Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him (48655 Views)

Ibadan Explosion: Malian Miner Denies Ownership Of Building, Urges Investigation / Gbajabiamila Denies Ownership Of Maitama Building Where BVAs Machines Were Found / Lagos Shuts Christ Embassy, Mosques, Hotels, Other Churches Over Noise Pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by DukeofUmueri247: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
ElSudani:

This is how you separate people with genuine interest of Nigeria at heart and people who are just trying to grab political power. Peter Obi and his supporters sound more and more like IPOB.
BAT that has the interest of the nation in his heart,tell me which advice he has offered to the government??
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ElSudani: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

BAT that has the interest of the nation in his heart,tell me which advice he has offered to the government??

You need to ask Tinubu this question. He is in a better position to tell you. Obi already told us he is keeping his ideas to himself. Yes, let us ask Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by DukeofUmueri247: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
ElSudani:

You need to ask Tinubu this question. He is in a better position to tell you. Obi already told us he is keeping his ideas to himself. Yes, let us ask Tinubu.
It is also incumbent on you as a BATist to tell us the solutions ur demigod proffer to the problems caused by the Buhari government,the same BUHARI HE FOISTED ON US..
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ElSudani: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

It is also incumbent on you as a BATist to tell us the solutions ur demigod proffer to the problems caused by the Buhari government,the same BUHARI HE FOISTED ON US..

Why focus only about the problems "caused" by Buhari? How about successes of the Buhari administration?
The second Niger Bridge was used as a campaign issue by the PDP which you most likely supported for 16 years. Buhari came and got it done.
What about the Lagos to Ibadan railway?
Increased focus on power generation which your PDP didn't pay attention to?
Why only the failures of the Buhari administration, why not the successes too?
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by DukeofUmueri247: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
ElSudani:

Why focus only about the problems "caused" by Buhari? How about successes of the Buhari administration?
The second Niger Bridge was used as a campaign issue by the PDP which you most likely supported for 16 years. Buhari came and got it done.
What about the Lagos to Ibadan railway?
Increased focus on power generation which your PDP didn't pay attention to?
Why only the failures of the Buhari administration, why not the successes too?
Who started the second Niger bridge It is incumbent on the Buhari government to finish the project because it is a federal government project...
On the issue of power, how many thousand megawatts were we generating prior to the coming of Buhari and how many are we generating now How many times did our national grind fall under PDP compare with the time it fell under Buhari..
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ImperialKingJosh: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Tinubu is not holding any federal office so he can't be praised or blamed for anything. He's the APC, and so?
What political power does a party chairman have over the President or ministers of soldiers or police?

Since you wanna be stupid and blame everything on Tinubu why don't you praise him for the roads, power stations, second Niger bridge, payment of salaries etc too?

Tell me who was the chairman of GEJ economic team that oversaw the wastage of Nigeria resources under PDP

Since you're looking for your stupidity, let me help you find it..

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Perfectbeing(m): 4:03am On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

Since you're looking for your stupidity, let me help you find it..
Many of those promises were just sweet talk to make Nigerians vote for APC then. Intelligent people like us knew no one could make $1=N1. If they had told Nigerians the truth then, nobody would have voted them in.

But not all of those promises were false. Today power has improved drastically and by next year, will become much more better, the railways are working, people were (and are still) paid 5k monthly, Nigeria is now the highest producer of rice in Africa over taking Egypt.
Deny all you want, but this Government has tried when it comes to infrastructures.

I believe Buhari has taken us away from Egypt to the wilderness. And now, like the Israelites, we think Egypt was much better. But next year, Tinubu is coming to take us to the promise Land.
Buhari has done the hardest part that no Government had the balls to do. He will definitely remove subsidy before he leaves office. The next Government, irrespective of who emerges as the winner will have things easier. They might use subsidy removal to campaign against him but they will secretly thank him for doing something that would have made Nigerians hate them. All the hate would be on Buhari and not on them.
You won't understand now but you will soon.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ImperialKingJosh: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:

Many of those promises were just sweet talk to make Nigerians vote for APC then. Intelligent people like us knew no one could make $1=N1. If they had told Nigerians the truth then, nobody would have voted them in.

But not all of those promises were false. Today power has improved drastically and by next year, will become much more better, the railways are working, people were (and are still) paid 5k monthly, Nigeria is now the highest producer of rice in Africa over taking Egypt.
Deny all you want, but this Government has tried when it comes to infrastructures.

I believe Buhari has taken us away from Egypt to the wilderness. And now, like the Israelites, we think Egypt was much better. But next year, Tinubu is coming to take us to the promise Land.
Buhari has done the hardest part that no Government had the balls to do. He will definitely remove subsidy before he leaves office. The next Government, irrespective of who emerges as the winner will have things easier. They might use subsidy removal to campaign against him but they will secretly thank him for doing something that would have made Nigerians hate them. All the hate would be on Buhari and not on them.
You won't understand now but you will soon.

Which 5k are people being paid, please stop lying, I was unemployed 4 years I didn't get a dime, show me fellows who are being paid 5k for being an unemployed graduate here on nairaland with proofs and ill retract my words ,sign up where they signed up, and vote them again.

Sweet talks, you mean like he is promising now...
So all of a sudden we should believe his new "sweet talks"...
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...
He took us for a fool, rode on our intelligence, gave us fake sweet talks, bought our trust and now you expect us to give same cunning man our vote again after he has been caught deceiving us and it's all known his agenda is just to win and not for our interests?

I've seen people die of hunger, in Abia state I witnessed a lady crying, laying on the road side looking so pale , starved, her bones were popping out, her face looked like a skull with no flesh on it, I drove by, I couldnt forgive myself for not helping, the next day I returned with a loaf of bread to throw at her cause I didnt know if she was mentally unstable, when I met her, she laid there dead, just along ogborhill the road between ukegbu and azuka.. incase you want to verify
People died cause they believed in him, people are buried cause they trusted in those sweet talks..
Mothers, wife's, children, men lost brother's, sisters, husbands and son's cause they had faith in those campaign promises and voted for him, APC was responsible for their security, the job they promised them, that electricity, that 5k, they deserved a better life. Not hardship, rise in cost of feeding and living, no employment and survival became a prayer point, while they, the leaders made fat with national treasures..

But how do I expect you to understand, you've never been in a position where you're hungry for a week, broke, no job and family are also looking for their next meal and cant help.. where you think today might just be the day you'll die cause theres no hope of getting money or food from anywhere... where you outweigh dangerous choices to make that determine if you live or die in search of your next food cause of the pain from the hunger ...

You have always gotten heavy salaries, food on your table, flight tickets, so how on earth do I expect you to understand.

This vote, people are fighting to vote the right ones cause their lives depends on it.. while you and your fat filled belly friends are fighting to win for the glory and extra money.

But hey, it was just sweet talks, to APC, to Tinubu, the masses are stupid, expendable and are just a tool to achieve a selfish goal.

That's not the kind of man I want as my president..
That's not who ill vote for.

If this is the progress you got from APC from 2015 till date, you call this progress, then it's the main reason no sensible person would vote APC.
They progress backwards...

Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by zubizareta(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Now that this lie here has been bursted, what do you have to say? Writing many long fabricated lies indeed. See how he is sounding like indeed he was in Lagos when Tinubu cleared the Lekki corridor for development.

Person wey know history of Lagos don drop details how former military governors and Jakande cleared the Lekki corridor and your Thiefnibu only added one lane to that road already built by a military governor. Lol

seunmsg:

The above is very true. The entire lekki corridor was a pile of garbage as at 1999. In fact, most parts from Lekki to Ajah were bushes with few developments. Tinubu changed everything and the Lekki corridor is now the fastest developing area in Nigeria with multi billion naira investment in property and businesses.

If we ask Peter Obi to show us the business and private areas he developed from scratch to a huge prosperous community when he was governor, his supporters will start abusing us.

You don’t have to like Tinubu to acknowledge his brilliance and accomplishments. He’s the best brain by far in the presidential contest and that’s why people like us are queuing behind him. With him as president, a Nigeria with shared prosperity is guaranteed.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Perfectbeing(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

Which 5k are people being paid, please stop lying, I was unemployed 4 years I didn't get a dime, show me fellows who are being paid 5k for being an unemployed graduate here on nairaland with proofs and ill retract my words ,sign up where they signed up, and vote them again.

Sweet talks, you mean like he is promising now...
So all of a sudden we should believe his new "sweet talks"...
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me...
He took us for a fool, rode on our intelligence, gave us fake sweet talks, bought our trust and now you expect us to give same cunning man our vote again after he has been caught deceiving us and it's all known his agenda is just to win and not for our interests?

I've seen people die of hunger, in Abia state I witnessed a lady crying, laying on the road side looking so pale , starved, her bones were popping out, her face looked like a skull with no flesh on it, I drove by, I couldnt forgive myself for not helping, the next day I returned with a loaf of bread to throw at her cause I didnt know if she was mentally unstable, when I met her, she laid there dead, just along ogborhill the road between ukegbu and azuka.. incase you want to verify
People died cause they believed in him, people are buried cause they trusted in those sweet talks..
Mothers, wife's, children, men lost brother's, sisters, husbands and son's cause they had faith in those campaign promises and voted for him, APC was responsible for their security, the job they promised them, that electricity, that 5k, they deserved a better life. Not hardship, rise in cost of feeding and living, no employment and survival became a prayer point, while they, the leaders made fat with national treasures..

But how do I expect you to understand, you've never been in a position where you're hungry for a week, broke, no job and family are also looking for their next meal and cant help.. where you think today might just be the day you'll die cause theres no hope of getting money or food from anywhere... where you outweigh dangerous choices to make that determine if you live or die in search of your next food cause of the pain from the hunger ...

You have always gotten heavy salaries, food on your table, flight tickets, so how on earth do I expect you to understand.

This vote, people are fighting to vote the right ones cause their lives depends on it.. while you and your fat filled belly friends are fighting to win for the glory and extra money.

But hey, it was just sweet talks, to APC, to Tinubu, the masses are stupid, expendable and are just a tool to achieve a selfish goal.

That's not the kind of man I want as my president..
That's not who ill vote for.

If this is the progress you got from APC from 2015 till date, you call this progress, then it's the main reason no sensible person would vote APC.
They progress backwards...
The 5k ways given to the poorest of the poor which you'll never see here in Nairaland. Though I've never met one, but I did see a school where the school feeding was being observed.

About sweet talks, isn't it sweet talk that Peter Obi is sweet talking everyone? Someone that his administration over saw 6 and 13 months of strike is criticising the current strike.

You're talking about suffering, are you aware that people suffered in Anambra cos doctors were on strike for 13 months? Do you know how many people were dying due to lack of health care for good 13 months in Anambra? Now the same Governor is sweet talking us that he will do this and that if he becomes President

This time around, I'm following someone with track records not someone who talks too much and tell lies to deceive gullible people.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by ImperialKingJosh: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The 5k ways given to the poorest of the poor which you'll never see here in Nairaland. Though I've never met one, but I did see a school where the school feeding was being observed.

About sweet talks, isn't it sweet talk that Peter Obi is sweet talking everyone? Someone that his administration over saw 6 and 13 months of strike is criticising the current strike.

You're talking about suffering, are you aware that people suffered in Anambra cos doctors were on strike for 13 months? Do you know how many people were dying due to lack of health care for good 13 months in Anambra? Now the same Governor is sweet talking us that he will do this and that if he becomes President

This time around, I'm following someone with track records not someone who talks too much and tell lies to deceive gullible people.

Poorest of poor....
Na so!!!
The street baggers in my junction still didnt hit that target...
See talk... go and fool someone else.
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Perfectbeing(m): 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2022
ImperialKingJosh:

Poorest of poor....
Na so!!!
The street baggers in my junction still didnt hit that target...
See talk... go and fool someone else.
K
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omokomo
Re: Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him by Olamilekan1555(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

Goodevening to you brother(if you are truly yoruba).

I got your feedback.

First of all, you mentioned me not been different from those people i was correcting up there. But let me make you understand something. Do you know i was once a strong PO supporter.?? Everything changes when his people started attacking everyone, saying lot of deaming things to we the southwesterners. I mean, you began to wonder if this people have elders at home to correct them. Before this election online war started, before the igbos started this campaign of hate. I put it to you, tell me if am wrong. Have you ever caught or sees any Southwesterners using derogatory words in a political space. NEVER. They started it, people like me are just trying to reply them in their own pattern. Because i cant stand and watch someone call a yoruba elderstate man a drug dealer, a old fool, pissing in his body, shaky shaky papa. It is entirely wrong. I dont know if you have the heart to take it. But i dont.

Secondly, you says the muslim like killing christians because of 7 virgins to make heaven. Please tell me what verse and chapter you saw and read it in the QURAN. That is a gross allegation.Desist from it.

Thirdly, you say you hate muslim because they kill. Let me tell you, every religion, tribe and race all have their own extremist. Are the first set of christians, The olden days brutal crusaders are they muslims??... What about the KKK, the united state racist group that kills tens of thousands of black people, are they muslims?? .... The unknown gunmen in the east, are they muslim??

I will never take it easy on people who called nigeria a zoo, and the same people want to be president of same zoo? Brother leave religious sentiment aside, think am. Their tenure will be worse than the one of Abacha. It will be a disaster.

Thank you.

Hmmmmmm, you actually have a point and i am surprise by your analysis cause you have really done well.
Firstly we need to be sincere with ourselves is Tinubu not a drug dealer? is he not an Old man? is he not shaking? if all what they are saying or calling him is not true (through research) i would've go against them, we should have look for someone better, younger with good health than Tinubu then we can come out and support the person but sincerely speaking i am of opinion that the power should be rotating not one sided, if they are (Igbo) going to run the Country bad let them do it. if we can trust Buhari to run this country why not let them try it.

Thank you brother

One love

God bless Oduduwa.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Taraba Mega Rally For Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / Port Harcourt Residents Fishing On Flooded Government House Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.