Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets (21371 Views)

Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image / Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image (Punch Editorial) / Kyari: FG Will Divert ₦457 Billion Petrol Subsidy To Other Sectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by mu2sa2: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2022
kingsceemark:
Audio as usual until I see this criminal who called himself super Cop eating watery beans inside prison, everything remains as smelly as Apc and Tinubu pee poo Ass.
Abba Kyari and Nnamdi Kanu, the terrorist, may end up as cell-mate. The Lord is wonderful!
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Originalsly: 5:49am On Sep 05, 2022
Awwww ... this is so unfair .... these people with poor people mentality..... is it one house and a plot of land he owned?... why would they expect him to remember all his properties?... and in different States?... did they even consider he didn't actually purchase most of them?... when Police be extorting drivers on the road ... if they arrest the thieving Police.....would they expect him to give account of the money found on him?.. like who he got how much from? Same thing... Kyari is probably shocked to learn he owns a Mall and whatever wherever. So unfair... they just want to bury the poor guy under charges. But he shouldn't worry.... he wouldn't be sent abroad.

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by CzarChris(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2022
Racoon:
How can Abba Kyari be living this lavish bigger than life lifestyle not commensurate with his normal source of income and it was not detected until the FG is not interested in his kind of corruption? Who is fooling who?
Now this is the word I'm looking for "kind of corruption". Naija na cruise sha.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by kingsceemark(m): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Even in the mid night. Chai. I'm sure you are a youth ooo. This man have live his life, gathered more than enough for his tenth generation, what have you gather for your children. Even if he looses the presidential election, which is even better for him, does that make you big in life, or you think Atiku or Obi will come to you, and make you rich, they way they did to the people of Adamawa and Anambra.

This man have live his life, gathered more than enough for his tenth generation, what have you gather for your children.

Can you see your miserable life, praising a man who made your miserable life so difficult by sucking Lagos wealth dry, I believe you went to bed last night with empty stomach? Simple because that old criminal (ESCOBAT) follow contribute to the hardship you're going through today by imposing buhari to us, 8 hundred million years of suffering and smiling still waiting for you if you vote for Tinubu comes 2023

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2022
So who will manage his Plaza here in Maiduguri close to Giwa Barracks. I Dey find shop there cool
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Viraltrends123: 6:08am On Sep 05, 2022
kingsceemark:

This man have live his life, gathered more than enough for his tenth generation, what have you gather for your children.

Can you see your miserable life, praising a man who made your miserable life so difficult by sucking Lagos wealth dry, I believe you went to bed last night with empty stomach? Simple because that old criminal (ESCOBAT) follow contribute to the hardship you're going through today by imposing buhari to us, 8 hundred million years of suffering and smiling still waiting for you if you vote for Tinubu comes 2023
Adamawa and Anambra that wasn't sucked dry, together generates less than 10% of Lagos revenue.

You feed yourself with bear parlor rumour, and deturb yourself about it. You are free to continue what you are doing, you are doing it for yourself, it's your night, people are using their night to Hussle, or sleep so they can hussle hard during the day, you are using your night to complain about a politician, that if he wins or loose, it's presidential election, that will still end after 4 of 8 years.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by adecz: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2022
So, if Marwa didn't get appointed,
this unscrupulous cop would have
gone ahead with his criminal activities
and continue to enjoy all these ill-gotten assets❓❓☹️☹️☹️☹️

Marwa, well-done☑️☑️☑️☑️

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by olisefom: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Cock and bull story. Until an average Nigerian is de-tribalized, our justice system will still be a wash...everyone covering "his own" against the nation Nigeria.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Babaken(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2022
That man step on some big toes that's why northern immunity are not covering him up.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by nkemoma(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2022
These thieves were balling big time...

Guzape How could he afford land there
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by rusher14: 6:31am On Sep 05, 2022
kingsceemark:

Shut up.

Who's life is miserable?

Can anybody worth his salt live in Anambra state?

What are all your brothers and sisters looking for in Lagos, if it was so bad?
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by OPICANTO2223: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Our president kyari. Your tenure will soon end
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2022
even if they pardon him, shettima would get into office and grant him presidential pardon
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by crackhouse(m): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2022
Many of his lands have not been mentioned.. these ones they mentioned na just moi moi..

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by GloriousGbola: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2022
Racoon:
How can Abba Kyari be living this lavish bigger than life lifestyle not commensurate with his normal source of income and it was not detected until the FG is not interested in his kind of corruption? Who is fooling who?

This is the story of every government worker. Both state and local. Most are clearly living beyond their means

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by lanocfoods: 6:52am On Sep 05, 2022
They'll still release him after 2years
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Confirm4real(m): 7:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Aboki grin

You won't see them comment on this post assuming he's an Igbo man you will see the animals talking.

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by OnonujuChrist(m): 7:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Such is life.. he is finished. If I may ask, while in the system all these were never known till now.. this country is just so corrupt. You can't tell me that someone that knows someone that knows him never have for ones heard of all his committed atrocities. May God deliver Nigeria. The innocent souls that he has killed are hunting him.. he's done for!
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by We4all: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Super cop is the fall guy and he was dumb enough to allow himself fall for it. Las las, they will kill him in order to keep him quiet.

Facts have begin to emerge that a certain presidential candidate is the Oba of drug lords in Nigeria.

And his right hand man is a certain flamboyant celebrity who is an Easterner. His nickname begins with the alphabet E and he is famous for his grandiose display of wealth.

In Nigeria, they will subject you to all manners of search at the port if you don’t have a godfather. Unfortunately, no one dares search the containers of this celebrity because he is highly protected and covered.

No one should quote me because I am still sleeping and all these facts were revealed to me in a vision. When I wake up, we go continue from where I stop.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by nedekid: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Racoon:
Are there goverment officials living a lifestyle within their means? Very very few if you find any.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by RichAbujaGuy: 7:19am On Sep 05, 2022
"Attorney-General of the Federation stated"

I should have stopped reading there. Sounds like a repeat of the Magu saga where he allegedly owned half of Dubai. cheesy

In other words Abubakar Malami is again deflecting the attention off of his own shenanigans and is FOS.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by nedekid: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2022
adioolayi:
This man is so rich that he can't explain it...

Police officers are poorly paid....so, where did he get money to own these properties, if they are not through proceeds of high level corrupt practices
Most will be murder for hire, conversion of property. Ie they grab a suspected armed robber, kidnapper etc, they make him transfer or pull out all the money in his accounts, make him sign out his property as if it he sold them etc, the sucker is then executed. This kyrari built a musque at the Ikeja cps office way back close to 10 years ago when he was oc Sars. Walai, you see his boys come in from operation in Toyota siennas, they looked worse than the armed robbers they went after. Some with ear rings, even in their nose. Some with Dada hairstyle sef. There in public, you will see them sharing wads of cash recovered from suspected criminals!

1 Like

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Luvinghubby: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2022
The vulture griller use to praise this man a lot.

By the time Buhari leaves office, a lot of looting under his Government by his kingsmen will be exposed.

Am sure the okpolor eyed GMD of nnpc will be coverting all his loot in nnpc to dollars before 2023.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by modsfucker: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2022
mykymyk101:
I wonder how a FASHION DESIGNER CONTRACTOR would have so much money. We dey learn where aboki dey.

I thought I saw the names of two people up there, the leader and his deputy, both having huge amount at their disposal.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by RichAbujaGuy: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Luvinghubby:
The vulture griller use to praise this man a lot.

By the time Buhari leaves office, a lot of looting under his Government by his kingsmen will be exposed.

Am sure the okpolor eyed GMD of nnpc will be coverting all his loot in nnpc to dollars before 2023.

What does that mean?
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by astonished: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Still plenty of kyari in the police, that's far richer
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by advanceDNA: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Racoon:

Its not just kyari..we dont have a perfectly function EFCC....EFCC is just used to harrass whoever goverment wants to harrass... i did a part of of my NYSC in a goverment's ministry..

Oga....u will see people earning 150k driving 8million naira car.....the BVN has linked account ....its easy to nab people..al they need is an algorithm to sniff out irregular cash increase and flow....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by ibechris(m): 8:02am On Sep 05, 2022
This is a confirmed criminal.

Where are those animals hailing him to be a super man.
The last time they arrested one hotelier and killed the man in Lagos,the wife of the man claimed that Abba kyari and his team deliberately killed the man just to steal his asset.

The woman went to the court severally not justice was rendered.

Same way Evance told the court how Abba kyari and his team converted his truck sold everything and pocketed the proceeds no one took him serious.

Now we can see that even Abba Kyari is notorious criminal in police uniform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Nzubeolisa(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2022
The federal government wants to use kyari as an escape goat to prove a cheap point on the fight against corruption
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by Kemetals: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2022
He is highly corrupt and should be given a life sentence to serve as deterrent to other officers like him.
Re: Kyari: FG Files 24 Charges, Seizes Mega Assets by KINGS100(m): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2022
How the might have falling, 99 days for the thief, one day for the owner. Crime is a killer��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Inspecting The Thickness Of A Concrete-Based Road / Lagos APC Members Fight Dirty Over Attempt To Impose Candidates For LG Polls / Mc Oluomo Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.