Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bella And Sheggz Finally Break Up. See Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bella And Sheggz Finally Break Up. See Reason (215 Views)

Rufai Oseni Of Aristv Don Finally Break The Table For Tinubu Head, No Fèar At Al / “Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Kano State Governor 'ganduje' Suspend Emir Of Kano 'mallam Sanusi II' See Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bella And Sheggz Finally Break Up. See Reason by Ejima1: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-WGFxhzpMc
Bella And Sheggz Official Breakup. The Real Fight Has Happened. Bella And Sheggz is Over
Fight Again? Bella And Sheggz Arguing Because of Bella's insult to Chichi. Big Brother Naija

EARLY MORNING WAHALA Sheggz still having issues with Bella for hugging Deji and dancing with other housemates last saturday, he thinks that's disrespectful

Sheggz to Doyin: Even if you beg me i will never go back to this girl(Bella)

Bella: Who want to beg you? because i'm handicapped. I can't do it any more. I'm exhausted. Create your own woman please

Sheggz: Bella is overly conscious of her image, cameras and doesn't want people creating a certain narrative about her

Bella: Is it because I don't want to have sekx on National TV?

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Security Agents Deploy Drone To Track Kidnappers / The Ministry Of Regional Integration And Diaspora Relations Has Received An App / My Tour Of Ikeja City Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.