Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory (21691 Views)

Buhari, Others Congratulate Kenya's President-Elect, William Ruto / William Ruto Declared Kenya President-Elect / June Ruto Weds Alexander Ezenagu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by Fucklove(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
This is Victory for Democracy cool
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by OMOJOHN001: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Shaky shaky daddy and his urchins in the mud
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by gasparpisciotta: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
The chief Judge of their Supreme Court threw out their petitions for lack of merit.

Ruto already have more than 50.4% votes to claim victory

Congratulations to Ruto
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by OMBIIGA: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
So quick and timely. Perhaps they have a robust electoral act, unlike that country.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by descarado: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Please don't disappoint those who trusted you.
May we get it right in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by Softmirror: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Laggafin:
BATified Urchins were here trolling that Ruto will be kicked out cause of their own vibrating Principality in Bourdillon,,who intends to feed dem agbado and cassava so they keep speaking in confused tongues bawo grin... we the Youths will give them the Kenya's treatment in 2023 OBI-DIENTLY

grin

TINUBU'S AMBASSADORS OF AGBADO.

THE AIM OF GRACING IT ON AN ANAMBRA ONLINE SITE IS TO SHOW THAT THEY PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA HAVE SMART BUSINESS MINDSET.

TINUBU SHOULD BE SUED BY THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA OF PETER OBI FOR STEALING THEIR BUSINESS IDEA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by frog12: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
that's it for ODINGA. he go retire. dem really cheat the man grin grin grin
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by jrusky(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ruto is the man because the president is solidly behind him so end of story.

A big lesson for obishit dreaming Buhari of all people will ever want the motherfucker called obi to disgrace his party and win presidential election. A president who rules for 8 good years and could not find any SE person worthy to head ordinary prison service will now say oh because of one bitch called obi oya come take over from me baa? Una dey craze I swear.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by DLuciano: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
LoneWolf212:
That's how we'll celebrate Obi's victory come 2023.
yes, but I tell you we must really work hard!
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by tosintoks: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hustler nation wins again. Congrats to Mr. Ruto
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by frog12: 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
what president? the president was supporting ODINGA

[i][/i]
jrusky:

A big lesson for obishit dreaming Buhari of all people will ever want the motherfucker called obi to disgrace his party and win presidential election. A president who rules for 8 good years and could not find any SE person worthy to head ordinary prison service will now say oh because of one bitch called obi oya come take over from me baa? Una dey craze I swear.

1 Like

Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by jrusky(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
frog12:
what president? the president was supporting ODINGA

[i][/i]

Go ask your Google.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by frog12: 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2022
common, this is widely known that president KENYATTA called ruto a thug.
but ruto is a thug. the man has been involved in so many assassination allegations.
that man is a sweet talker like ATIKU grin

jrusky:

Go ask your Google.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by ogatboy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
QED! No more arguments. Raila is not destined to be the president. Contested many times without success.

Ralia is the representation of Atiku, Odinga is the representation of Tinubu. You all see what I see
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by Parachoko: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
jrusky:

The President was not supporting Ruto, get your facts right
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by bewla(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
Laggafin:
BATified Urchins were here trolling that Ruto will be kicked out cause of their own vibrating Principality in Bourdillon,,who intends to feed dem agbado and cassava so they keep speaking in confused tongues bawo grin... we the Youths will give them the Kenya's treatment in 2023 OBI-DIENTLY
Don't change your Monica after the 2023 election so will no who to invite and not

Asiwaju lead
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by GodPrince: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
I loved him from the moment I saw him addressing crowd of supporters with his dope Versace long sleeves and the fact that his middle aged and handsome compared to his sad face outdated old and ugly looking rival odinga. Since then I just supported him and had strong faith he will win and even telling my Kenya gf William Ruto is her next president but she rejected it and said is odinga. Congratulations President elect William Ruto
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by Laggafin: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
bewla:
Don't change your Monica after the 2023 election so will no who to invite and not

Asiwaju lead
I de laugh you in gbadocacacacacaca
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by rolams(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Very fast!
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by gudugudumeje: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
THAT IS USA and Biden AT WORK.. The world its feet.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by Jackbaur88: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations to Kenyans
Congratulations to Democracy

Next is Peter Obi.
The people are the structures.

Plateau state and the middle belt is fully Obedient.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by bewla(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Laggafin:
I de laugh you in gbadocacacacacaca
And I dey enjoy am in casavarian oh oh oh

Obi dirty children
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by frog12: 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
ruto is just a sweet talker like ATIKU

GodPrince:
I loved him from the moment I saw him addressing crowd of supporters with his dope Versace long sleeves and the fact that his middle aged and handsome compared to his sad face outdated old and ugly looking rival odinga. Since then I just supported him and had strong faith he will win and even telling my Kenya gf William Ruto is her next president but she rejected it and said is odinga. Congratulations President elect William Ruto
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Parachoko:
The President was not supporting Ruto, get your facts right

Pls ask Google.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by adioolayi(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Congratulations Kenyans!
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by gudugudumeje: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
THAT IS USA and Biden AT WORK.. The world its feet....
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by PeterObi4LP: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
supereagle:
Kenya's Supreme Court upholds Ruto's presidential win

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kenyas-supreme-court-to-rule-on-election-challenge/2022/09/05/555c03c8-2ce9-11ed-bcc6-0874b26ae296_story.html

President Peter Obi, that's how Nigerians will celebrate your victory even if them carry am go supreme court.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by Mathiasa(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Pls don't fail your people, African has come a long way, it's can't be business as usual. Congratulations.
Re: Kenya's Supreme Court Upholds William Ruto's Presidential Victory by Cantonese: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2022
That’s that!

African leaders must stop endangering democracy. Having been defeated by Ruto, Odinga has no choice but the vacate office peacefully. Unfortunately some African leaders want to hold on to office as if it is their private estate.

We must vote out sit-tight, non progressive leaders. We must ensure that we elect leaders who understand how nations and economies work.

Nigerians have admitted their error in 2015/19. I hope that the opportunity of 2023 would not be wasted.

Obi is the way forward for Nigerians.

Vote Obi and have some sanity of mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today / 5 Dead, 2 Injured In Norway Bow And Arrow Attack, Suspect Is A Muslim Convert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.