Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

2023: Ambassador Ogbuewu Speaks To Ebonyi Central - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ambassador Ogbuewu Speaks To Ebonyi Central (314 Views)

Governor Umahi Welcomes APC Governors, Ministers To Ebonyi State (Photos) / Umahi Receives Fatima Mukhtar, Buhari's Daughter On Her Official Visit To Ebonyi / Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Ambassador Ogbuewu Speaks To Ebonyi Central by Central22222: 9:37am On Sep 05, 2022
2023: AMBASSADOR OGBUEWU SPEAKS TO EBONYI CENTRAL

"I will make you feel represented, and anytime other leaders are talking, your own leader will stand up and talk. What is there?, Having been an Ambassador, having been a Minister"
"In all those places I have worked, I always leave my footprint in sand of time. Wherever I have worked, ask questions, all you will hear is Ogbuewu did this when he was here, Ogbuewu did that when he was there. That has been my trademark, and I am happy that people appreciate me, by telling me what I did this for them without knowing them. I don't know who I have helped, but they tell me, you did this for me, you did that for me".

___ Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu
PDP Candidate, Ebonyi Central Senatorial District.

This is an indication that he remains a leader with a heart of gold, who is fully out to transform Ebonyi Central. As a Senator, he will put the interest of the masses first, and in light of the above, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu remains the best candidate for Ebonyi Central Senatorial District. His emergence as a Senator in 2023 will be an answered prayer to Ebonyi Central.

__ For Equity, justice and fairness, vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.

__ For all inclusive representation, vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.

__ For job and wealth creation, vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.

__ For the progress of all, vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.

__ For effective representation, vote Ambassador Ogbuewu for Senate.

A VOTE FOR AMBASSADOR OGBUEWU IS A VOTE FOR YOURSELF.

To read more about Ambassador Ogbuewu, click the link: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/09/05/2023-ambassador-ogbuewu-speaks-to-ebonyi-central-2/

Re: 2023: Ambassador Ogbuewu Speaks To Ebonyi Central by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2022
Impressive

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu This , Tinubu That , Wetin Happen? A Strong Message To LP/PDP / MUST WATCH: Wike Reveals Why He Wants Ayu To Resign As PDP Chairman / Ekweremadu’s Daughter Begs Nigerians To Save Her Life, Beg For New Kidney Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.