Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara (27275 Views)

Atiku Group Begins Enlightenment Campaign In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars / DPR Seals 12 Filling Stations In Sokoto, Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by jamace(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
naijapips04:

Mr Smart, BVAS didn't start this year. All you political novices would be silenced shortly. The north always always vote in block.
You can only silence minority whose mumu never do, not majority of us. BVAS will clear doubts of those whose strength is in rigging of elections.
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Ihenzy(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
jamace:
You can only silence minority whose mumu never do, not majority of us. BVAS will clear doubts of those whose strength is in rigging of elections.
Rigging would be more easier with BVAS. I don't expect you to know how. When I explained to a PO supporter he was mute
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by jamace(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ihenzy:

Rigging would be more easier with BVAS. I don't expect you to know how. When I explained to a PO supporter he was mute
You are a lying machine!
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Munzy14(m): 2:14am On Sep 06, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Wike peeping from behind a curtain in Rivers State. grin
grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Bluntemperor: 6:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Edeng:
May God protect his people

Amen.
Those still thinking PDP have anything good for them I Nigeria,having ruled for 16 Years, especially any Southerners( East,West and South- South), should think well because the set of people like Tambuwal and Atiku are not ready to give you chance, even the future Youth!
They both betrayed our collective wisdom,so Nigeria Politicians can do anything ( money and positions- promises) to change course of events!
2023 is here!
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Coolgent(m): 11:48am On Sep 06, 2022
Tambuwal the silent avhiever!
I believe with like of Gov. Tambuwal/HE iBafarawa Senator Sule Lamido of Jigawa, H.E Shekarau in Kano, H.E Adamu Aleioro in Kebbi, H.E Makarfi/H.E Namadi Sambo in Kaduna, Senator Lado in Katsina North-West is surely intact for ATIKU
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by Oracleforce: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
jamace:
Do you know that the fulanis are not up to 20% of population in the North? The fulanis have been using the Hausas to garner votes. This time around the Hausas are wiser because the fulanis are killing and taking over their lands. Go to Zamfara, Katsina etc, and see Hausas in IDP camps, no thanks to bandits/Fulani action.
Hmm. Hausas are on alert this time and even religion can not make them vote for a Fulani man. The Fulanis have deceived the Hausas enough.

You can stay in the corner of your room and continue typing unrealistic comments, however, when the election comes it is going to be a different ball game...
When you travel. to the north, you can hardly separate Fulani from the Hausa people because the Islamic religion binds them. together...
One of the political tools you can use to control the average north mind is their religion... Aboki can kill because his religion...unlike in the southeast is more likely tribal sentimental...the northerners are both religious and tribal sentimental....
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by tuniski: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
mrvitalis:

Allow us waste our votes na
Please do.
Re: Tambuwal Rallies North-West Businessmen For Atiku In Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara by saintkeppy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
garfield1:

The election is between tinubu and obi.tinubu will win the sw and core north.obi will win se,ss.he needs to win nc and get 25 in two core north states plus fct

Mark my words, Tinubu will not win South-West, &the results from that region will not surprise me if Obi wins. What Obi needs to do, is to see how he can gather tangible votes from the entire North, Ahmed Datti has a lot of work to do, what is required is to intensify campaigns in the North, while Abuja&Southern Nigeria is locked-down for Peter Obi.

The Presidential election will be keenly contested, results generally will not be a landslide for the eventual winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Speak Big Grammar - Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon / Dino Melaye Pictured With His Children / Campaign Slogan: AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq Rejects Kwara Government’s Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.