Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi (1166 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by ogododo: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2022
The Labour Party, LP, presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has been criticized over his latest comment that he would not embezzle public funds if elected president.

Recall that Obi had said he is richer than President Joe Biden of the United States, US.

Obi said he is richer than Biden, who is worth $8.9m because God had “over blessed” him.

The former Anambra State governor disclosed this while addressing his followers in the US.

Responding, an Abuja socio-political critic, Deji Adeyanju, condemned the remark coming from Obi.

Adeyanju warned that the LP presidential candidate couldn’t be trusted due to past antecedents.

He recalled how Obi allegedly diverted State funds into his family business while he was governor of Anambra State.

In a tweet, Adeyanju insisted that Obi is the same as his counterparts from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar and Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

He tweeted: “After taking billions from Anambra State and putting in your family business, we should now trust this statement.

“Anyways, you are all the same with Atiku & Tinubu. Only Sowore is yet to be trusted with public funds in Govt.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/05/youre-same-with-atiku-tinubu-peter-obi-under-fire-over-richer-than-us-president-comment/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by CanineOfJackal: 9:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Adeyanju is just like helinues here.

Nobody takes their opinion serious.

They crave for attention because they are starved of ot

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by CanineOfJackal: 10:00am On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu can never use his Urethra sac to swear that he will never steal money for himself or his family.

If he tries it, you will hear gboa on the stage, na guyman blokus naim burst be that

3 Likes

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Sonyboom: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Of course evey criminal act by peter Peter Obi should be discarded out of Igbotic tribal sentiment while you wail about Tinubu bullion van.

CanineOfJackal:

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Tochi3(m): 10:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Mr Cashtivist oshi...

He has crawled out from his sewage hole.... cheesy grin

PO as usual will ignore the stomach foooool and He will crawl back in...

4 Likes

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by apache22b: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
I pity the Obidient's urchins that will waste their useless votes on their Grandmaster who's the father of all lies.

Mark my words today, Peter Obi is going no where with his inconsequential lies.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a better Nigeria, better Economy, better Security.

Tinubu will single handedly eradicate touts ,Cultism and Agberos in the whole of Nigeria if elected into office.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are only looking for what to eat and impoverish Nigeria even more .

Labour Party is a structureless party and cannot do more than a dead rat, just like the vulture griller [b][/b]

My brothers and sisters be wise and do what is right for a better future for our dear Country

Only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can put Nigeria on the right track again shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Truthisunique2: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Obi scammed the gullible that he is youth and other candidate are old yet he is also a grandpa

Obi scammed the gullible that he is one of them "poor" yet he is a multi billionaire who is part of the oppressive elite

Obi scammed the gullible that he cares about them yet he sells beer to them to keep renewing their sorrow while he cash out from it

Obi scammed the gullible that he is a different politician yet he is atiku political son and agreed to VP a "corrupt" atiku

Obi is an Igbo agenda, igbos are the only ones using tribalism to ignore his flaws and still call him saint

3 Likes

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Truthisunique2: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
CanineOfJackal:

As usual obident would leave substance and be going for chaff

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Calm down abeg
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by CanineOfJackal: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Of course evey criminal act by peter Peter Obi should be discarded out of Igbotic tribal sentiment while you wail about Tinubu bullion van.

Chai, you have gone tribal by 10:03 on the first day of a new week.

Give me something better instead of behaving like Remi Tinubu who teaches her supporters Tribalism 401

4 Likes

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by PraizHim: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2022
apache22b:
I pity the Obidient's urchins that will waste their useless votes on their Grandmaster who's the father of all lies.

A vote for Tinubu is a vote for a better Nigeria, better Economy, better Security.

Tinubu will single handedly eradicate touts ,Cultism and Agberos in the whole of Nigeria if elected into office.

Peter Obi and his Obidient urchins are only looking for what to eat and impoverish Nigeria even more .

Labour Party is a structureless party and cannot do more than a dead rat, just like the vulture griller [b][/b]

My brothers and sisters be wise and do what is right for a better future for our dear Country

Can a demon cast out a demon?. Can Evil overcome EVil? Impossicant.

Obidients watch out below for Ikoyi Pablo aka Amoda Ogunlere boy's agenda for the week.

4 Likes

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by CanineOfJackal: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
As usual obident would leave substance and be going for chaff
Sorry I don't go down the mud. I still have some respect for Atiku because I saw him being better than Buhari in 2019.

I don't join words against him
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by fman(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2022
apache22b:

Story

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2022
apache22b:

Labour Party is a structureless party and cannot do more than a dead rat, just like the vulture griller [b][/b]mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 1

mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 1

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Truthisunique2: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Sorry I don't go down the mud. I still have some respect for Atiku because I saw him being better than Buhari in 2019.

I don't join words against him
you won't join word with atiku simply because obi is deep in his anus and you would get him bursted if obident near atiku

Not because you don't wish to
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Patriotsleague: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2022
All the money he stole, but can not employ Anambra youths by building factories, he only does importation, stingy man, he can't even create jobs for his people

2 Likes

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by CanineOfJackal: 10:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you won't join word with atiku simply because obi is deep in his anus and you would get him bursted if obident near atiku

Not because you don't wish to
Anything else?

Ratello abeg come carry all these boys comot from my side. Them still dey learn work

2 Likes

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Beremx(f): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Tinubu said he’s richer than a whole state in Nigeria. Heavens didn’t fall.

Jagabandits should look for something else to wail about.

Nonsense and jagbajantis!

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by ogododo: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Beremx:

How una dey mama beremx longest time.

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Sonyboom: 10:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Oh na now you know I have gone tribal
When igbos were antagonizing the entire Fulani tribe that was not tribal ?

When igbos mocked those in Oyo that they ran to Benin republic that was not tribal.

It's like your Igbo papa head don damage.

CanineOfJackal:
Chai, you have gone tribal by 10:03 on the first day of a new week.

Give me something better instead of behaving like Remi Tinubu who teaches her supporters Tribalism 401
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by ObituaryYebo: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2022
Obidient is only masquerading himself as a saint to the zombidients IPOB member of Beerfuro

They will soon go back to Beerfraud or death syndrome

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by gidgiddy: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2022
People say that Obi took Anambra state money and put in his family business

But when you ask people the name of this familt business that Obi is supposed to have diverted Anambra State money to, nobody knows

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Kagd10: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2022
smiley
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Illustration of the Crucifix..

They might be on same wooden cross, but they are not the same.

- while one was dying for the sins of man despite criticized by same man according to the christian doctrine, the others were dying for theft and looting of resources....

Vote wisely Nigerians...

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Jflex07(m): 11:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Who dey give this idiot attention? You said Obi, Atiku and kwankwaso must align to win else the agbado drug addict will win the election,but you carry Obi matter for head like Gala. Stupid man!

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by CanineOfJackal: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Oh na now you know I have gone tribal
When igbos were antagonizing the entire Fulani tribe that was not tribal ?

When igbos mocked those in Oyo that they ran to Benin republic that was not tribal.

It's like your Igbo papa head don damage.

Seun lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by adekolaelect(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2022
Beremx:

Use your sense no be Tinubu mater be this but your pay master that always claim he is Richer than Joe Biden but claimed never steel money from government yet he no get any Tangible Business he is doing physically than politics .
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by ElSudani: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2022
If Obi was a governor in the US he would have been sent to jail for corruption. People portraying him as a saint are dishonest zombies.
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Truthisunique2: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2022
Esseite:
Illustration of the Crucifix..

They might be on same wooden cross, but they are not the same.

- while one was dying for the sins of man despite criticized by same man according to the christian doctrine, the others were dying for theft and looting of resources....

Vote wisely Nigerians...

so na obi una cum dey compare with God

Obi is dieing for man sin abi, but you would be accusing tinubu of blasphemy

Oops I forgot they would still call you agbado boy trying to paint obi against christians
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
so na obi una cum dey compare with God

Obi is dieing for man sin abi, but you would be accusing tinubu of blasphemy

Oops I forgot they would still call you agbado boy trying to paint obi against christians

Well.. it's obvious you are too dumb too understand illustrations...
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Truthisunique2: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Esseite:

Well.. it's obvious you are too dumb too understand illustrations...
The joke is on you o

Even the pic you put is blasphemy, it shows how empty you are regarding scriptures

Only Jesus had the crown of thorns as king of the Jews, the other two thieves didn't

You just equalled their offense to Jesus "own" and committed grave blasphemy for obi
Re: You’re Same With Atiku, Tinubu – Peter Obi Under Fire Over ‘richer Than US Presi by Validated: 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Obi we know

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: It's A Difficult Question - Chris Ngige Speaks On Voting Tinubu (Video) / It is About The Presidency Of Nigeria, Not Union Or Anambra Gov- Wike Shades Obi / How Did Tinubu Pulled The Crowd In Kano?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.