Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide (87999 Views)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / BREAKING: Nollywood Actress,esther Nwachukwu Is Dead / Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu Accuses Jnr Pope Of Sleeping With Her After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by slimik: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
There isn't nothing like heaven or hell, all this are human created beliefs.It doesn't exist the greatest human act is getting people inspired, colonized by dominanting thier way of life and thinking. I.e Isreal tradition turned worldwide religion. England local dialet turned Global Official language.

Offpointng:
RIP to her....but my own be say how she wan take enter Heaven with all these tattoos

Sending my pities to her sha
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by dododawa1: 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Not easy but suicide not OPTION
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by geesilver(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
I know it's always , they cover sad news and could have waited more to see if things could still change for good for her..... This life doesn't belong to us so we shouldn't take it
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by iHateFraudsters: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
Rip olosho

Well said.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by phemmyfour: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sometimes people put in so much into life using many templates, strategies, formats, formulars and dynamics but at the end it seems as though not working.

At that point life becomes overwhelming.

I blame you not because I don't know your struggles and the length or extent of your fights.

Adieu, beautifully tattooed sister !!

You Ve said it all....At that point when 1+1 just refused to give you 2. The tendency to let go will be very high

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by fof1: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-popular-nollywood-actress-commits-suicide/

LIVING VERY IRRESPONSIBLE LIFE IS NOT CELEBRITY...Many Youths are Confused and lack True Focus for Personal Development... What is her Shame or Travails Necessitating Suicide of all Deaths? HELL IS ENLARGED TO ACCEPT ITS OWN & ALL THAT DESIRES TO BE ENCLOSED THEREIN.
SO YOU THAT IS READING THIS PIECE, SHOULD REPENT OF UR WAYWARDNESS AND RECKLESSNESS OR YOU ARE DOOMED TO COHABIT WITH SATAN.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Nonexisting1: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
This girl na full time olosho who was bent on wrecking marriages, no RIP from me. One shameless idiot off the street translates to good news. angry
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Horus(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tokskob2008:

I feel you bro, I do and I get your angle but things are very hard in this country right now and a lot of us are feeling the heat. Let me use myself as an example, I lost my job in an hotel early this year and since then it's being very tough. Walking up and down almost everyday in search of whatever can put some cash in my hand at least to be able to feed but nothing till now, don't even get me started on how I feed daily because that's another kettle of fish and i can tell you I have had just one meal in the past 3days. Now tell me how someone who isn't strong hearted won't be thinking of doing something rash like suicide Like I said before we are wired differently.

Nature will never confront you with a problem you can’t solve. You already have the answer, that is why the question appears before you
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by maasoap(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wuppdex:
May her soul R.I.P

But what a write up ''has reportedly died after she committed suicide'' committed suicide and you expected her to be alive or what ?

I saw that error too. Lol
It should have been "after she drank poison".
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by We4all: 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
chukel:
you don't have a grasp of English. It's tautology saying she died after committing suicide. Suicide is death already. How will you say she died after killing herself.

Guy, don’t confuse yourself. It’s tautology to say that ‘she committed suicide and died’. However, it is common sense to state the cause of death by saying ‘she died after committing suicide’. Same way you could say ‘she died after being shot’.

In this instance, you are letting the readers know what caused her death. The main catch here is her cause of death. People who are well equipped in English use this all the time, but here you are confusing yourself and forming woke.

You have a grasp of English but you are starting a sentence with a small letter. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by jojothaiv(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Sometimes people put in so much into life using many templates, strategies, formats, formulars and dynamics but at the end it seems as though not working.

I blame you not because I don't know your struggles and the length or extent of your fights.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by AstuteAyo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
God knows better. R.I.P
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Ohizman73(m): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
every dick and vagina now claiming acting as a profession...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by berryPee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bros the thing dey pain me ooo. fine girl laidis just waste her parents time, resources, and hope of becoming grand parents through her efforts. It is well
johnson4nosa:
Wasted kpekus
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Odebayo4010:

Why rebuked him, he's making sense now, tattoo is a satanic symbols,so she can't enter Heaven at all,as she Dead now she's already know where she feat her, hell fire straight forward

You sound insane.

Bye
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Mrpojj(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Mrpojj(m): 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

You said it all

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Ghostridder419: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
ok, that is a normal thing in Nigeria.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Ghostridder419: 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
ok, that is a normal thing in Nigeria.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by DonSion(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
She no drop suicide note ni?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Odebayo4010(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

You sound insane.

Bye

How are we going to cure this foolishness in you now,you forget that be the same with the world is enemy to God,I pity the kind of children you idiot will brought up,they will just be an issue to society
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Oturatetuala(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
I have got no pity for u, no man should take his/her life, God is always there watching us but sometimes it hard, all we need to do is re-strategize and move on.

God have mercy on us all.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Alexghost(m): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hmmmmmm............Suicide? Wahala no dey finish.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by IbileIfe: 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Depression kills.
If not for my faith in Almighty God which is my strength, I would not have survived.
Many Nigerians are suffering from depression.
Forget all the noise that Nollywood is booming.
Majority of people working in Nollywood are suffering, because dog eat dog in Nigeria.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by chukel(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
We4all:

Guy, don’t confuse yourself. It’s tautology to say that ‘she committed suicide and died’. However, it is common sense to state the cause of death by saying ‘she died after committing suicide’. Same way you could say ‘she died after being shot’.

In this instance, you are letting the readers know what caused her death. The main catch here is her cause of death. People who are well equipped in English use this all the time, but here you are confusing yourself and forming woke.

You have a grasp of English but you are starting a sentence with a small letter. undecided undecided undecided
I initially thought your only problem was grasp of English. I was wrong. You also have a problem with comprehension. You lack it completely. If you read that opening sentence by the OP and it seemed okay, then I can't help you. Ignorance is your forte.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by We4all: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
chukel:
I initially thought your only problem was grasp of English. I was wrong. You also have a problem with comprehension. You lack it completely. If you read that opening sentence by the OP and it seemed okay, then I can't help you. Ignorance is your forte.

Yuck! Give up already and learn from the best. Stop claiming what you’re not.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Wwwq: 12:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Really
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by delishpot: 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tokskob2008:

When there is no other options left, when everything is completely blocked. Only the one who wears the shoe knows exactly where it hurts. It takes a very strong heart to weather the storm and everybody can't be the same.

When you haven't seen tomorrow, how then do you know that all roads are blocked? Plus how sure are ypu that death provides rest? Wetin do you wey never do anybody on earth? Tell that devil NO and krep pressing forward. Try to make good decisions and pray. Prayer is the life line that keeps one going.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by Thomasankara(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
omo embarassed
Life is not easy, I don't even blame everybody.
Nasty C said in one of his songs that you can't judge a soul till you have felt its pains.

Rest in peace beautiful!

[/color]is there anyone in this life that is not feeling pain[color=#770077] sad sad angry sad

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Esther Nwachukwu, Commits Suicide by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT,THE FISH-BRAIN GIRLS FANTACIES ALWAYS CRASH SO BADLY,THEY WANNA FLY HIGH WITH FIRST CLASS TICKET, LIVE HIGH LIFE,PARTY HARD, FLEX HIGH WITH EXPENSIVE CARS,IPHONES,LATEST FASHION AND ACCESSORIES FROM FAST CASH CRIMINALS AND SCAMMERS. FAKE LIFE IS THEIR TRADE.
AVERAGE HARDWORKING GUY IS NOT THEIR DESIRE. MAY GOD SAVE THEM FROM DOUBLE DAMNATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Hotel Room At The 7-star Burj AlArab Jumeirah, Dubai / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.