Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The SMS I Got This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SMS I Got This Morning (529 Views)

Capital Importation Is Increasing, Atiku Got This Wrong Again - Onanuga / Alleged New Mechanics Of Apc (an Sms I Received This Morning)!!! - Mr Learned / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SMS I Got This Morning by duro4chang(m): 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2022
I received a message this morning. Help me confirm if it is from a fraudster or from a genuine PDP promoter/ campaign office. The message is
**PDP** POWER VOTE ATIKU ABUBARKAR FOR CHANGE 2023 AND STAND A CHANCE TO REACIVE 85,000 FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA CALL 07064185544 FOR PAYMENT PDP!!! POWER
Re: The SMS I Got This Morning by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Like seriously
Re: The SMS I Got This Morning by tollyboy5(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Fraud!!
Re: The SMS I Got This Morning by jyz200(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
Awon Omo ogbon at work grin
Re: The SMS I Got This Morning by duro4chang(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2022
Glory00:
Like seriously
Yes now. The number he used is +2348089603965
Re: The SMS I Got This Morning by otokpamike(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Weather it's genuine or not, if you collect that money, that means you have been paid N58.22 Kobo per day when you divide it by 4year.

1 Like

Re: The SMS I Got This Morning by Minime10(f): 12:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
duro4chang:
I received a message this morning. Help me confirm if it is from a fraudster or from a genuine PDP promoter/ campaign office. The message is
**PDP** POWER VOTE ATIKU ABUBARKAR FOR CHANGE 2023 AND STAND A CHANCE TO REACIVE 85,000 FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA CALL 07064185544 FOR PAYMENT PDP!!! POWER

They are scammers
I got that same message yesterday
When I called, the idiot (Mr Frank) asked me if I have account with Gtb, union & one other bank like that, I told him no & he said I should look for a trusted person who have any of those account to use his or her account to get the money, so I told a friend of mind who has account with one of the banks they mentioned, but guess what, when I called back, to inform him that I have got a gtb account, the idiot change it to another bank.
But come to think of it, how come it's only a given bank that they claim the money can only be paid to, are they banks that can't take payments from any transfers or deposits.

(1) (Reply)

Peter OBI Was In Akwa Ibom With ATIKU During The Flag-off Of PDP Campaign / Time And Seasons: EKWEREMADU And WIFE Seems To Have Been Left To Their Fate / Tinubu Has Caged Lagos, Break Free —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.