Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Want To Buy A Samsung Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy A Samsung Phone (1847 Views)

"I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Buy A Samsung Phone by Chaos14: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Auskyd:

All this English just to cover the fact say you get bad mouth. cos Na only you dey suffer pass lol. You're the only one going thru it and therefore, you are in the best position to speak to people as you like. We plenty that buy and sell stuff on NL but you don't see us talking anyhow to people.

Mad delusion of persecution and maybe grandeur.

Rest, no reply again sef. Rubbish.
Leave am. Thats how i was asking him specs of a product that he didn't specify and he told me to reasearch
Re: I Want To Buy A Samsung Phone by Auskyd(m): 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chaos14:
Leave am. Thats how i was asking him specs of a product that he didn't specify and he told me to reasearch

Lol the matte tire me. Well all of us get skushis for this NL, no cap. Lol

Even me and you don drag matter before, so no biggie. We be one big family.
Re: I Want To Buy A Samsung Phone by Ingrid4: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oberhiri141:

Na 50k i get. pls
Do u still have the 50k available
For 54k
I can sell u Sony xz3
Clean phone
4gb ram 64gb gb ROM
Qualcomm snapdragon sd845
I have ps2 games on it if u want to play,and the emulator aethersx2 it doesn't get hot or lag like s9 plus
Android 10
It also has 4gvolte u can use 4g.to.call
So are u interested
I can also include my 128gb memory card if u are serious
Amoled screen

Re: I Want To Buy A Samsung Phone by puremaker7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Oberhiri141:
Good morning good people of nairaland. I want to buy a samsung phone but dont know which one to buy since have never used one before. I did a research on popular samsung phones and i was able to choose samsung galaxy A31 but i dont know how good this phone is. Pls samsung users or phone experts, i want you to enlighten me on which samsung phone to buy. My budget is 40k maximum
Samsung s7 for sale, 30K last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Recommend Good Laptop For Graphic Design Under 150k / Nokia V3 Users Or Nokia 6120c Users Pls Com To My Aid / How To Install Unsupported Appon Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.