Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi (1464 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Which of the Nairaland MOD are afraid of this post below? Seun must see this.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ethnocentric MOD have now taken over nairaland, they can't stand any concrete evidence against OBI poor performance as a former governor. They kept deleting my post and topic. Seun should fish out these carnal individuals masquerading as MOD

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
They will delete this topic as well.
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. MODS are now actively involved in partisan politics supporting OBI.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Moh247: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
The CEO doesn't run the company but the MD

Who is the super Mod

Just qoute Oga Seun on Twitter
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
Moh247:
The CEO doesn't run the company but the MD

Who is the super Mod

Just qoute Oga Seun on Twitter
They will delete the post very soon mark my word.
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Moh247: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
They will delete the post very soon mark my word.

I know... Not joining issues with them
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by kcprince: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
JUST like APC. If citizens are protesting against an ideology , they quickly group fake supporters to be in support of the ideology . I see you are trying to make it seem as if Nairaland supports Peter Obi. But that is a big big lie every sane person knows. This Forum is an online Outpost of APC.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by zaki2: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Peter Obi is really giving some people sleepless night

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
kcprince:
JUST like APC. If citizens are protesting against an ideology , they quickly group fake supporters to be in support of the ideology . I see you are trying to make it seem as if Nairaland supports Peter Obi. But that is a big big lie every sane person knows. This Forum is an online Outpost of APC.
Well you are wrong…we have MODs here deleting anything against OBI. My first post was about this and I can’t find it here. This is not a do or die affair, we are going to choice from three worst sets of leader possible.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
zaki2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Peter Obi is really giving some people sleepless night
Your own opinion. Mine is that he’s the least qualified and I presented my facts without any emotions
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by 9japride(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
When you see someone working for 30k and not for patriotism, you will know. Funny characters everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by BentizilL: 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
I don't support tribal politics but any attempt to blackmail Tinubu will be met with immediate and accurate response... kiss
Tinubu presidency is the only thing that can save Nigeria.
Vote competence vote success vote BAT.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by MasterJayJay: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
They should have deleted your account for bearing such username.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Dubaku543: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
MasterJayJay:
They should have deleted your account for bearing such username.
Exactly!! The boy is a compound fool under heavy generational curse!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
9japride:
When you see someone working for 30k and not for patriotism, you will know. Funny characters everywhere.
You just too blind to know that others have their own opinion. How can stupidly follow OBI that have no legacies that is still standing after eight years as governor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dubaku543:
Exactly!! The boy is a compound fool under heavy generational curse!!
You foolishly endowed. You have problem with my moniker, you be proper Werey, if you don't know what moniker means pls search.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Sincinnati: 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
BentizilL:
I don't support tribal politics but any attempt to blackmail Tinubu will be met with immediate and accurate response... kiss
Tinubu presidency is the only thing that can save Nigeria.
Vote competence vote success vote BAT.. smiley

Can you hear yourself?

At times, I wonder if you Tinibu asslickers block your ears while blurting out baseless support for the certificate forget cum drug lord.
Cos how could a mature human with funtional brain make a comment as yours?

So we should all vote for Tinibu to save us from who? The same Buhari he imposed on us? So he intentionally foisted Buhari on us in 2015 so he can use him as a campaign point 8 years later?
How cruel can a man be!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Sincinnati: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
You foolishly endowed. You have problem with my moniker, you be proper Werey, if you don't know what moniker means pls search.
I'm yet to see a group of people express much a hatred and bitterness as the supporters of Amoda, the Criminal Tinibu Ogunlere.

I can imagine all your veins popped out with bitterness running through them while you tearfully type the gibberish above.

May God have mercy on you heartless lots.
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by specialmati(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
Your own opinion. Mine is that he’s the least qualified and I presented my facts without any emotions
grin grin grin grin grin very soon you will write a book about Obi. grin grin grin grin tinubu and atiku is a case of when satan and fellow demons assign one demon to torment you for 8years.then after 8years of torment they now start telling you that they will set you free from the damage the demon has done in your life. can a demon set you free from fellow demon. we are at it again buhari vs goodluck ,una leave goodluck choose buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin see where una they.na the people that brought their friend buhari to torment una want you guys to vote them in grin grin angry grin grin .well time will tell.choose well this time tinubu,atiku,obi. i choose Obi.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin very soon you will write a book about Obi. grin grin grin grin tinubu and atiku is a case of when satan and fellow demons assign one demon to torment you for 8years.then after 8years of torment they now start telling you that they will set you free from the damage the demon has done in your life. can a demon set you free from fellow demon. we are at it again buhari vs goodluck ,una leave goodluck choose buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin see where una they.na the people that brought their friend buhari to torment una want you guys to vote them in grin grin angry grin grin .well time will tell.choose well this time tinubu,atiku,obi. i choose Obi.
Who will choose Goodluck in his sane mind. At that point we got ourselves with Goodluck anyone will just be fine. Stick with you OBI ooo
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sincinnati:
I'm yet to see a group of people express much a hatred and bitterness as the supporters of Amoda, the Criminal Tinibu Ogunlere.

I can imagine all your veins popped out with bitterness running through them while you tearfully type the gibberish above.

Oga you no still make sense after trying hard... Try again.
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Sonyboom: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Is this why Peter Obi divide Anambrans along Catholic pentecostal n Anglican line or is the man an APC politician ?!

kcprince:
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Sonyboom: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
You mean even with all the hate your group of igbos exhibited at the Fulani on this same NL.

Sincinnati:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by specialmati(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Igboslayer:
Who will choose Goodluck in his sane mind. At that point we got ourselves with Goodluck anyone will just be fine. Stick with you OBI ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin with your sane mind you choose buhari and see where your sane mind has put the country. I still know with that your sane mind you are supporting those old corrupt money bags. Keep posting Trash about Obi that you sane mind will soon knockout since it's always saning for hardship

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Dubaku543: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
You are a modafukin swine!!! Swerve off my mention you man bitch!!
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Dubaku543:
You are a modafukin swine!!! Swerve off my mention you man bitch!!
See mumu man dey call person swine. You just full of insults, a reflection of your dysfunctional upbringing by a failed parent. Keep exhibiting foolishness with emotional outburst.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:49am On Sep 06, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin with your sane mind you choose buhari and see where your sane mind has put the country. I still know with that your sane mind you are supporting those old corrupt money bags. Keep posting Trash about Obi that you sane mind will soon knockout since it's always saning for hardship
Trash again... The sane mind didn't bring Nigeria to a halt under Buhari where clueless GEJ was driving the country into total ruin... Nigeria never recovered. Just as you guys pushed Jonathan into believing in ethnocentric agenda that lead to his defeat, where most of his ministers where from a particular region ...

You are still doing same with dull Obi, only this time around you have tainted it with religion, and that's your greatest undoing. Obid didn't take away your tears and suffering while he was governor and I didn't remember he turned Anambra into Mecca of sorts... He still call Lagos home... Possibly you are also living in Lagos and spewing Trash that's laden with ethnocentric agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Dubaku543: 1:50am On Sep 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
See mumu man dey call person swine. You just full of insults, a reflection of your dysfunctional upbringing by a failed parent. Keep exhibiting foolishness with emotional outburst.
I heavily regret it that very night I raped your mother to bring you to live.
Na conji cause am!
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 1:55am On Sep 06, 2022
Dubaku543:
I heavily regret it that very night I raped your mother to bring you to live.
Na conji cause am!
Werey, this one don mad pátápátá... You are product of failed parenting obviously.
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Dubaku543: 2:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, this one don mad pátápátá... You are product of failed parenting obviously.
I will sooo suck your blood in this space... You never know say Na Dracula u jam!!
Re: Nairaland Mod Are So Bias They Now Delete Post And Topic Against Obi by Igboslayer: 2:14am On Sep 06, 2022
Dubaku543:
I will sooo suck your blood in this space... You never know say Na Dracula u jam!!
Musiwa the second... This one don kolo finish... Never enter market ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Said Adebanjo Is No Longer Afenifere Leader ―​​ Fasoranti / Peter Obi In Taraba State /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.