Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. (46986 Views)

Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu / Ikpeazu: Those Complaining About Osisioma Flyover Don't Have Cars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by okeysoninv: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Gburugburu is the worst governor Enugu has ever produced. And we are still going to do same mistake by putting Peter Mbah as governor next year. Bird of a feather.
Tueh!

una better vote, edeoga even though he was part of this failed administration. Enugu is governs by mafians and our people are supporting them.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Minime10(f): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
I thought haters says Ikpeazu has not done anything undecided
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nice one but, The Abia state people deserve more development
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Bayyajidda(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

What exactly is your point please?!!

Am I holding brief for Zulum or any other charlatan for that matter?!!

Why do you people always feel the need to make silly comparisons rather than face the truth staring you in the face?!!

Elevate your reasoning abeg!

I see how Zulum is worshipped here on Nairaland, being someone that is in Maiduguri, I wonder why, whereas his mediocre counterpart is been called names.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by kwaso2: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Unfortunately, Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria in terms of human development. Road- worst in Nigeria- if you dont have very very serious business, Dont go to Aba especially with ur car. the potholes are as deep as a lake. Things, consumer goods are very costly comparing to nearby states and towns, no thanks to IPOB sit at home.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by theamazonguru(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
The minister for Fly Over, commissioning one of the projects in his ministry.

The best person to do so if you ask me.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by blamingthedevil: 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bridge already cracking

Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Edoziesmart(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
okeysoninv:
una better vote, edeoga even though he was part of this failed administration. Enugu is governs by mafians and our people are supporting them.
Yeah Edeoga is good but unfortunately they will still put Peter Mbah there.
I just don't like this Mbah of a man regarding we are from same community but hell no! that man don't have good vision. Wish is Iyiogwe or Nnajiofor that win the PDP slot I would have campaign massively for any of them.
I just want my community person to enter that sit but not for person like Mbah. He will eventually ruin Enugu and turn it to glorified Abia State.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by SmartPolician: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Why Wike? Why not Mr Peter Peter Obi? Afterall we had seen BAT commissioning projects in Kano State, Atiku doing so in Sokoto this project should have been an avenue to show Obi has a full control of the southeast and he's truly loved in the region but you know what? Ikpeazu preferred a sitting governor to commission the project because he knows even in southeast, Obi stands no chance of winning any state.

I wrongly assume that people become more reasonable when they become active in Nairaland's politics section.

Why would he invite Peter Obi?

Are they in the same party?

Do want his party to accuse him of anti-party activities?

Mtcheeeeewwwww
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by MaliCampus: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Bridge already cracking
Catar dey your eyes. Go for checkup
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by lamalang(m): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
Versace shade watching ya
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Originalsly: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Top view.... looks like an old flyover where the roadway needs resurfacing. How can one commission this abandoned looking roadway? What exactly is thus flying over? It is not even at a point where two busy roads cross each other.... no plus for traffic but a huge barrier for people wanting to cross from one side to the other. And the residents are cheering.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by johnwegs(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bar1941:
Why Wike? Why not Mr Peter Peter Obi? Afterall we had seen BAT commissioning projects in Kano State, Atiku doing so in Sokoto this project should have been an avenue to show Obi has a full control of the southeast and he's truly loved in the region but you know what? Ikpeazu preferred a sitting governor to commission the project because he knows even in southeast, Obi stands no chance of winning any state.
I spot a bat
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by TolaniLuv: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bar1941:

Is Peter Obi PDP
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Badowski: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Ixodes:
Abia government finally completed and dressed the "centre table" flyover.

werey man, for 8 years abi
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Uchasa(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bar1941:

The fact is that Ikpeazu is more culturally and biologically related to Wike than Obi. Ngwas are more related to Ikwerres than they are to any Igbo subgroup in Anambra state.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by ufuosman(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Finally
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Wilson500: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let's be sincere with ourselves
The South- East has one of the worst leadership in Nigeria
I wonder how they want to develop themselves as a country called Biafra when they can't do it currently as states.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Angelfrost(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bayyajidda:

I see how Zulum is worshipped here on Nairaland, being someone that is in Maiduguri, I wonder why, whereas his mediocre counterpart is been called names.

Well, that's probably because those in Borno are not as outspoken in their criticisms as their counterparts in Abia!
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by detectivejones: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Another opportunity to diss Ayu and co. BTW where is his errand boy Ortom.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Bridget95(f): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Just a little flyover the size of a kindergarten road crossing this idiot keeps disturbing the entire naija cyberspace over 8 yrs.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by heniford2: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bar1941:
most u drag obi to this peter is in USA now coming back on Wednesday
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Kamachicho(f): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
chatinent:
It's a shame to Okezie and Abians.

Wike who built very numerous flyovers coming to commission one flyover built in over five years.

My dear brother, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, PhD no sabi the word nor the meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by gulfer: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hopec it will not become den on robbers undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2022
Oga
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by AK481(m): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Center table
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by federalgodey: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wicked WIKE!
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by XerXerz: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
okeysoninv:
gbururgburu should come to Aba and see how flyover is built. ist Enugu flyover you went and built rubbish. kudos to ikpeazu

Christejames over to you. You will never come and pray for your failed enugu state and its failed leaders.
cheesy
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Maobichek: 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bar1941:

That means you agreed LP has no structure and stands no chance of winning any state in the country. Thank you.

I believe in a better Nigeria, whether Atiku, BAT, PO, Kwankwaso etc, anyone who will better the lots of this country,let him win.

Having said that, your opinion that PO will not win a single state is absolute balderdash. Camping for whosoever you want and stop antagonising others, thank you.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by Channel54: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
johnwegs:
I spot a bat

He is a grown up idiotic Bat, so unreasonable.
Re: Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. by dandollaz: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Can he driVe from obigbo to Aba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Almost Kneels To Greet President Buhari / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu / Why Buhari Didn’t Appoint Igbos As Service Chiefs — Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.