Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Nigeria Youths Are Truly Lazy - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Youths Are Truly Lazy (1439 Views)

If You're Not Lazy And Can Work 3-5 Hours A Day? Click Here / Types Of Spirits That Make Nigerian Youths Mentally Lazy And Unproductive / Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy, Just Like The President's Observation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Youths Are Truly Lazy by jeromestarks: 9:25am On Sep 06, 2022
PastorFire:
And who exactly are you to use a singular incident to stereotype the youths?
THe Op is daft.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Truly Lazy by kingscare1(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2022
EmperorTolson:
I think it's childish to fixed an appointment with an employer and not show up. It's even more childish to lie that you're on your way to the interview venue when you're not.

A guy chatted me up few days ago pertaining to the job advert I posted some days ago. He was saying all sort of thing that he's ready for interview anytime the school choose.

I asked him to pick a day and time that will be convenient for him, he picked Monday (11am). I helped him fixed the date and time with the employer citing some excuses that he's coming from long distance.

On the said day, I called him and he has the effrontery to lied that he's on his way. I told the employer that he's on his way, they waited for him and the guy did not later show up. He switched off his phone and he dodge my messages on WhatsApp. What kind of behavior can we call this?

I decided to add the screenshot of our conversation.
Scroll down for the complete screenshot

You are not too bright enough to categorize Nigerian Youths as lazy due to some personal issues of yours. Read it again and correct yourself.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Truly Lazy by fohlarp: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sorry,painful,wot about if d guy's kidnapped

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Locate This Address In Victoria Island Lagos? / A Committed Ghost Writer Needed / Vitafoam Management Trainee Assessment 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.