Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku (22837 Views)

Atiku Wins Okrika LGA In Rivers, Despite Wike’s Opposition / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu / 2019: 15 Governors, 80 Senators, Others Set To Battle Buhari- NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Bionic07: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2022
Latakia:
Today is Monday, some Nigerians are already at work, some are preparing to leave house for their hustle. Zombiedients are far away in the Sadeast and being compelled by the number one supporters of the new labourer in town to SIT AT HOME while he is far away in OBODO OYINBO doing AY LIVE SHOW.

May God bless our hustle.
You obviously are in the wrong thread, please read before commenting.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Norwichsailor(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
Shuuuu. Wike go receive wotowoto from the north soon. SE hates him, Delta, Edo , Akwa ibom and Cross River also dislikes him.
And who told u other SS states "dislike " wike. I csnt speak for the east but the SS lol you will be suprised. Its just pure sympathy for a fellow SS brother. And atiku is messing up by letting this linger on because those of us normally on the fence are now seeing sense in what wike is saying.
It wasn't the turn of the north to produce a candidate but ok fine it happened, now you still want to play on our intelligence by letting a northerner remain as chairman on top after an initial agreement of stepping down. Complete see finish. They think the SS will dash them votes this time around because its simply PDP. dem go suprise no worry

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by BeardedMeat(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2022
hotseat:
I hope those Southerners in support of the Mu-Mu ticket of the APC can begin to see clearly that they are being coaxed into a trap that they would live to regret in the years ahead.

Wike's unshakable stance on following laid down agreement(s) of the party is now being construed as a fight against the North.

In all sincerity, how could the PDP have the Office of the President, National Chairman and Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) all coming from the Northern geopolitical zone?

For daring to insist that the right thing is done, Wike, who undoubtedly became the face of the opposition against the woeful administration of the APC when others sneaked into their cocoons, is now being branded a recalcitrant and an opposition to the North.

It is the usual way of the North!

They court Southerners, use them to achieve their goals and thereafter, castigate them, criminalize them and consign them to the dustbin of irrelevance in the scheme of things.

Little wonder, they tag persons like Wike, USEFUL IDIOTS!

Southerners must learn through the hard way!

Bro we can lament till tomorrow and nothing will change except there's full restructuring or referendum.
Same reason why it seems our representatives in the assembly are docile.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by ictplotter(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2022
Omonieme:
Oga, nothing like North South divide or anything like that. Atiku goofed big time. You've won the primaries yes! Wike was your greatest challenger and someone that definitely controls a bloc in your party and arguably the most powerful governor in your party. What you should have done was bring him close. Make him feel important. I'm not saying you should have made him your VP. Heck! You can only choose who you want to work with. But how about making him feel important and asking him for an input for your VP choice? Even if it's a faith accompli, you can present it first to him, explain your reason for the choice, get his support and reassure him of his importance in the grand scheme of things cause if we Wan talk truth, Wike Don try for PDP and while his tantrums are really unnecessary, he has a right to be aggrieved and such grievances should have been addressed long before now. If me, a common man know this, I wonder why Atiku and his handlers don't. But well, maybe I really know nothing other than how to sell cars.... Heck! I know how to do that a lot and you can check out some very very affordable and clean auto deals on my profile
It really pathetic how everybody hav turn to political analysts.
Wike is a mad man and noise maker who is confused as result of enemies he has created around himself, he and his stupid block ar political novice. Was it not same wike that threw uche secondus out of PDP as national chairman and brought in Northern. How can a small wike of yesterday be dictating for a big party like PDP because he hav access to Rivers state money or is wike the first person to be governor?
Just look at governors with him, visionlees and stupid governor lik Ortom, ikpezua and makinde.
Wike think he is fighting Atiku but he is giving Atiku a northern agenda sympathy and consus candidate. Shekarau just decamped out of NNPP without insulting anybody or go to London for series of marathon meetings but look at wike and his stupid blocks it's noise upon noise, let them decamp if they want to decamp. By God grace Atiku is our next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Okoroawusa: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2022
PDP IS DEAD
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by rolams(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2022
frndfghtr:
Upset ko, upset in, I think they said he have only one vote, the earlier they realise that rivers PDP votes alone surpassed all western PDP votes in last election

How many votes were gotten in the last presidential election in Rivers State?

Check the results below. Don't just talk anyhow.

PDP votes in red.

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by highchief1: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2022
ecolime:
They can all go to hell.

Buhari is about rounding up his 8 years of misrule. Another Northerner is seeking 8 years again. E no make sense na.

The North doesn't own Nigeria.
god bless u.i have told pll I’ll rather vote sowore than vote atiku.i wish I had the voice to shout and fight they would have known that wike is not even fighting.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by OPICANTO2223: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Norwichsailor:

And who told u other SS states "dislike " wike. I csnt speak for the east but the SS lol you will be suprised. Its just pure sympathy for a fellow SS brother. And atiku is messing up by letting this linger on because those of us normally on the fence are now seeing sense in what wike is saying.
It wasn't the turn of the north to produce a candidate but ok fine it happened, now you still want to play on our intelligence by letting a northerner remain as chairman on top after an initial agreement of stepping down. Complete see finish. They think the SS will dash them votes this time around because its simply PDP. dem go suprise no worry

Nooo. SS is like Nigeria oga with many tribes and dislet. Be deceived not for even Akwa Ibom and Cross River hates Ijaw, talkess of Okowa Delta.

It will shock you. Wike is a gonna.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Dapson73(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
They are upset that someone is not supporting a known notorious looter. Talking about tribal politics that has always held Nigeria down.

I will only be upset is Wike leave a notorious looter and go on to support another old grandpa whose only manifesto is supporting people who developed Lagos, as if he did not also support people who could not develope Ogun and Ekiti.

I really plead with poor Nigerians who are the puns in these gang of looters chess games. We are always the victims of their power game plays.
Till now, we cannot see them being crazy at each other due to corruption. In fact they are not permanent enemies for so long as their interest is protected. 2023 please wise up.

Vote Wisely!!!

Which Ogun isn't developed ? Where is your state of Origin ?

Arguable, Ogun has the highest production companies in Nigeria and who are spewing thrash.

Don't forget to mention your state, let's compare with Ogun.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by VERDA: 7:57am On Sep 05, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
Shuuuu. Wike go receive wotowoto from the north soon. SE hates him, Delta, Edo , Akwa ibom and Cross River also dislikes him.

Stop being ignorant oga, no be only other south south States hate him, you think people are foolish abi?, Let's leave the fact that, a northerner just ruled us for 8 years, another northerner wants to do another 8, that will be 16 years straight of northern rule...

Let's leave the fact that, the presidential candidate is from the north, the BOT chairman is from the north, the PDP governors forum is from the north....

Let's leave the fact that, the fight in PDP was for power to shift to the south after northern rule, they did everything to make sure the ticket was thrown open, and gave the condition that once presidential candidate emerges, if he is from the north, immediately the chairman will step down for a southern chairman, by all indications Wike was coasting to victory, they then illegally asked Tambuwal who had already given his speech to go back and back Atiku just so power does not come to the south...

Then you win, you first spite him after picking ur VP by saying unnecessary stuff that implied Wike was beneath you, when you were the one that went to tell him you would pick him as your vp. You refused to keep to agreement on chairman stepping down....

You seem not to want to concede something substantial to a governor and his team that singlehandedly held the party together after the loss when most of the so called leaders now all left the party with the current presidential candidate making Dubai his new home.

You must really think southerners are stupid, the north keeps playing ethnic politics and working together to achieve what they want, while southerners claiming over enlightened cannot be united even for something as simple as insisting the presidency comes down south. We keep remaining short-changed.

Make Una just keep quiet for Wike/Atiku matter if you guys don't have anything sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by highchief1: 7:59am On Sep 05, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
More to come. Wike fails to see the handwriting early. A used and dumped fool
u no get sense o.everyone is not a coward like u na that doesn’t know how to demand for their right.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by highchief1: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Mikelarteta:
Wike is mad. Pride goes before destruction.
wike is mad but u are a coward.poverty has made u not to know your right anymore.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by highchief1: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2022
OPICANTO2223:
be doing ur pos business and remove mouth from politics.who told u edo hates him?he got 100% edo delegates.where is south east when Enugu and abia is with him.una go just open una mouth waaa
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by highchief1: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2022
SimplePlan34:
When u play all ur cards u suddenly realize it’s game over leave wike after 2023 we shall see.
it’s not a problem u may die before 2023 so why worry about wike.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Holaomoakin(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by latolz: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Must the north rule after 8 years again haba...Wike ride on.. Tinubu or Obi.. Simple.. What kind of power greed is this..
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by fof1: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Are you not also a tribalist for supporting a known liar with no record to run on except that He's IGBO?
Obi invested Govt money into his own family business, that alone will disqualify any candidate in a normal society but tribalist like you don't care about that. But you are here calling some corrupt as if your candidate is clean.

Are You a Known LIAR on Nairaland.com? From Where did U Crop that Black Lie from? Peter Obi was Made before he Became Governor of Anambra State... Did he Stezl ur Family Money,Pls. This is a Deliberate Distortion of Truth and Facts available. Ur Support for Ur Candidate is ur Right but Not FALSEHOOD on the Social Media. IF U ARE SINCERE...PO IS MORE QUALIFIED AND CELEBRAL AND DIGNIFIED THAN UR AVOWED GRANDPA CANDIDATE...Who will Pass away Soon.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by BigIyanga: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Are you not also a tribalist for supporting a known liar with no record to run on except that He's IGBO?
Obi invested Govt money into his own family business, that alone will disqualify any candidate in a normal society but tribalist like you don't care about that. But you are here calling some corrupt as if your candidate is clean.
At least he voted for Obj, Yaruadua, GEJ and Atiku.. all non Igbos.. How many times have you voted for ur non kinsmen?
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2022
This Wike matter don dey tire me.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Samfloxin(m): 8:12am On Sep 05, 2022
ecolime:
They can all go to hell.

Buhari is about rounding up his 8 years of misrule. Another Northerner is seeking 8 years again. E no make sense na.

My problem is our foolish and selfish southern leaders who are supporting that northerner . I hate our southern politicians' selfishness honestly
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Latakia(f): 8:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Bionic07:
You obviously are in the wrong thread, please read before commenting.
Today is Monday, some Nigerians are already at work, some are preparing to leave house for their hustle. Zombiedients are far away in the Sadeast and being compelled by the number one supporters of the new labourer in town to SIT AT HOME while he is far away in OBODO OYINBO doing AY LIVE SHOW.

May God bless our hustle.

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by lailo: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Someone is supporting southern presidency which he believes is the normal things after 8 years northern presidency, but u guys are angry with him that he is against north to spend another 8 years again. Thunder wey go fire u is still at IPOB camp receiving training.......
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by ATLIEN2027: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2022
BigIyanga:

At least he voted for Obj, Yaruadua, GEJ and Atiku.. all non Igbos.. How many times have you voted for ur non kinsmen?

I have NEVER voted for a Yoruba man for President until NOW.

Tinubu is my candidate and the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I'm not voting for Tinubu just because he's Yoruba but because of what he brings to the table. Intelligence, out of the box ideas, antecedent, ability to find and put smart intelligent people in the right positions.

But you are making noise about Obi simply because he IGBO. The man has no record to run on except for stealing and investing Anambra money into his own family business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by gaskiyamagana: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2022
ecolime:
They can all go to hell.

How many South have held or are holding leadership positions of oyel NNPC compared to North people?
How many security chiefs of South extraction compared to the North?
Which part of the country is chopping, chopping Nigeria money more than other parts?
Give three(3) reasons why the North doesn't own Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by TheAlchemist: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2022
What the hell is Atiku doing as PDP presidential flag bearer shame to all southern saboteurs! Atiku's unbridled desperation may eventually lead to the collapse of Nigeria, no wonder Obansanjo has been avoiding him like a plague.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by BigIyanga: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

I have NEVER voted for a Yoruba man for President until NOW.

Tinubu is my candidate and the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I'm not voting for Tinubu just because he's Yoruba but because of what he brings to the table. Intelligence, out of the box ideas, antecedent, ability to find and put smart intelligent people in the right positions.

But you are making noise about Obi simply because he IGBO. The man has no record to run on except for stealing and investing Anambra money into his own family business.
Convenient ignorance at its weakest.. I voted for Abiola a Yoruba man, I voted for OBJ not Ojukwu, I voted for Yar’dua not Ojukwu, I voted for GEJ not APGA , I voted for Atiku… Now, I’m voting for Obi… I become a tribalist? Do as I have done before calling Igbos tribalist. Most of us, since 93.. about 30 yrs, have voted for none of our kinsmen because we all wanted Naija to work. We voted against GMB 2x even though he had picked Igbo sons as his VP.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by SimplePlan34: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2022
highchief1:
it’s not a problem u may die before 2023 so why worry about wike.

It’s a public topic so I am free to reply. All the top 3 politicians knows they can never put wike in their cabinet. If he supports APC after jagaban power returns back to the north. If he obi enters power returns back to the north after 8yrs Atiku is the only candidate that can keep the southern candidate after 8 years. U self can die before 2023 so it’s open don’t die for politicians just comment no ones knows when death come just don’t be afraid of it. Pained looser.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by highchief1: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2022
SimplePlan34:

It’s a public topic so I am free to reply. All the top 3 politicians knows they can never put wike in their cabinet. If he supports APC after jagaban power returns back to the north. If he obi enters power returns back to the north after 8yrs Atiku is the only candidate that can keep the southern candidate after 8 years. U self can die before 2023 so it’s open don’t die for politicians just comment no ones knows when death come just don’t be afraid of it. Pained looser.
what did I lose sir?ur analysis r accurate though.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by ATLIEN2027: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2022
atinga1:

Stop deceiving yourself. The business wasn't his, but you say it this way to make it feel authentic.
He invested the state shares where he invested his own family wealth. Sounds like a good and honest business man to me.
Better find something else to accuse him of, because your own candidate is a serial looter and a drug lord.
Somebody carry rod for eye, dey ask person with dust to remove theirs. BMC urchins and their foolishness.

See the kinds of products that are being produced in Nigerian educational system. A lot of you so called graduates just went through Universities to learn how to read and write without learning basic economics, morality and ethics.

Anyone who has ever gone through a school system will know that once you invest any money into any business, you automatically becomes part of the owners of that business. If the business is worth 100 dollars and you only own just 1 percent of that business which means you own 1 dollar of that business, you are still part owner of that business.
Simple logic and common sense tells you and anyone that, once you own part of such business, if that company should grow from 100 dollars to 200 dollars then your 1 dollar is now worth 2 dollars. This tells you that you and your family have financial interest in such business therefore you do not take govt money in your care and invest it into that business because you have something to gain or lose n that business.
If the business should collapse then you have lost your 1 dollar. The only reason people invest in any businesses is to grow the business with hope of financial reward later. Investing Anambra money into a business in which you have financial interest tantamount to FRAUD, because you are part owner of the business.
You must divest your investment in such business if you are doing it for the sake of Anambra and not for your own gain. Obi knows this but he did not. He also know that a lot of people very gullible about issues like this and that he can easily bamboozled people like you with jergons.

In the US for example, even as lawmaker, if you proposed or vote for any law that promotes certain industry or company, you must make a public declaration of you interest in such industry or business. In most cases you must divest your interest in that business because it is seen as conflict of interest. If not, you can be prosecuted by the SEC for insider trading for buying or selling shares in a business in which you have first hand information and promoting.
Obi invested Anambra money into a business in which he and his family own shares (financial interest) to make more money. That pure and utter FRAUD. No other name for it.
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2022
Nyesom Wike pepper dem! grin
Re: 2023: Northern Senators, Others Upset Over Wike’s Opposition To Atiku by Moseshasss: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2022
hotseat:
I hope those Southerners in support of the Mu-Mu ticket of the APC can begin to see clearly that they are being coaxed into a trap that they would live to regret in the years ahead.

Wike's unshakable stance on following laid down agreement(s) of the party is now being construed as a fight against the North.

In all sincerity, how could the PDP have the Office of the President, National Chairman and Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) all coming from the Northern geopolitical zone?

For daring to insist that the right thing is done, Wike, who undoubtedly became the face of the opposition against the woeful administration of the APC when others sneaked into their cocoons, is now being branded a recalcitrant and an opposition to the North.

It is the usual way of the North!

They court Southerners, use them to achieve their goals and thereafter, castigate them, criminalize them and consign them to the dustbin of irrelevance in the scheme of things.

Little wonder, they tag persons like Wike, USEFUL IDIOTS!

Southerners must learn through the hard way!

Point of correction .... presidential candidate is different from president....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Igbo Lawyers Insist He Must Be Brought To Court On Thursday / Chidi Lloyd Sues Police For N50billion Over Ill-treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.