Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday (15923 Views)

Luciano Okeke Proposes To His Girlfriend, Nosa Ogunsuyi / Eedris Abdulkareem Showers Wife With Praises On 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by StoriesUpdate: 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Broadcast Journalist, Public Speaker Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday

A renowned on-air personality and public speaker, Mr. Luciano Emmanuel okere has showered the wife, Nosa with accolades, expressing once again his deep love and affection for her as she marks a new year in her life.

He described himself as the luckiest man to be blessed with an incredible and beautiful woman.

"From the first moment we met... I knew I wanted you. After knowing you, I then knew you would be my wife, to have and to hold you for the rest of my life.

"If God did not bless me with anything, he blessed me with you. I am the luckiest man in the world to have such an incredible, beautiful, caring woman" he wrote in a social media post.

Mr. Luciano while expressing gratitude to God for colouring his life with such embodiment of beauty and character renewed his pledge to continually being a source of smile for the beautiful wife every day.

"I am not perfect.. I am a man with many, many flaws but God looked past that and blessed me with you.

"If I could achieve just one aim in life, it would be to make you happy and put a smile on your face everyday" he said.

On his wish for the wife on his birthday, he prayed endless joy, peace and happiness upon her even though a barrier of distance exists between them at the moment.

"Here is my wish to you on this special day (even though I have to celebrate here while you do same over there)

"I pray that today brings you nothing but bliss, joy, peace and above all HAPPINESS as you are the sweetest person ever to exist.

"My love for you, my dear wife, it is endless."
https://instagram.com/whyneluciano?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

3 Likes

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by StoriesUpdate: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
More

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
He will still cheat, forget all the ecomiums, it’s a format to loose guard and turn blind eyes to his unGodly movements.

11 Likes

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by StrikeBack(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2022
People prefer appreciating themselves online than physically doing it. Same way Christians pray and worship God on their status on WhatsApp grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Kolonilo: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2022
monwy good

1 Like

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by PRECIOUS14482(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2022
Love is sweet but when money enter love is sweeter

They should try as much as possible to rebuke the spirit of social media on their marriage.

E get why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Akfrenzy(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2022
grin
Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Rominah: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2022
This is so nice...
Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by FuckDModz: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2022
grin

I hope the story won't change after two years.

1 Like

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2022
StrikeBack:
People prefer appreciating themselves online than physically doing it. Same way Christians pray and worship God on their status on WhatsApp grin grin

True talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by justmarket30: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2022
n
Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by babavik: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:
He will still cheat, forget all the ecomiums, it’s a format to loose guard and turn blind eyes to his unGodly movements.

The infamous iyaebe now trolling with rozross angry embarassed

Happy birthday to the beautiful woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by kushma(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Happy birthday to her, More life. It’s so good to celebrate another new year in one’s life
Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2022
babavik:

The infamous iyaebe now trolling with rozross angry embarassed

Happy birthday to the beautiful woman.
�‍♀️ How are you doing all the same
Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by dominique(f): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Rozross:

Na his likes dey cheat pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2022
dominique:

Na his likes dey cheat pass
Exactly, na format.

1 Like

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by We4all: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2022
Couples are happier on social media.

1 Like

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Burgerlomo: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by femiasaolu2014: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Alex Reports on the beat.

Churning out asinine frontpage posts since 2005.

3 Likes

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by detectivejones: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2022
I don't get the rationale behind this long epistles online. Abi no be the same house dem dey?

3 Likes

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Firstcitizen: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2022
We4all:
Couples are happier on social media.
detectivejones:
I don't get the rationale behind this long epistles online. Abi no be the same house dem dey?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by IrepChrist: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2022
Friends, sorry to take few minutes of your time, Are you born again? Have you received Christ has your one and only saviour? Jesus loves you. Accept him today and be saved from the calamity that we befall the earth after the trumpet sounds. Don't delay your salvation. Be like the town built on the hill not only that you will not be hidden, no amount of rains of troubles can wash you away.

Matthew 5:14 ►

New International Version
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.

1 Like

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Munzy14(m): 2:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Rozross:
Ashawo don dey enter your eyes...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broadcast Journalist Mr Luciano Showers Wife With Encomiums On Birthday by Munzy14(m): 2:22am On Sep 06, 2022
StrikeBack:
Social media is deceptive...And we don accept say it is here to stay..

I cherish realities more than online fantasies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Child I Have Is Wit Toyin Lawani Bloggers Stop Spreading Lies- LordTrig / Odion Steve: "Comic Actors In Nigeria Are Treated As Inferiors" / Usher's Stepson Declared Brain Dead After Jet Ski Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.