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2022
How can they ask you to choose a nickname for a reality show and you pick the moniker ‘Giddyfia’?
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:50am On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

While trying to sound wise you end up sounding stupid.

How can you say the percentage doesn't reflect the the total number of people that voted?
How can you use this,a show that is still ongoing to determine the total number of people that voted this year?

Ok go back to the previous shows,at the end you will always get the total number of voters after the show, BBN 2020 recorded the highest since 2006.

https://guardian.ng/life/bbnaija-2020-recorded-over-900-million-votes/

You're here talking about decimal, fraction and what have you.
You are still sounding more stupid than I thought.

Considering that you weren't told the number of people that voted for the week, percentage did not tell you anything about NUMBER.

It only informed you of the rate at which each housemate was voted for RELATIVE to others.

Period!
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by ike007(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2022
H0didon:

And yet you have nothing...rest
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by ike007(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
I only hear about this BBNIja online. I have never say infront of TV to watch a single episode/ season since it started.
I don't pray my children will be dumb enough to sit and watch this show (not even on holidays). I rather go to zoo and see animals than sit to watch BBNIja.

Hating aside, check very well, those who watch BBNIja are really not smart people.

You opened a thread to spew all these
You are very smart........indeed.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by udemzyudex(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

You are still sounding more stupid than I thought.

Considering that you weren't told the number of people that voted for the week, percentage did not tell you anything about NUMBER.

It only informed you of the rate at which each housemate was voted for RELATIVE to others.

Period!

You're the stupid one here,get lost and stop disturbing my mention since you don't want to have sense.
If you can't comprehend what I wrote then there's no need to engage you,from now on,you will be ignored.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

You're the stupid one here,get lost and stop disturbing my mention since you don't want to have sense.
If you can't comprehend what I wrote then there's no need to engage you,from now on,you will be ignored.
I understand not everyone is good with maths, but please don't be quick to bring the 'wisdom' talk to every conversation, else, you'll always end up showing your stupidity.

Would have refered you to at least a research paper of mine in a high impact-factor mathematical statistics journal. I guess you won't even understand the content considering that it's difficult for you to understand what is in a primary 4 Maths textbook.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

instead of shouting here,u could have just acted smart and just ignore the thread....commenting here have made you look more stupid than those watching BBNAIJA
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by udemzyudex(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

I understand not everyone is good with maths, but please don't be quick to bring the 'wisdom' talk to every conversation, else, you'll always end up showing your stupidity.

Would have refered you to at least a research paper of mine in a high impact-factor mathematical statistics journal. I guess you won't even understand the content considering that it's difficult for you to understand what is in a primary 4 Maths textbook.

You keep talking about maths like you're one big mathematician,bro the problem you have is comprehension.

Stop talking trash about mathematics cos you're not talking to a kid here.

I'm trying to tell you that the vote turn out this year is very low compared to 2020,simple and you're talking about the total number of votes when the show is not even over,now let's even use this graph as an example, do you have the total voters? You're only getting the percentage here what's the total number of voters?

Go back and read the nonsense you post and even try to understand my position on this, don't just reply because you think you no mathematics which from what I've seen you know nothing and stop acting like you're the only one that knows mathematics in this country just drop that nonsense bragging.

Go back and read your post and then understand it before you reply me.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
udemzyudex:

You keep talking about maths like you're one big mathematician,bro the problem you have is comprehension.

Stop talking trash about mathematics cos you're not talking to a kid here.

I'm trying to tell you that the vote turn out this year is very low compared to 2020,simple and you're talking about the total number of votes when the show is not even over,now let's even use this graph as an example, do you have the total voters? You're only getting the percentage here what's the total number of voters?

Go back and read the nonsense you post and even try to understand my position on this, don't just reply because you think you no mathematics which from what I've seen you know nothing and stop acting like you're the only one that knows mathematics in this country just drop that nonsense bragging.

Go back and read your post and then understand it before you reply me.
Keep engaging your ignorance.
If bragging can dispute you calling me stupid, then it's well needed.

How did you know the "vote turnout" for this year is low in comparison with that of any other year when number of vote cast wasn't published.
Please don't tell me you based it on percentages again.
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by bennymohit1: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by Uzomarrr12345: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Latashia:
Obidients did you forget to vote for Eloswag abi Eloscum?
Obidients aren’t online people … you don forget ?
Re: BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag by shegz24(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2022
So upon all the "Be Obidient and Useful" noise, oga still dey bottom three.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prey For The Devil (2022) | FULL MOVIE / BBNaija 2018: Cee-C Is First Runner-Up #bbnaijafinale / Dstv Decoder Problems(e107 Error Message)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.