Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Should Nigeria Be Worried Of Poor Digital Educations!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should Nigeria Be Worried Of Poor Digital Educations!! (190 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Be Worried Of Poor Digital Educations!! by Wisfem: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
GAMART Training Academy is Here To Rescue Africans: What is GAMART Training Academy And what are They For??
Follow this link to join DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL Class (DEC):

https:///Fet8RXfzB04HLeUl2Hzwrg
DEC(A subsidiary of GAMART TRAINING ACADEMY is an online training platform that offers accredited courses, trainings and seminars.

We run Certificate courses, Diploma courses and Management courses.

Our trainings are for personal, social and mental development.

We are also certified to train the trainers.

Join us today and you will be glad you did. Send a WhatsApp message To +2348087603614

Thank you.
@offical C Wisdom
Facilitator.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Teach Or Coach On Specific Skills? Are You A Content Creator? Check Here! / Job Advice: Bank Or I.T / How Much Is Needed To Live A Good Life In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.